Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Magical Doors!
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 5/18/2013 at 2:18 AM Post #1
Hello hello!!! :) Welcome to the game show Magical Door! I am dark and I will be your host for the evening, step right in, who could pass up the chance at a free pet!!

There are 10 doors to chose from. The first 10 people will get to choose a door and there will be between 1-3 pets behind it. you have two options: One, to keep the pet(s) and two to try again.

You will be given the option to take up to two pets per game. If a door happens to have 3 pets behind it, then you will have the option to take all three! (The potential of a 3 pot prize will only be available on the third door.)

you may 'Carry' Pets through the rounds. Meaning you can keep a pet and try another door. If you like a pet behind the next door better, you can take it and switch it out with the pet you carried over. So for example, door # 1 carries a nixi and a bulbori. (We will call them nixi 1 and bunny 1) You decide you like them both and want to carry them over. Door number 2 contains Nixi 2 and lupora 1. Well you really like nixi 1 and nixi 2 the most so you switch bunny 1 for nixi 2. In round 3, you will have nixi 1 and nixi 2 as your potential prizes. When you open door 3, bunny 2 is behind it by itself. You like bunny 2 better than nixi 1, so your final pets that you want to take home are nixi 2 (from round 2) and bunny 2 (from round 3)

You are not required to take 2 pets. You can continue to take only 1 pet if it is the only one you like.

I will post contestants and what they have won or where they are in their guessing in the third post to keep things neat an tidy.

*The current round will not end until all contestant names are listed in green in the third post.

*New rounds do not start until I post it in green.

*People whose games have ended and have won their prize will be highlighted in green in the third post. Those still playing will be in white. All important notes will be posted in green.

If you miss the current round and would like me to ping you for the next round, you are more than welcome to ask me to do so, however, you cannot request a door before the game starts. A ping is not a reservation. You cannot sign up for the second game until it has been announced, at which point it will be first come first served.

If you do not pick up your pet because you do not want it and you do not inform me, you will not be able to participate in any future rounds or games that I post. I have had people do this before. I am not going to single anyone out on the forums but you will receive a pm if this occurs and I will not allow you to participate in future games as this takes prizes away from other players who truly want them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just something I feel needs to be said, I have no problem if you want to host your own version of this game, please be my guest, but I ask that you please do not name your own game with the same name or something very very similar as mine and that you try not to exactly copy all elements in my game. (Create some new ones yourself!! =D) It gets really confusing for everyone and sometimes makes me feel... I dunno.... It's kind of like someone stealing your idea and that kinda sucks... It's like how you can't copy and paste verbatim someone else's work into a paper your writing and call it your own... (that's at least how I have seen it).

I'm not calling anyone out, it's just something I have watched happen over and over again since I started this game (No this is not the original thread, there was one before it, yes, that was my game too) No need to respond to these last 2 paragraphs, just my little disclaimer and annoying little tangent. Again, feel free to create something similar, just please don't create the exact same thing and give it the same name!
Edited By Darkwingedangel on 12/5/2013 at 11:48 PM.
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 5/18/2013 at 2:19 AM Post #2
Round contestants

1)Kalores-rd 1
2)Alli614-rd 1
3)Selestial-rd 1
4)Karma
5)Luohs
6)Kestral
7)Dunefairy
8)Silverraven
9)Cerberus
10)Pikamon790
Edited By Darkwingedangel on 12/17/2013 at 3:30 PM.
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 5/18/2013 at 2:21 AM Post #3
Potential prizes:

So many it will make your head hurt....
Edited By 3027 on 7/6/2013 at 12:33 AM.
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 5/18/2013 at 2:24 AM Post #4
@Tigrrrlily2000, @Creativity, @Chidori, @Sylvette, @Silverwolf23,

A new round has begun

Anyone else who would like a permanent ping or a ping for the next round only please let me know and I will add you to the list, just specify which type you would like.

Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 5/18/2013 at 4:49 AM Post #5
Door number 3 please? :3c And I would love a permanent ping!
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 5/18/2013 at 8:47 AM Post #6
I'll take.... Door number 9
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 5/18/2013 at 8:58 AM Post #7
Door 5 please~ :3
Edited By 2877 on 5/18/2013 at 8:58 AM.
SynchroFraction
Level 66
Scout
Threads: 3
Posted: 5/18/2013 at 9:15 AM Post #8
Door 7 for me please
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 5/18/2013 at 11:01 AM Post #9
@Sylvette,

You have been added to the permanent ping list

Door number 3 opens just a crack. You see a brown eye peering out at you. The eye retreats and is replaced by a little brown nose which then nudges the door open a little further. The Bulbori behind it then uses her head to open the door enough for her to get through. She hops into the show room and shakes her self off, returning all squished fur to maximum fluffiness.

She carries 4 traits. Would you like to take her home or choose another door?
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 5/18/2013 at 11:06 AM Post #10
@Creativity,

Door number 9 beeps as if someone is entering in a code to unlock it. It beeps 6 times then you can hear the lock click open. After another second, the door swings open to reveal someone's office. What? An office is nowhere for a little hatchling to be locked up.... and boy how he has proven it! Just look at that mess and all those broken pens!
Maybe that's why the little nixi is covered in blue ink...

He carries 4 traits and shows 1. Would you like to take him home or leave him to finish destroying that office?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.