Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 9:03 AM Post #501
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=32703&page=42#415
Author: Aliciahou
Time Posted: 2/5/2016 at 9:53 PM
1B and 5B please!

Edit: also, I'll go with Stitch as my favorite Disney character. Sorry I didn't put this before when I posted & pinged you; I read it but forgot it as I wrote the post XP

Thanks!

My free ticket on the AF Ny'vene, please. And also, this ticket that I just got from Dis-Honour, on the same pet, please!
Thanks!
And thanks for all the prizes, too :)

Edit: and sorry for the random Fairy Mushroom, I forgot to add the CoD fee the first time.
Edited By Aliciahou on 2/6/2016 at 9:04 AM.
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 9:42 AM Post #502
Pinging you because I have my raffle stuff and my 2vis design :)

I would like to put one ticket on the The Lion King :Hyena Hysterics and one on The Princess and the Frog: Voo Doo. As for my favorite Disney character... all of them. Probably Stitch. x.x That question was like the hardest one ever, phew.

Princess and the Frog Challenge

There once was a princess named Kryla, the last of the kings children. At a very young age her mother died from the pox, and she was left. Kryla was always the favorite of her mother, but her father had no fondess of her. This left her with an emptiness she longed to seek. Every night she would sit at her window sill and look for somewhere, anywhere, she could leave to.

3 years later...

Time approached faster and faster. Kryla was running through the stables furiously to find her steed. She swung her leg over the saddle and she was off! "Faster Gussy faster," she yelled as the gates started to close, "Come on, we can make it before they try to trap us again," she muttered. The guards had missed her by hair and quickly chased after her.

Gussy then stopped at a halt looking at Kryla for a direction. "Well, looks like we lost them," she says as she pulls off her dark hood, "We have three options. Forwards, left or right. But we are going to choose right. You know that old story of the witch, right?". Gussy tries to pull the reins away from that path, but the princess wouldn't budge. Down the path they went, not knowing what to fear.

As the path went on the forest grew thicker, darker, and spookier. But nothing was going to make her turn around. They continued on the path until they reached a little cottage. It was small and blue with a little hay roof. A young lady sat outside widdling a little toy canoe, she set it down on the table beside her.

"Why hello there, what is a fine lady like you doing this far in the woods.". She chimed.

"Um, my horse brought me here.". She says trying to not be to inquistive.

"I am Shandy and I meant what potion do you want, no one comes this far into the forest for nothing," She starts to say as Kryla starts backing up. "Anything my dear for just one small price. Anything you had in mind?". The lady grins looking between Gussy and Kryla.

"Well there is this one problem I guess." Shandy shakes her head. "What about a potion to change me into what my father favors most?"

Shandy goes over to Gussy, pats him on head, and then plucks a carrot out of thin air for him. "How about, a lock of hair and that should be good enough.". Without permission she plucks a hair, snaps her fingers and instanly takes her true form.

They wait there through the night when finally Shandy calls them into the little cottage brewery. "I have finsihed, but I most warn you,"

Kryla cuts her off, " yeah yeah, yada, yada, just give it to me.". She reaches over to the witch and snatches out of her hand and has it down before you could know it.

She floats up into mid-air and a creeping fog swirls around her. Kryla comes down as a mystical creature. Kryla then tries to tell the witch that she didnt want to be her father's greatest wish anymore, but the words came out gumbled relentless of how hard she tried.

"I was about to tell you, but guess you found your own way," Shandy says tauntingally, "there is but two ways you can break the spell. One, earn you father's trust and make him love you for you. Two, what was it again, oh yeah, true loves kiss! Haha, looks like your stuck like that. With a pivot of her heal, everything is gone except for the now mystical princess, and Gussy.

Gussy then speaks to her, "I told you not to turn right, she is the beast that turned me into this. Atleast you can talk to squirells now?".

Kryla gasps astonished, what was she going to do now?

2 vis Disney Based Sylestia
Pirate
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Site Moderator
Threads: 16
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 12:04 PM Post #503
Could I have a morkko essence and a perfume of themed attraction, if that counts as a philter, please? c:
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 73
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 12:33 PM Post #504
Hey guys, going to be doing around of Name That Obscure Character at 1PM, so in about a half hour!
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 12:37 PM Post #505
Look up! We'll be having a game in a 1/2 hour. :3
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 12:38 PM Post #506
Trying to find out this ping thing... Look up, game in a 1/2 hour!
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 12:42 PM Post #507
Obscure Disney Characters

The Rules:
-No pings! At all.
-You must name the character AND the movie they come from. The first person to do this will win the round.
-If you win a round, please sit out the rest of the game unless told otherwise.
-No editing your post for any reason. If its edited, it wont count.
-There will be 10 images per game.

Otherwise...Get ready to party like pirates!

Coolgilr
Level 24
Threads: 11
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 12:49 PM Post #508
The pireats from Peterpan
Stellarena
Level 67
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 11
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 12:54 PM Post #509
Pirates from peter pan
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 1:02 PM Post #510
Round One

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 50, 51, 52... 125, 126, 127
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.