Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > How Do I Beat Cereth!!!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Burningraven
Level 20
Threads: 1
Posted: 3/25/2016 at 10:07 AM Post #1
help!!!! I'm really struggling and have come no where near close to beating him?
I have spent all points that are given when my pets level up and both my pets are level 15 & 16
what am I doing wrong???
Azhtann
Level 60
Threads: 16
Posted: 3/25/2016 at 11:52 AM Post #2
sometimes you just need to level a bit more. I know it can be tedious.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 3/25/2016 at 12:05 PM Post #3
Hello Burningraven!

Boss battles in this game are particularly challenging, especially when you're new and have little understanding of the battle mechanics.

I've looked at your pets, Raven and Mystic, and see that you're placing all of your points evenly.

Here are some important notes to help you out:

Battle Mechanics to Note:

The first pet in your party (the one that shows in the middle on the battle screen) is more likely to be attacked then your other pets.
That being said, your first pet should always be your "tank", or a pet whose stats are primarily placed into HP and Agility. Your starter pet would be your best bet for this, as she has slightly higher base stats then anything you'll catch in the wild. You could also always buy a "stat bred pet", pets that have been bred specifically to battle. (You can see your pets base stats in the brackets "(#)" next to the stat numbers.)

Since you have a second party slot open, this should become your cannon pet (or a pet whose stats are set to specifically dish out damage). For this, you should always choose either magical or physical damage (strength or intellect) and focus only on putting points in one or the other. The current relics you have on your pets are both magic based, so you may want to build around intelligence/dexterity. Intelligence will boost magical power, while dexterity will give a slightly better chance to land a critical hit and will increase accuracy.

You get a free heal every 25 turns for 25% of your pets health.
You want to place enough points into health so that your pet can make it to the heal fairly often. If your pets are dropping too fast, you may want to adjust your stats to give them a bit more health.
Burningraven
Level 20
Posted: 3/26/2016 at 11:22 AM Post #4
thank you !!
Burningraven
Level 20
Posted: 3/26/2016 at 11:39 AM Post #5
I beat him - thank you for your very helpful replies :)

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.