Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Iotified
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 6:08 PM Post #1
This is based on an old roleplay I used to take part in, and I miss the days when I roleplayed in it. Of course, this is also a game, so a gameified roleplay of how the game went, I suppose. The roleplay is here: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=14474&page=1
I will be basing it off of what happened in the thirty-two pages of roleplay we did, but unless you want to review it, you don't have to to participate in this game. Now that that's dealt with, let us begin the actual storyline.

"...Can you hear me?"
"...Okay good, you can. You've left your world behind now, Sylesti. I don't know what I can explain to you quite yet, but now you've become an Iota."
"What is an Iota, you ask? A creator of the new world. This world has gone through generations of wipes, leaving almost nothing behind. I am the last remaining creature from the last time it got wiped. I guess you could call me an Iota, too."
"You're becoming part of the world as we speak, I'll see you in a second, Iota."

"My name is Chance, and like I just said, I'm the last remaining creature of the last world. And now, this world has called on you to shape it, to grow, and to create."
"Take the task, you won't be able to go back to your own world at this point."
"I should note... You may be in a meadow as of now..." The griffi gestures around the meadow. "But as you explore, new life generates itself along. This world is quite literally endless. But it's up to you what you do. Take the choice now, Iota."
Edited By Typhlosion on 3/15/2016 at 6:26 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 6:17 PM Post #2
1. Rules, this is, yes, essentially a roleplay with prizes. It can be taken easily at a time, and it's not necessary to respond quickly. Players can go in and out at any time.
2. Your character MUST start with no genes. A blank slate, if you will. If you've read the thread, you know what this is for, but otherwise you will find out what this is for later.
3. There is combat and death. Once a character is dead, they cannot come back unless otherwise stated by me.
4. NPC's (Like Chance) will often not be Iotas, therefore are not able to shape the land. NPC's are there for quests, explaining things, and enemies. NPC's cannot leave the zone they are generated in with the exception of Chance and are controlled by me.
5. Food and water are necessary for the gameplay and without them your character will die. Keep control of your necessities.
~~~~
Guidelines and Helpful Information

Quantum- A basic magic that is necessary for crafting and shaping
Trinkets- Odd magical objects that are extremely rare and can cause many things
Crafting- Can be done to create objects, as long as used with quantum. The more quantum used, the better the craft
Gathering- You can gather anything from a blade of grass to bark from a tree and so on. Things you gather can be used for crafting
Leveling Up- Will happen once the Iota has gained enough EXP. Once the Iota levels up, they can gain a gene or mutation.
Zones- Different sections of the world with different quests, materials, enemies, and atmospheres. Can be named by the Iota that discovers the Zone.
Events- Happen every once in a while, are the real "game" portion of this. Events offer prizes, both Sylestia prizes and prizes that can be used in the roleplay.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 6:18 PM Post #3
Zones:

Landing Zone- A grassy plain with not much to look at.
Un-named Zone- Discovered by Hidden, a lush green forest, something seems off about it, though.
Maze Meadow- Discovered by Pure, a flower-dotted meadow with some trees. This zone seems extremely serene. At the heart there is a pure, crystal blue lake.
Tree Trap Zone- A bleak land of ice. It seems that the ice is the only thing in this zone. Discovered by Maladict.
Angel's Sacrifice Skyland- This zone is a gaping black abyss, with clouds floating gently on top; like platforms. Things seem to be on each cloud platform, if only you could get a closer look...; on the other side of Maze Meadow.

NPC's:

Edited By Typhlosion on 8/16/2016 at 1:27 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 6:21 PM Post #4
Events:
(Past/Present/Future)

Past:
N/A

Present:
Accepting next two signups! Tell your friends!

Future:
N/A
Edited By Typhlosion on 8/12/2016 at 4:20 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 6:21 PM Post #5
Characters:
Hidden (LostCry)
Mazer (Dunno)
Pure (IIPurePosion)
Astra (Maddiebird)
Tyla (Jodjo)
Vixen (Katelynn4545)
Maladict (Moggaz)
Aquilo (Firegem1401)
~~~~~
Character Form:
((For now, please only have one character))
Name:
Color:
Breed:
Anything Else?:
Signups are CLOSED
Do not sign up, please.
Edited By Typhlosion on 8/14/2016 at 1:21 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 6:22 PM Post #6
Ping Lists/Extras

General Ping List:
N/A
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 6:25 PM Post #7
...And that should be everything! Posting now allowed! :D
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 6:26 PM Post #8
Name: Hidden
Color: black
Breed: Zolnixi
Looks like so far...:
anything else: lol
Edited By LostCry on 3/15/2016 at 8:35 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 7:19 PM Post #9
appears in the Landing Zone. Hidden can see Chance looking at her from a distance, and to the west she can see a circle of rocks.
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 7:27 PM Post #10
Hidden curiously walks up to chance
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.