Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Max Stat SN Nephini Pre-Sales
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 4/28/2016 at 5:02 PM Post #1
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!! Everyone I'd like to proudly announce that I'm taking Max Stat SN Nephini Pre-Sales!!!
*does happy dance*

I currently have this lovely adolescent pair(currently unnamed) That will produce Max Stated offspring!!! Their offspring can range from 2vis up to 6vis!!! They are my first solid pair for the end part of this project.

However, to have more range of traits and pairs to be able to sell in mid June I will NEED you're help!

All who assist now, and those that have already helped will be ensured to receive their offspring BEFORE the public sales in Mid June. Though to meet this goal, I must have more than one breeding pair!!! I only have two sets of parents that produce perfectly base stated children...but the health is still just under perfect in those cases...so I would need to use prisma philters(in the event that the base stats are also a bit less than perfect(which can happen with the pair that produced the female of this pair).

My Pair(#1):

Male -

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2272981

Female -

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2269653

PRICES for MAX STAT SN Nephini
Prices will vary among the offspring, please consult the below factors that will help you know how much the particular offspring you want to buy

Females - 100k

Traits:
Visible Traits(gold/diamonds)
2-Vis 200k
3-Vis 300k
4-Vis 400k
5-Vis 500k
6-Vis 600k
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 6/19/2016 at 5:14 AM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/28/2016 at 5:02 PM Post #2
FAQ

Question #1: "How can I help?" "What can I do to aid in this projects success?"

Answer: Well there are a few ways you could possibly help.
A1). Direct donation - a donation funds(gold, diamonds, and or items I need for the project). This would mean that you donate the funds so I can buy what I need to process the project to it's final stage(public sales), or you can directly donate the items themselves.
A2). Indirect assistance - You buy an item or pet/Breed with my pets/Trade me for a value that you feel is both fair AND reasonable. All raised funds will go to buying the items I need.

Question #2: "What do I get for assisting you with this?"

Answer: Well the below will apply:
A1). You get a nice sized discount! The more you donate the larger the discount, this is a great way IF you really want one but you know that paying in full all at once would be a problem.

Question #3: "Will I be able to breed my offspring from you?"

Answer: "No, you will not be able to breed the offspring you buy from me, and here's the reason why: I have spent the last year here breeding, philtering, and doing hours apon hours of hard work to accomplish the goal of having purebred stat maxed SN Nephs. Sure I did have donors who chipped in so they could reserve their future offspring, but I also spent every spare cent of my allowance that I could into getting diamonds to buy prisma philters, and pies so that I could have these beauties ready by the time a year came around. So it's because of this that ALL sold offspring will be rendered infertile."

Question #4: "What happens if/when I donate over the 90% discount?"

Answer: "Well you can apply it to another offspring, or you may gift a portion of the discount to another user. Example - You donate well over the total cost of your pet, you can then apply the extra funds to a second(third, fourth, ect)one, or you are welcome to gift the extra funds to another user so that they can get one. It's totally up to you."
AMENDMENT:
I have decided that EACH person who has donated WILL receive their 1st offspring for FREE! This IS being implemented retroactively!!! This only counts for the first offspring, after that you'll have to pay 10% the total cost in gold or diamonds. This DOES end however when I start public sales. So get your donations in now!!!
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 6/19/2016 at 4:28 AM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/28/2016 at 5:03 PM Post #3
NEEDED ITEMS(numbers needed will be listed next to the items)

1). Prisma Philters - 18+(so I can surely have enough pairs).

2). Magical Pies - 40+(to use two per adolescent, gets me the pairs quicker). ****

3). Greater Philters/Lesser Philters - Any amount(any greater philters/lesser philters will help out).

