Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > More Questiobs LOL
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Hanny
Level 19
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 7:42 PM Post #1
Well I have more questions!!! I am just so dumb! LOL!

1. How do you get trait points?
2. Can you help me hatch my eggling?
3. How do you use your pets level points? Jinxie talks about them when you are a beginner

And also I am writing a story/role play thing. So go check that out in the role play forum
Wolfywaffle
Level 68
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 20
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 7:52 PM Post #2
1) You can't get trait points. Unless, you use a genetic mutator but it only works on tamed pets

2) Sure :)

3) Click your pet's name then press 'spend level ups'

Also, I don't think you are dumb. You're still new.
Edited By Wolfywaffle on 1/12/2016 at 7:53 PM.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 9:55 PM Post #3
If you've got so many questions, you can check out the Newbie mentor thread. :P
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 10:28 PM Post #4
1. trait points cannot be increased for most pets. Only tamed pets can have a genetic mutator used on them. (You can see what type of pet it is by going to the pet's profile. Offsprings will have links to their parents, while tamed, generated, and exclusive pets will have their respective tags written. Alternatively, you can use the advanced search)

To use a genetic mutator, go to the pet's profile > genetic philter > choose greater/lesser genetic mutator.
Greater mutators let you choose the exact trait you want to add, and will add it as a visible.
Lesser mutators will randomly add a trait to an empty slot, and the trait may be visible or carried.

For non-tamed pets, you can "increase the trait points" by doing breeding projects. Traits can be passed from parent to offspring, so if you have a pair of parents with different traits, you have a chance of creating an offspring with most/all the parents traits. If your offspring is the same coloration as the parents, you have "increased the trait points".
To see more about breeding: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=370

3. You use your pet's level points by going to the pet's profile, and clicking "spend level up" (when you get proficiency points every 5 levels, there will be a "proficiencies" button) You can run your mouse over each stat on the pet's profile to understand what each stat does.

I'll recommend you to read this thread on how to assign level up/proficiency points, so that you can make your pet more efficient from the start, instead of needing to reset the points later in the game: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

But in short, if you add any points to strength, do NOT add any to intelligence. and likewise, if you add intelligence, don't add any points to strength.

you're not dumb. the game can be very comprehensive... It takes a while to get everything. That's what forums are for (a lot of useful guides and tips, and an avenue to ask questions.) Like previously mentioned, there is a newbie mentor thread, and i personally like the player guides forum. There are a lot of guides in there, so it can get a little overwhelming, but most of them are really helpful at some point of the game

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.