Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Lost's Great Eggling Giveaway!!
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 5/22/2016 at 10:59 PM Post #11
xD what a smart little bunny!

here's your eggie! (a nice and fiery little thing!) https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2355020
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/23/2016 at 4:40 PM Post #12
Bump
Mccauley1
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 90
Posted: 5/23/2016 at 5:41 PM Post #13
7 plz

Me and my mom were riding in the car, talking about the future technology. We were talking about what it would be like with Siri in your head. for instance
You: I want fries with dinner
Siri: Ordering Five Guys, Burgers and Fries
You: No, no, cancel
Siri: Calling Hansel

You get the idea.
Mccauley1
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 90
Posted: 5/23/2016 at 5:44 PM Post #14
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=36243&page=1#7
Author: Cian
Time Posted: 5/22/2016 at 8:16 PM
# 12 plz ^-^

That happen to me the last time i go camping with friends, i usualy don't like camping there are too mutch bug and for some reason they love to get in my hair (yea ... a bee in the hair is never a fun thing). Behind the camp there was a wooden toilet thing and for more safety we didn't go to the bathroom alone so we were three waiting outside of the bathroom waiting after my friend inside. Me because i am kinda clumsy i bring my frontal flashlight with me. When she get out i look at her (and so the light go inside the bathroom) and we saw somthing flying toward us, we first think it was an hummingbird but this thing keep comming at us. At this point we realise that was NOT a bird but a bug (a kind of moth with a sting of the sease of a hand) and that was atracted by the light on my head. I kinda nop away at this point and throw the flashlight to the ground before runing away. Later at my home i try to find out what was this thing, i never find any clue with my rechearch.

did it look like this:

a hummingbird moth?
@Cian
Edited By Mccauley1 on 5/23/2016 at 5:44 PM.
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/23/2016 at 5:45 PM Post #15
xD Siri: would you like ketchup with that?

here's your eggie! https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2357704

Nice ID btw >.>
SatsumaSunset
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 45
Posted: 5/23/2016 at 6:38 PM Post #16
May I have 3?

I had this dream once where all of my classmates and I were in this giant mansion and we were trying to get out, but the teachers were trying to stop us. At one point, I walked up to one of my classmates and said "This is an interesting dream." He then sprinted away.
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/23/2016 at 6:45 PM Post #17
Dreams can be the weirdest things sometimes X3

here's your eggie! https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2358012
Res
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 12
Posted: 5/24/2016 at 7:34 PM Post #18
I would like #23, and I have quiet a few weird stories but here is one of them...

So, quite a while ago, my parents got divorced. So, after living in a city for a while, my dad and my step-mom moved to a larger house in the country. The house was pretty old, and the people who had it before us had completely trashed it, so they decided to redo the inside completely. The first time they looked around to see what they should change, they heard some strange noises, and then meowing, from INSIDE of the walls. It continued, then they left. The next time they came to see, they heard it again, but this time from the ceiling(it's a 1 story house). So they finally checked it out, and it turns out there was a cat living inside of the walls of the house! They called the old owners, who said it was theirs and that they would come to pick him up soon, which they never did. So we kept him. He turned out to be a very sweet cat, and we named him Garbage after all of the rubble he was living in.

This just popped in my mind, so here's a more recent story that happened at that house...

One day, me and my dad were in the barn we have there cutting wood, and our other cat, Sugar, came in to see what we were doing. You probably already know, but Sugar is the Ninja/Satan/Carboholic/Princess cat we own(yes, she's addicted to carbs, one time while we were on vacation she ripped open a bag of hot dog buns at home and took a bite of every singe one; she will also eat anything that isn't green that we leave on the table). Anyways, when we turned out the power saw, she freaked out and ran out of the barn. A few minutes later, we heard some noise coming from the roof of the first story of the barn. (I'm going to do my best to explain this next part, but before I go on, you should know that we have a two story barn, and where the ceiling of the bottom story meets the edges of the barn, there is a small...roof overhang thing, idk what to call it. Anyways, there's diagonal wooden beams to support that outer roof, and in between the beams are gaps that you can see the outside through. Sorry if you don't understand this, it's hard for me to explain XD). So when I hear the noise, I look up, and Sugar was balancing on the wall under one of the gaps! The she jumped down onto what looked like something stable on our shelves to her, but was really sheets of foam, so when she jumped they slid down with her on them. She somehow managed to jump off them as they were falling, and when she landed, she looked around and walked off like nothing happened, even though she had just climbed about 20 feet up on a chicken coop to squeeze through a 5 inch gap in the wall, balanced there, then slid down off a giant shelf on some foam about 2 feet, and jumped about 16 feet to the ground.
Evilkitty
Level 57
Trickster
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/24/2016 at 8:31 PM Post #19
These two are really more embarrassing, or at least they were at the time, than weird, but here goes anyway:
For PE, we were going golfing. I made the mistake of wearing bright colours, so a bee decided to show up and try to land on me. Now, I am scared of bees, and pretty irrationally, too, seeing as I'm not allergic or anything. So, I let out a not loud or quiet shriek that wasn't quite human, and ended up in the fetal position, on the golf course, with my entire class staring at me, all confused as to what just happened.

I also have one about wasps:
One summer, my brother and I were going to get fosters(or whatever you want to call them) at 7-11. I'd told him that there were Twizzlers inside, and he went back to get a pack, leaving me with the bikes we'd rode over on. I kept the frosters in a convenient bag, when a wasp showed up and chased me. I ended up spilling my brother's, and the wasp stopped chasing me and went after what I had spilled. My brother teases me about it even now.
Number 8?
Itrags
Level 16
Threads: 15
Posted: 5/25/2016 at 8:39 AM Post #20
Can I have 17?
Ok here is my story

There was this one time someone in my science class was complaining so my science teacher goes "would you like to fill out a formal complaint and put it in my complaint box?" So the guy was all prepared to write it and he said where is the box and she goes oh I forgot and held up the trash can. The hold class went crazy
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.