Page 28 1, 2, 3... 27, 28, 29... 125, 126, 127 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 22
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 12:11 PM Post #271
The Frog Prince

Prince Jahir was heir to the Emerald Throne in the Kingdom of Bahul. His father's sorceress was in love with him; however he was in love with someone else. One day she decided that she would use a love spell on him, in hopes to make him love her so she may gain the crown for herself.

That night at dinner the sorceress slipped the potion into Jahir's wine, however he didn't drink it. He opted for water instead as he had been training all day. Angered by this the sorceress stood and cursed young Prince Jahir to live the rest of his days as a hideous toad-like creature.

For months Jahir wondered around the lands in search of some way to cure himself. One day he came across a young woman in plain clothes sitting in a meadow. She noticed him and cautiously walked up to him and began to stroke his pelt. The two met like this everyday for over 6 months, until one day the girl came and hugged him and cried. She told him that her father was making her marry the King of Gastonia.

Jahir not knowing what to do nudged her with his large head hoping to comfort her. Once it was time for her to leave she kissed him on the beak and went to say good buy. That kiss, the kiss of true love... love based on compassion and understanding not station or responsibility, turned Jahir back into his rightful self. He spent the rest of the morning properly introducing himself to the woman he loved and explained what happened. They returned to his palace where Prince Jahir promptly sent for her father and banished the sorceress to the far most edges of his kingdom.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 2:58 PM Post #272
eek I am so Sorry about that, I am just waiting for her to grow up a little so I can De-fert her and then she will be ready to pick up Sorry about that Kali *Headdesks* bad Willow Bad Bad Bad
KaliOfDarknesss
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 38
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 3:10 PM Post #273
*pats* I just appreciate knowing where she is lol
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 3:11 PM Post #274
Would you also like your initial free ticket put on her too?
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 3:20 PM Post #275
All righty Guys I am going to do a Fast Fire 'Name that Disney' (aka Disney Quiz) at 3:40pm this will be a super fast paced game so many people welcome, the more the Merrier.

Also a few notes: Not a lot of people using their one free ticket for the raffle yet. Everyone who participates (or wishes to participate) is entitles to a free ticket so get your tickets down on the Prize you want :)

And secondly, I know everyone has till the end of the Fair to put in their Themed pets for the Design comp, but don't Forget to add yours :)

Also because I did not have ping Capabilities last night there is another game currently going on, I have edited the end time due to this lack of ability to ping :) all entries already placed will still count

The Frog Prince

With all those happy endings happening all over the ever after, the evil beings are getting irritated. Seems as though they have been turning princes and princesses into frogs all over the place. Under the guidance of the Blue fairy we need your magic to turn these 'Frogs' back into their true form.

You have to design a Sylesti pet, and then transform them into a prince or princess. Try to make the two seem as though one was once the other.

Rules
~ This game Will end at 03:30pm Saturday~
~ You have to design both a Sylesti and Avi to enter this contest. ~
~ You may chose what ever pet you like and it may have as many vis as you want. ~
~ For the Avi you do not have to own the items that you use.~
~ You can either make a prince or princess up or use one of the original Disney Characters I do not mind ~
~ For me to count your entry you have to give a little blurb about the character you are creating. How they were turned, how they turned back what ever you feel ~

I have made an example

Seth was the son of a great sand lord of the deserts of Be'une. Noble and strong he was first in line to take his father's dominion. Until one day, the desert witch, who had been in love with him for many years but was rejected by both his people and all the other sand colonies because of her ways, decided to curse him.
A sand storm blew across his camp site, and when it had finished his men found a slithering beast with leathery wings in his tent. Not realising that this monster was in fact their leader they ran him from the site.

Now Seth roams the desert in hopes for to find the witch and cure himself of this beastly form

There will be three winners first will get 100k In gold and will get to pick a prize from my prize post, second will get 50k and pick a prize, and third 25k and pick a prize..
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 3:20 PM Post #276
Please Look up :)
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 3:20 PM Post #277
Please Look up :)
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 3:49 PM Post #278

Its time to test your knowledge of Disney Icons. In this game we shall be presenting you with an image that relates to a Disney movie, you have to guess which movie it is.

To make it a little bit harder than last year I have had a play around with some of the images.

Now before we Begin There are some rules.
~ Firstly there will be 15 images that will be presented to you, one after the other.~
~ The first post to guess the correct Movie will be placed into a random generator to win the goodies below. ~
~ If you answer correct [I will ping the one that gets it] Please sit out for the rest of the game. Unless I specify otherwise. I don't know how many people will be about when I start the game and I want everyone to get a go at winning ~
~Please for the love of the heavens DON'T Ping me! ~

~ You are not allowed to edit your post, even if you mis-spell. If your post is edited you will be disqualified from the game.
Think of this game like a Franken pet, I want the game to go fast and get your hearts pumping.

The prizes for this are (in no specific order):
20D Prize 13 -- 13 -- 11
10D Prize 12 -- 8 -- 7
50k Prize 15 -- 9 -- 9
25k Prize 3 --- 6 -- 1
Pet Prize 9 -- 12 -- 10
Pet Prize 11 -- 15 -- 12
Pet Prize 14 -- 10 -- 14
Pet Prize 5 -- 5 -- 15
Random Reg Essence Prize 4 -- 7 -- 6
Random Reg Essence Prize 2 -- 4 -- 8
Random Enh Essence Prize 7 -- 3 -- 2
Random Enh essence Prize 10 -- 11 -- 4
Choice of Philter Prize 1 -- 1 -- 3
Choice of Philter Prize 6 -- 2 -- 5
Choice of Philter Prize 8 -- 14 -- 13

The Game will begin in 10 Minutes at 4pm

(Sorry comp ran out of battert and could not find my charger arg!)
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 3:50 PM Post #279

Its time to test your knowledge of Disney Icons. In this game we shall be presenting you with an image that relates to a Disney movie, you have to guess which movie it is.

To make it a little bit harder than last year I have had a play around with some of the images.

~ Firstly there will be 15 images that will be presented to you, one after the other.~
~ The first post to guess the correct Movie will be placed into a random generator to win the goodies below. ~
~ If you answer correct [I will ping the one that gets it] Please sit out for the rest of the game. Unless I specify otherwise. I don't know how many people will be about when I start the game and I want everyone to get a go at winning ~

~ You are not allowed to edit your post, even if you mis-spell. If your post is edited you will be disqualified from the game.
Think of this game like a Franken pet, I want the game to go fast and get your hearts pumping.

20D Prize 13 -- 13 -- 11
10D Prize 12 -- 8 -- 7
50k Prize 15 -- 9 -- 9
25k Prize 3 --- 6 -- 1
Pet Prize 9 -- 12 -- 10
Pet Prize 11 -- 15 -- 12
Pet Prize 14 -- 10 -- 14
Pet Prize 5 -- 5 -- 15

Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 3:50 PM Post #280

20D Prize 13 -- 13 -- 11
10D Prize 12 -- 8 -- 7
50k Prize 15 -- 9 -- 9
25k Prize 3 --- 6 -- 1
Pet Prize 9 -- 12 -- 10
Pet Prize 11 -- 15 -- 12
Pet Prize 14 -- 10 -- 14
Pet Prize 5 -- 5 -- 15

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 27, 28, 29... 125, 126, 127
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.