Author Thread Post
Ihartstars
Level 42
The Tender
Threads: 52
Posted: 2/18/2016 at 7:04 PM Post #1
------The Games Rp IS OPEN------

One day......
Everything is going great! You just got yourself some ice cream, you just bought a new video game, and you just graduated from college! What could go wrong?
Suddenly the sky turns dark and you find yourself trapped by stones raiding up from the ground. You look around, totally freaked out, since you can't see anybody in sight. The stones from the ground close around you in a rocky sphere. You then feel a deep throbbing pain in the back of your head! You look around, everything starts turning blurry. You look at your hand, and the Icecream cone on the floor. Your world seems to start spinning.
Then the world, your vision, blurres out and becomes pitch black.

When you wake up, the sun is shining bright in your eyes. You get up and look around, and you find yourself in a large arena, kind of like a galactic football field. The referee to your right, looks like a cyborg.
"Welcome. To The Games," he says nodding.

This is the games! Last team surviving wins!

Teams: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Ice, Light, Dark

Rules: Follow whatever Faiona said, ok? Also, 3 characters minimum. Weapons, relationships and powers are optional peoples

Form to fill out; CREATE YOUR CHARACTER HERE:https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=33406&page=1#1
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon:
Powers:
Team:
Relationships:
Strengths:
Weaknesses
Other Stuff:

ME
Name: Keara Waitres
Appearance: dirty blonde, light skinned with bright green eyes
Personality:shy, extremely smart, funny, lovable once you get to know her
Weapon:2 scythes of death
Powers:can control the darkness, can shapeshift and read minds
Team:Dark
Relationships:Twin sister who is on team Water
Strengths:shadows
Weaknesses:can't stand bright light
Other Stuff:has a pet wolf named Kyrie

Name: Kyle *^*[dont have a last name XD
Appearance:black hair messy hair with strangely gold-gray eyes, light skinned, leather jacket
Personality: tough, badass, always grumpy, once you befriend him, he can care a lot about you, lazy
Weapon: Nightmare Scythe
Powers: can turn invisible, barely infinite amount of power, but extremely low health
Team:Dark
Relationships:None currently
Strengths: annoying people(while being freaking awesome)and ignoring people
Weaknesses: being ignored, forced to take orders, can care too much about someone, a secret softie, low health
Other Stuff: loves mustard and burgers

Name:Shade Lucas
Appearance:scraggly brown hair, rust-colored eyes, light skinned

Personality:silent, kind, reclusive, the cute but silent kind of guy, extremely smart
Weapon:Staff of Pure Ice an ice enchanted sword.
Powers:can control the ice, when he touches stuff it freezes over, other powers RPO
Team:Ice
Relationships:crushing on Tess(Purebloodblackrose) Tade is currently being shipped
Strengths:being in a cold environment, reading expressions, sleeping, fast reflexes
Weaknesses:can't really stand the heat
Other Stuff:Has crystal ice wings, can choose to make them visible and invisible at times, he can teleport, but prefers flying, likes ketchup and hotdogs
Edited By Ihartstars on 7/23/2016 at 10:20 PM.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 2/19/2016 at 10:29 PM Post #2
Katerina slowly woke up, her head still hurting. How long was she out and where was she? Then she turned to her left, there was a tiger almost made of ice. Katerina quickly jumped up and slowly walked towards the beast. It meowed at her, H e seemed harmless. "I guess you can come with me to help me find a way out of here." she told the icy cat,"For now I will call you Kato.". The beast nodded to her and licked her hand, Katerina shivered and started walking.
Edited By IiPurePoison on 2/19/2016 at 10:33 PM.
Ihartstars
Level 42
The Tender
Posted: 2/19/2016 at 10:36 PM Post #3
*Keara slowly gets up from her bed in the stationary(the place where fighters are trained)*"Kyrie, boy, get up, we're going to training practice now" she says warmly.

