Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Free Pets for Newbies and Older Players!...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Watercolor
Level 54
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:19 PM Post #21
Aah no problem, I'll post here, then!c:

I wanted to know if it would be okay to ask you for one of these gorgeous pets:

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2186507
or
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1317893

And here's the survey:

Username: Watercolor

Which one of my Discount/Deals are most appealing to you?
The Infertility Discount - there are a bunch of pets I'd just love to adopt!

Do you have any suggestions for a discount or deal I could add?
I've checked a few art threads around here and some people are pretty good - not sure if you like that too much, but what about an 'art deal'? The person would make some art for your shop/thread/profile - maybe buttons or banners for it (is there a way to post 'decorative' pictures on the thread? Sorry, still getting the hang of things!D: Haha) or for your pets/avatar and get a little discount on the pet depending on how much it costs to adopt it.

Out of my 8 Sales Stables, which one is the most appealing? The Super Sales Aeridini - you have really pretty Aeridinis (the Royal Violas are amazing)!

What should I take away or add to my Sales Stables? What about Zolnixis?

Questions or Comments: I found everything very well-organized, I could easily find the pets by their species. Congratulations!:D
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:24 PM Post #22
Thanks for entering the raffle and picking out some pets! You can have both of these!
Percypjopiper
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 172
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:26 PM Post #23
Survey Form
Username: Percypjopiper

Which one of my Discount/Deals are most appealing to you? I like these. This Qitari https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1789405, and these Aeridini https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2186405https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2186378 but unfortunately I don't have enough gold to buy one

Do you have any suggestions for a discount or deal I could add? I think the newbie thing should be like 5 months because it is really hard to earn gold, also to have a discount for people who buy more then one

Out of my 8 Sales Stables, which one is the most appealing? Super sales Aeridini

What should I take away or add to my Sales Stables? Nothing I think it is good, it is just hard to go though so many pets and only pick a few because we don't have enough gold

Questions or Comments: I like how you are sharing your pretty pets with us instead of releasing them
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:29 PM Post #24
Thanks for the ping She, how do I enter for a chance to win.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:31 PM Post #25
You just fill out this survey and you're entered!

Directions:
First go to my Sales Thread
Read through the very first and second posts on my sales thread. I encourage you to visit my Sales Stables (links are on the first post) to see what I have to offer. After you've read the second post, please fill out this short survey.

Survey Form
Username:

Out of my 8 Sales Stables, which one is the most appealing?

What should I take away or add to my Sales Stables?

Questions or Comments:
Watercolor
Level 54
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:41 PM Post #26
Aah thank you very much, they're amazing! Good luck with the donation and the raffle!:D
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:53 PM Post #27
Username: LDDarcWolf

Which one of my Discount/Deals are most appealing to you? I like the Bargaining and Haggling deal. It makes it easier for me to figure out what I can afford(gold/diamonds), but it also gives me the opportunity to offer up a pet that needs a new home too. Also it aids me in keeping my spending in check. :)

Do you have any suggestions for a discount or deal I could add? I would like to suggest a buy one get one half off or buy one get one free type of discount/deal. For specifics I like/love these ones...

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1546963
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1915884

Out of my 8 Sales Stables, which one is the most appealing? Super Sales 1 PBO because you always have some lovely PBO Nephini(Nephs are by far my favorite species with me owning over 500 themed, tamed and PBO nephs).

What should I take away or add to my Sales Stables? I'd like to see more PBO and feathered wing Nephs. I'm always up for giving a home to more nephs. ;)

Questions or Comments:
I saw you want a midnight misfortune neph, would a purebred offspring be of any help? I could breed you one(I have a male) that I could breed to a public breeder for you. :) Are there any other nephs themes you'd like babies of? Could I possibly be of any help to you for anything?
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 5/12/2016 at 8:00 PM.
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 75
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:57 PM Post #28
Username:
Seagold

Sales Credit and perhaps Infertility Discount (depends)

While this is kind of like your sales credit deal, a buy one get one free (to a certain gold amount, say worth up to 100k or something) might be appealing to players in that they can buy one pet and immediately get another that they have their eye on. And they wouldn't have to keep track of their sales credit. Or instead of this you could do a buy one get one half off (again, up to a pre-determined price).

Out of my 8 Sales Stables, which one is the most appealing?
Sales - Tagged mainly c:

What should I take away or add to my Sales Stables?
The only thing I see is that you have some tabs that are blank with no sylestis in them that you could put a title like "Empty" on them?

Questions or Comments:
Kudos to you on making everything organized and easy to look through c:

edit: oh I see LDD had the same idea with the discount xD but I'll leave it be if just for the suggestion of a price cut-off :)
Edited By Seagold on 5/12/2016 at 7:58 PM.
GalaXys
Level 58
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 8:06 PM Post #29
Survey Form
Username: GalaXys

Which one of my Discount/Deals are most appealing to you? Infertility Discount

Do you have any suggestions for a discount or deal I could add? Nope :)

Out of my 8 Sales Stables, which one is the most appealing? Sale stable pretties (Last stable)

What should I take away or add to my Sales Stables? Hmmm... Maybe take away the ones that are named?

Questions or Comments: They are so pretty~~ Hope I will win (cause I SERIOUSLY NEED the 500k XD)
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 8:10 PM Post #30
LDD you are always so sweet and caring, thank you for offering to help me! I have this lonely Midnight Misfortune Nephini. If you want to breed an offspring for me that will be awesome. I can pay the breeding fees plus however much you would like to charge.

The bogo deal would be easier to understand, I think, than the sales credit deal. I will add that in there soon.

Thanks for all the advice.

I start adding some of these things soon. For now I'm taking it all in and listening. :D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.