Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Mystery of the lost sylesti
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Malteselover4ever
Level 39
Threads: 1
Posted: 3/14/2016 at 4:49 PM Post #31
*Maltese looks down at Ashley's Sylestis', then at her own Sylestis'. Blossom, purred with delight, and Berry Punch and Ahau nodded. The three went over and greeted Ashley's Sylestis'*
"Well, of course! I'm okay with it, and my Sylesti's seem to be as well. Are you ready to leave now?" Maltese says to Ashley, grinning.
Djhappykitten
Level 30
Threads: 9
Posted: 3/14/2016 at 7:07 PM Post #32
Ashley nods. You, Ashley, and the sylesti's go to the Nightfall Bandit Camp at sunset. Ashley points to a big bush that could hide all of you. You hear a conversation from two Nightfall Bandits in black cloaks. They weren't the same bandits as before.

"Hey,"
"Whats up?"
"Did you murder Ashley yet?"
"Nah I was too late. This person came in and defended her."
"You promised to murder her, she knows too much."
"She doesn't know I am a Nightfall Bandit!"
"Go in her house during the night and stab her with this knife."

You see a knife with blood on it glittering in the sunset. Ashley has her hands over her mouth shocked.
"Woah, your heart crusher? Really?"
"Yeah."
"But I don't know I kind of LIKE Ashley."
"Well you better toughen up and stop liking girls. Never like anybody! They just die and your heart will be broken."
"Haven't you ever fallen in love?"

You watch as the Nightfall Bandit whips his cloak around not facing the other one. He looks up then nods. His eyes then clouded with grief. He snapped out of his daze and fixed his eyes on the other Nightfall Bandit.
"Well if you want to be the best you have to be better then everyone else. You have to be able to murder. Yo have to be the best Nightfall Bandit you could be. You have to be able to murder, son. You have to be the top!"
The younger Nightfall Bandit shrugged. You stare at the older one. The older one touched the younger ones shoulder with his wrinkly hand.
"Son I will not always be there for you. When I die I shall not be a angel in heaven. You know I am always going to be the devil. Also I want you to murder your friend. Remember you should be the last one standing."
"Whatever you say.."

The younger one takes the knife and stabs his father in the chest. He grins as blood pours out of his chest. He falls on the ground clutching his chest. The old man stares in shock. His eyes clouding with death.
"I will guide you. I will be in your mind haunting your every move."

Ashley stares at the horrific sight. The younger bandit drags the body of his father to his hiding place. The moon raises and the sunset is gone. The bandit goes out on his Qitari this time adding a mask to his outfit. You shiver but stay not knowing whether to stay or follow him.
Malteselover4ever
Level 39
Posted: 3/14/2016 at 10:19 PM Post #33
*Maltese looks at Ashley, not knowing what to say. Then she takes a deep breath.*
"We can only assume that was Max or Samuel, do you think you recognize that voice?" Maltese paused to give Ashley a moment to think. "Then, we can go back to your house and ambush that Night Fall Bandit, if you think it would be too frightening, you and your Sylesti's can go back to my house while I ambush them, or we can stay here and search the camp. Your choice, but I suggest you make it quick." Maltese says to Ashley with an urgent tone.
*Maltese watches the Night Fall bandit, takes her notepad out and sketches a quick drawing of his mask and Qitari.*
Edited By Malteselover4ever on 3/14/2016 at 10:21 PM.
Dauntlessscale1
Level 50
Threads: 144
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 11:47 AM Post #34
I have a suspicious feeling that its Max. >.> "Im keeping my eye on Max"
Edited By Dauntlessscale1 on 3/15/2016 at 11:47 AM.
Djhappykitten
Level 30
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 3:02 PM Post #35
Ashley shakes her head.

"No but it was kind of deep. Anyway I think that is a terrific idea! My sylesti's can protect me while you attack them. I will try and find out who it is."

You walk over to Ashley's house. The bandit is taking deep breaths. He opens the door. He looks around. You hide under a desk and when he walks by you grab his cloak. He trips and falls backwards screaming. Ashley walks in.

"Ahh! Who are you? Why are you in my- OMIGOD YOUR A NIGHTFALL BANDIT!"

She pretends to be scared. He hesitates then picks up the knife. Ashley screams for real and backs up. Her sylesti's by her side. He falls down on his knees. The knife is in his hand. The sylesti's seem to be growling at something that you don't see. She screams.
Djhappykitten
Level 30
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 3:06 PM Post #36
sorry I didn't get to tag you all
Malteselover4ever
Level 39
Posted: 3/15/2016 at 3:21 PM Post #37
*Maltese looks around desperately for the thing Ashley's Sylesti's are growling at, but quickly gets distracted by the Night Fall Bandit with the knife.*
"... attack." She said quietly to her Sylesti's hiding under the desk with her.
*Maltese looked at her Sylesti's and realized they were out cold.*
"Guys! Wake up!" Maltese whispered, looking around.
*Her Sylesti's wouldn't wake up. Then she remembered, her Sylesti's hadn't gotten much sleep in the last few days. Maltese realized the bandit was getting closer to Ashley, and she was screaming for real. She didn't want her Puffadores' to get hurt Maltese glanced around the room and saw a staff laying against the wall. She ran over and grabbed it. Then she ran over to the Night Fall Bandit and hit him as hard as she could in the side with it. He fell over, Maltese didn't wait to see if he was hurt or okay, she ran over, grabbed Ashley's hand and her Puffadores' then, dragged them outside.*
"Oh my Sylestia! I forgot Blossom, Ahau, and Berry Punch!" Maltese said worriedly.
"I guess we will have to wait for him to come out. And pray to Sylestia that he doesn't find them in there." Maltese said as she, Ashley, and her Puffadores crouched behind a bush.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.