*The large wolf's ears perk up and he gets up to lick Keara's hand*
Ihartstars
Level 42
The Tender
Posted: 2/19/2016 at 10:36 PM Post #4
(PingyPongy)
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 2/19/2016 at 10:43 PM Post #5
Katerina came across an old useless building,"Stay here?" she asked Kato. Kato shook his head no and growled what sunded like, Not Safe, this is Life Or Death.. Katerina climbed up and small tree, but big enough for her to knock off people if they tried to climb. Suddenly Katerina saw Kato attacking a person and she yelped,"Kato!" Katerina jumped down. She had no weapon, she would have to use Kato to fight. "Kato Slash at them!" Kato did as told and hit their head with his massive paw. It seemed that they had a weapon, Katerina grabbed it and studied it. Midnight gray mace...
Ihartstars
Level 42
The Tender
Posted: 2/19/2016 at 11:13 PM Post #6
*Keara walks to the stationary with Kyrie*"C'mon, we've got excursuses to do, so you wait here, ok? Be a good boy Kyrie..."

*She ties the wolf up to a pole that props up the archway gate that leads to the battle-game arena*

*Keara arrives to the stationary to find a cyborg-like creature holding 2 black polished scythes in his hands*
"What is this for? Why?"
"It's your weapon....to use when you battle. Here, take it, it's yours,"
"I've got my own...thanks....I'll pass..."
"This weapon, the 2 Scythes of Death, have chosen you. You're name is inscribed on it,"*He shows her the letters that spell K-E-A-R-A*
Edited By Ihartstars on 2/19/2016 at 11:23 PM.
Ihartstars
Level 42
The Tender
Posted: 2/19/2016 at 11:31 PM Post #7
"How? H-How is that even possible? I.....didn't choose them.."
"My name is General Grievous by the way, and i am team dark's trainer, and referee for The Games. Welcome to your first day at Team Dark stationary"
*Keara takes the weapons and tries them out for the first time*"These are cool! Did everyone get them?"
"Yes, but some chose to bring their own mystical weapons, which was fine by me,"

(TO THE ROLEPLAYERS: I will be roleplaying Selena, Keara and Shade. Shade's bio coming soon:3)
Edited By Ihartstars on 2/20/2016 at 1:20 AM.
MelonHamster
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 28
Posted: 2/19/2016 at 11:32 PM Post #8
Ashley woke up shaking, her fist outstretched as to hit the person. No one was there. she looked around. Never had she seen this place. Ashley struggled to her feet and looked around. "Stationary" the sign read. What was that? She climbed out of her cot and looked around. a training dummy was stitched carefully together.
Like an invisible mentor, a motherly voice was in her head. "Strike up a friendly conversation. I will be there to resolve the conflict." Who would? Maybe she could stall for time before running.
She imagined talking to the dummy. it didn't seem much for conversation. She bet the invisible mentor was pleased.
A glint of silver was caught in her gaze. Something sharp. She picked it up. The handle was cool and comfy. It was like it was meant to be in her hands. she took it and slashed the dummy as hard as possible. The seams ripped apart and stuffing flew everywhere. She had never been so exhilarated.
Then she realized what she was doing and imagined if that were a person. Shaking, she slammed the knife on the ground and ran back to her room. Ashley raked her fingers through her hair, breathing heavily. I can't become that, she told herself. I won't BE that.
Ihartstars
Level 42
The Tender
Posted: 2/20/2016 at 1:26 AM Post #9
*Selena dreams it's the end of the world, then wakes up horrified*"That wasn't a dream! It was real! Where am I? Why am I here?"*she slides off the bed she wake from, attached to the wall to appear as if was floating* "Keara? Where are you? Is this a joke? Keara? Keara!?"*jogs to the exit*"I'm gonna go find my sister.."*mumbles and walks into the stationary not paying any attention*
Sarebear02
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/20/2016 at 8:22 AM Post #10
Ruvaak watches Katerina and Kato silently from the shadow of the old building, pure form near invisible. New people were always entertaining.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 105, 106, 107
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.