Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Lost's Great Eggling Giveaway!!
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Haze02991
Level 39
Threads: 47
Posted: 6/15/2016 at 8:46 PM Post #91
#34? :)

One time the handle on my bathroom door somehow got knocked loose, so my dad (who is definately not a handy man) rushed to fix it and left for work. Later, I went in to take a shower, and as I got out and tried to open the door..It jammed. I was stuck banging on the door calling for my brother (11 at the time) who laughed hysterically, NOT helping me out. After the longest hour of my life, my dad came home and "fixed" the door, as in tightening it more and breaking the handle off.. This took about another 45 minutes xD
Cornbeansoup
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 31
Posted: 6/15/2016 at 9:34 PM Post #92
36 Pless?

Instead of going strait to the funny part imma start from beginning so it makes more sence.
Last year I got 2 new parakeets because I was first told I could keep these baby birds I rescued then a month later I'm told I have to release them for their survival and I just start crying.
My parents decided to get me 2 new parakeets to fill the hole in my heart. We already had the cage so we went strait to buying the parakeets. We had to talk to the store clerk first and she wanted us to show her the size of the cage we had to see if it was fit for 2 parakeets. We showed her and she said it was too small for 2 birds but we told her we had 3 birds the same size and they did perfectly fine but for some reason she refused to sell us 2 parakeets so we just got the one for the day and had his wings clipped. The next day we went to a different pet store and got the second parakeet but for some reason they said they couldn't clip her wings.
We took my new parakeet home and got her inside quickly cuz she was FREAKING OUT flying all around the box. (Surprised she didn't break a wing)
We set the box down with her inside as we took the bird cage off of the nail on the wall so we could get her in easier. As we were getting the cage down my brother decided to come in to see wtf was going on because there was ALOT of noise with both of the birds screaming at each other. For some reason he got really curious and decided to open vixens box (I named the second bird vixen) and she flew strait outta the box and started flying all over the place.
My brother decided to leave embarrassed, and me and my mom followed vixen to the kitchen. She ended up in the laundry room next to the kitchen and was apparently stuck so we both went in there to try and "save her". She flew out immediately. My mom was blocking the doorway so I couldn't get out fast enough to folow her. I barely saw her above my moms head and it looked like she slammed into a wall or something in the dining room. So I quickly squeezed passed my mom and started screaming at her to help me find vixen. I thought she fell behind the table or something cuz when I went around the house looking for her I couldn't find her. So I started moving stuff out from under the table but started freaking out because I couldn't see her and it was really dusty under their and I already had a rescue bird die from lung cancer from breathing in to much dust. For a while we still couldn't find her and I started freaking out. I decided to check the living room one more time then I hear her finally start tweeting! I looked around the living room while my mom searched the kitchen but STILL couldn't find her. The cat started meowing at the front door in the living room so I went in there to let her in. I closed the door and then I saw vixen, RGHT there. behind the door. on a chair just chilling while me and mom ran around the house looking for her. I was so happy to see her. I also then just realized shes white, Like the walls. She blends in SO well! I was so mad and happy. I LATERALLY ran back and forth from the kitchen and living room SOOO many times and I NEVER saw her! Like wtf?!

Soo... Sadly the first bird, Cronix, Got killed by a neighbor cat recently a few months ago.
Vixen is still alive and still gives me a heart attack to this day. And has also acquired the diva personality. (Probably got it from my cat)

Sorry this is so long. But It was a long day running around looking for a white diva ninja!

Also I'm sorry if there is alot of typos. I am REALLY tired!!!
Edited By Cornbeansoup on 6/15/2016 at 9:37 PM.
Cat1990
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 114
Posted: 6/16/2016 at 7:41 PM Post #93
36 plz
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 6/16/2016 at 8:28 PM Post #94
I'd love number 6 c:.

I was on a band trip to a marching festival, and a bunch of my friends are in band. The ones involved in this story, let's call R and L. Well, the place we went was higher elevation than we're used to, and R had a panic attack. While everyone else in the band went back to put their instruments on the bus before the awards ceremony, L and I stayed with R. We tried to calm her down, and L was doing most of the talking, trying to soothe and calm her. We decide to take her into the bathroom because there was no one in there, and R has recovered a little bit, but was still shaking and wasn't talking or reacting much. She balanced her clarinet across a trash can and I decide to do something similar with my flute. So, I place it expertly on a sink. And, of course, my luck provides me with a motion sensor sink, and the faucet turns on. I flipped out and snatched my flute away, and suddenly R bursts out laughing. L looked like she wanted to flip a table because all her soothing words didn't help as much as my epic failure, but eventually we were able to make it to the awards ceremony, despite being the only people that still had our instruments. The things we do for friends, right? xD.
Edited By Creativity on 6/16/2016 at 8:28 PM.
Cat1990
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/16/2016 at 9:01 PM Post #95
sorry forgot to add a story

36 plz

one day while i was walking my dog hes mini Australian Shepherd in the dog park a black Labrador Retriever ran up to him so my dog decide to run away from that dog and try to hide behind me but that dog chase him between my legs my dog went though just fine but the Labrador Retriever tryed but knock me over instead.
Cat1990
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/16/2016 at 9:01 PM Post #96
sorry forgot to add a story

34 plz

one day while i was walking my dog hes mini Australian Shepherd in the dog park a black Labrador Retriever ran up to him so my dog decide to run away from that dog and try to hide behind me but that dog chase him between my legs my dog went though just fine but the Labrador Retriever tryed but knock me over instead.
Poteagrowls
Level 34
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/17/2016 at 11:36 AM Post #97
#19? (I'll take whatever may be left, If there is nothing- Enjoy my story~)
Not sure what is going on in these comments.

It was around 10 at night and I had just drawn a creepy girl. I had meant for the girl to be cute but she turned out terrifying. I had made a mistake but was too lazy to rub it out so her lines were very messy. She had jagged black hair that covered most of her face-That's all I remember about her. I left my room to get a drink and went into my Mothers room to see what they (My Mum and my Grandmother) were watching. As I passed the bathroom I saw a mop of messy dark hair belonging to a mysterious girl in our bath. The bath was full. When I saw this I got scared and ran into my Mum's room and snuggled up to my Gran. We were watching TV and my stepfather came in from visiting his friend, he stood in the doorway and commented on the show we were watching. My mother had glanced at him and she claimed she saw a dark haired girl running past him. He checked and there was no child then my Mother checked on my younger siblings but they were asleep. When I left the room to go to bed. The drawing of the girl wasn't on the floor where I left it.

That's a weird story right? When It happened I was really scared.
Yovi
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/17/2016 at 12:45 PM Post #98
Eggling #36 please! =3

It was a Halloween night, my sister, my brother, and me were on our porch, my brother dressed up as a storm trooper from Starwars and he stood still as possible. Then a small family came up to us; my brother still standing still. The little boy said, "Trick or Treat!". Then my brother sneezed and the little boy jumped and hid behind his mom crying. xD
(Hopefully this was funny! It happened just two years ago!)
x3
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 4:46 PM Post #99
Yikes, sorry I'm so late xD You can check my hatchery for your eggie!
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 5:05 PM Post #100
34?

A few years ago, me and my friends were eating lunch at school. One of my friends was drinking her milk, and saw a kid slip on the floor. She busted out laughing and milk came out of her nose. My other friend started crying because of how funny it was, and I fell out of my chair.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.