Author Thread Post
0PieceOfCake0
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/25/2015 at 11:36 AM Post #1
CURRENTLY: ON-GOING
Old post

PB sylesties are set for approx. 200 gold each. Other sylesties are under 100 gold.

PB Lupora examples are seen below. (These guys may have been sold).

Above: PB Male Zombified Lupora

Above: PB Male Forest Guardian Lupora

Above: PB Female Chocolate Paws Lupora

Above: PB Female Vibrant Coleus Lupora

What are PB Sylesties?
These are also referred to as 'Tagged'. They are the offspring of the same themed sylesti. For example, I have bred two Forest Guardian Luporas together and the outcome was the hatchling above. They do not have the purple text reading their theme but you can see they are PB by looking at their lineage.

If you would like an offspring of two of my Sylesties or you would like to breed a Sylesti of your's with mine, PM me and I shall get back to you ASAP about the prices and such. Most likely, I will set the breeding up for cheaper if I am noted on the specific Sylesti.

If my hatchery is out of sales, PM me and I shall begin my breeding yet again for my Sylesties. Also, if you give me a specific Sylesti you are looking for, I will see what I can do to help ... I just cannot promise anything.

NEWBIES AND LONG-TERM FRIENDS GET DISCOUNTS

Long-term friends, for me, are friends I have had conversations with outside of my sales and their sales. Also, to be a long-term friend of mine, of course, you will have to have been my friend longer than 2 months or so.

Current Discountees:
Arwenie
GryffonJoieaux
Zelly
Savynn

I do accept trades but the trades will be less likely to happen unless you have a Sylesti I am looking for / really like. (I am looking for Witching Hour Luporas but don't worry, I don't just accept them for trading--I accept other sylesti too).

If you press the @ at the bottom of this post to respond, I will answer as soon as I see it. ^-^ Please just use this for questions about THIS post. If you have any questions about my sales and prices, PM me.

For any further information, please check my 'About Me', thank you.

I HAVE MORE SYLESTIES UP FOR SALE IN MY SALES STABLE!!

Previous post needs deleting from here.
Edited By 0PieceOfCake0 on 1/25/2016 at 1:52 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.