Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Ingredients Anyone?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 1/17/2016 at 1:44 AM Post #1
Okay, so I have these following Bakery ingredients et cetera still left. Can anyone use them? Maybe you're doing some last second Baking and just need a few more things? n_n These items will be given on a first come, first serve basis as we don't have very much time left! ^0^ Also, I have them sitting in the Broker in case someone would like to grab them straight from there... So sorry if someone buys it before I can give it to you. ^D^;; I just want to hurry up and get them where they can be useful.

(Edit: 11:04am - Yay, I'm down to these 2! Hurry and come grab them! ^D^ )

Shredded Coconut - 1
Rare Draeyl Special Spice - 1

Ping me here or send me a PM! I'll try to get you the items as soon as I can, but for the sake of full disclosure, I have already been falling asleep... XD If I do fall asleep for the night, I should be back around 8am site time unless my grandmother needs me longer than that. But I do really want to get you these items! ^D^'
Edited By Varyntha on 1/17/2016 at 11:05 AM.
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 1/17/2016 at 9:58 AM Post #2
Okay, I have put all my Baking stuff onto the Trade Broker at 1 gold! ^D^ Surely someone can get it now! :D If you want to save that little bit, you can Ping me here or send me a PM, but I probably won't be available between about 12pm (noon) and 3pm site time because family will be here. ^_^

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.