4). Philter of Gender Swapping - 9+(just in case I need to swap any of the future pair members). ****

NEEDED FUNDS

Number of stars denote priority/level of need

1). Gold(lots of it), I'm looking to expand the project stables. Tab 7 costs 480k, and I know that Tab 8 will be at least double of what Tab 7 cost. ********

2). Diamonds - at LEAST 1.5k(to buy Magical Pies, Prisma Philters, and gender swappers) ****

WHAT I VALUE EACH ITEM AT

Prisma Philters - Valued at 100k each(or diamond equivalent each)

Magical Pies - Valued at 75k each(or diamond equivalent each)

Greater Philters/Lesser Philters - Valued at 20k each or 20 diamonds each

Philter of Gender Swapping - Valued at 200k each or 100 diamonds

OTHER ACCEPTABLE ITEMS OF INTEREST:

1). Philters of Trait Disruption(Themed) valued at 350k each(during festivals), and 1 million gold each(during NON fest times)

2). Perfumes of Themed Attraction valued at 200k gold each(during festivals), and 650k gold each(during NON fest times)

3). Experience Orbs(any) valued at 10k each(during Fest times), and 50k each(during NON fest times).

4). Lesser Genetic Mutators valued at 60k each.

5). Greater Genetic Mutators valued at 300k each

6). Lesser Pet Dyes valued at 45k each

7). Greater Pet Dyes valued at 200k each

8). Regular Essences(any) valued at 20k each for NON fabled species, and 80k each for fabled.

9). Enhanced Essences(any) valued at 125k each for NON fabled, and 850k each for fabled.

10). Mystical Essences(any) valued at 1 million gold each, and 1.5 million gold each for fabled(I can dream about getting one).

11). Avi Items(any Fest, Forum or limited Avatar items only), I'll be checking the Broker, and using personal interest to help determine a fair price.

12). Mythical Pet Equipment(any) valued at their broker price.

13). Master Traps valued at 500 diamonds or 1.250k gold.

Now remember that the max discount you can get is 90% off the total price of the offspring that you want, and IF you collect enough discount value it will be rolled over to a second Stat Maxed SN Neph IF you're interested in another. Yes, you can request that you're total discount value be tallied and sent to you via pm along with requesting any percentage of up to 90% be place on reserve for any offspring you want. This does include the uncompleted variations of my Stat Maxed SN Neph project. Info, trait list, and pics for the variations will be pmed upon request.

Additionally, IF you donate you are PROMISED an offspring! It's like a pre-order, so along with getting a guarantee you will also in the long run be saving funds.
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 6/19/2016 at 4:59 AM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/28/2016 at 5:03 PM Post #4
LIST OF HELPERS

1). UpsidedownSarah - Active, still wants offspring , and has donated over the course of whole project(many prisma philters, and most recently infertility philters in bulk).

2). Electrifying - Active, donated 8 infertility philters.

3). Falkinsey - Active, wants offspring, donated 10 Magical Pies, and 10 Prisma Philters, also interested in SN Project retirees that are still breedable.

4). Cyradis4 - Active, between 4-6 vis offspring w/120 mana, donated one Prisma Philter and one Gender Swapper.

5). Rhueless - Active, either 5 or 6 vis offspring, donated two Magical Pies, and one Gender Swapper.

6). Seylira - Active, wants offspring without Ethereal Wings and Essence of Lightning, donated 2 Prisma Philters and 1 Gender Swapper

7). Sonally - Active, wants a female with lightening jewels, donated 4 prisma philters, and 2 magical pies.

8). Icekitsune - Active, wants a 6vis Max Stat offspring(no spectral or ethereal wings), donated 4 pies, and diamonds to get infertility kit

9). Sparklepwny - Active, wants 6vis Max Stat Female, no dragonfly(g2), no lucky runes(g3), and no sun armor(m2), wants ethereal wings. Donated 5 Pies, and 1 gender swapper.

10). Flute - Active, wants a 5vis Female. Donated 600k gold.

11). Talyn - Active, wants a Male with Leopard, Fairy Runes, Uromastyx, and Sun Armor. Donation is complete.

12). Kalores - Active, wants 6vis with Feathered Wings, NO Dragonfly. Donated 2 gender swappers.

13). Waycrazy - Active, wants offspring with NO butterfly wings. Donated 1 prisma philter, 1 lv60 exp orb, and avi item for me to sell.

14). Sandstorm514 - Active, wants offspring. Donated lesser philters, also adopted a couple pets I was selling to help out too.

15).

16).

*IF you are a previous helper, you will get your offspring BEFORE sales go public...also all discounts STILL apply!
**IF you are a NEW helper, you will get your offspring before the public sales but AFTER the senior helpers get theirs. Help you give will earn you discounts!

OTHER INTERESTED SYLESTIA MEMBERS

1). Blueskiesdragon - Active, interested in retirees with low stats/low-mid trait range that need new homes.

2). Sakurachan - Active, interested in 1 male 2-vis stat max offspring.

3).
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 6/25/2016 at 5:57 PM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/28/2016 at 5:03 PM Post #5
STAT SN NEPHS PAIRS(less than perfect, but their kids are sure something)
(IE these are the pairs that produce the near perfect offspring that give rise to the final pairs, or are the grandparents of the perfect final pairs).

These are the established pairs that give the pretty babies.
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 4/28/2016 at 5:46 PM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/28/2016 at 5:03 PM Post #6
LESS THAN PERFECT SN OFFSPRING(can be 6vis) FOR SALE

I'll have some PB SN Neph Semi-Stated, and mid to high traited offspring available for after I have properly introduced all the traits that I want/need for the final project.

Please ping or pm me if you're looking for anything specific.
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 5/3/2016 at 1:36 AM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/28/2016 at 5:04 PM Post #7
MISC PETS FOR BREEDING

I have a very nice and wide selection of males and a few females that I'm willing to let people breed with.

IF you're looking for something specifically, please message me and I'll look threw the stock that I have currently. I'll even let you know about upcoming pets that may fit what you're looking for.
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 4/29/2016 at 5:41 PM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/28/2016 at 5:08 PM Post #8
MISC PETS FOR SALE

I just finished re-organizing all my stables, so I should have some lovely pets needing homes within the next two weeks or so.

IF you're looking for something specific please let me know.

I'm even willing to breed two of my pets for you and you pay for the egg!

Please let me know IF there's anything I can help you with.
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 5/3/2016 at 1:33 AM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/28/2016 at 5:53 PM Post #9
ITEMS FOR SALE

Father Frost Helper's Costume asking 500k gold, diamond equivalent OR items I need for the project.

Golden Draconic Wings asking 1 million gold, diamond equivalent OR items I need for the project.
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 6/20/2016 at 10:43 PM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/28/2016 at 5:54 PM Post #10
SN NEPHS TO JOIN THE PROJECT(once they are old enough, nurtures would be great to get too.)

EGGS:

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2297674

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2297747

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2297755

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2297767

HATCHLINGS:

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2280411

ADOLESENTS

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2258283

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2258229

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2258247

TRAITS CURRENTLY IN THE PROJECT
GENE SLOT 1
Leopard
Faded Stripes
Faded Rings
GENE SLOT 2
Uromastyx
Butterfly
Blue Dragon
Monarch Butterfly
Glowing Sea
GENE SLOT 3
Kaiju
Nebula (being strengthened)
Lucky Runes
Floral Henna
Fairy Runes (being strengthened)
Runic Swirls (being strengthened)
Faded Glow (being strengthened)
MUTATION SLOT 1
Ethereal Wings (VERY prevent in my project, but is being bred out little by little)
Butterfly Wings
Spectral Wings
Feathered Wings
Leaf Petal Wings (being strengthened)
MUTATION SLOT 2
Sun Armor
Autumn Harvest
Jeweled Bow
Lightening Jewels
Flowered Vines (being strengthened)
MUTATION SLOT 3
Fairy Shimmer
Essence of lightning
Swirling Snowflakes(being strengthened)
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 5/15/2016 at 12:22 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.