Players 2,288 384
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,275,780 1,521
Generated 656,885 187
Captured 1,194,510 595
Bred 6,424,290 739
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > *~*~* Win a tagged 2v Snow Diamond Puffa...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 59
Posted: 12/24/2015 at 3:47 AM Post #1
So I managed to get my hands on three of these cute Puffs during
my adventures in the Winter Wonderland.

I really only need 1 mated pair to make puffalump babies, so I'm going to give away my lone straggler!

Grand Prize

2v TAGGED Snow Diamond Puffadore

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Prize

Re-colorable Candy Wonderland Crown

Philter of Trait Disruption (Themed) x1

Prismatic Philter x1

Avatar Item (Winter Festival - Retired) x1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Prize

Candy Wonderland Wings [Liquorice]

Perfume of Themed Attraction x2

Prismatic Philter x1

3rd Prize

Wonderland Lollipop (Green Apple)

Masterful Snare Trap

Prismatic Philter x1

4th Prize

Wonderland Cupcake (Liquorice)

Greater Genetic Mutator

Great Pet Dye

Prismatic Philter x1

HOW TO ENTER

If you'd like to enter, all you need to do is post any ONE of the following and your name will be entered into the random.org drawing:

1. Post an image of your fave winter holiday themed sylesti that you own and a small paragraph telling me why it's your favorite.

2. Post an image of your Avatar dressed in a winter holiday themed outfit with a small holiday themed paragraph/story about that avatar.

3. Post a short paragraph about something amazing that you did for someone else OR that someone did for you - during the winter holiday season.

4. Post a short poem that is winter holiday themed
(this must be something you wrote yourself - please don't just plagiarize and post someone else's work) .

Important Info

You may only enter once.

A single person will NOT win multiple prize packages.
(i.e there will be a total of 5 different winners in this contest.)

Comments, chatting, etc on your own post is totally okay - just make sure your entry submission is also on there somewhere :)

You must enter as instructed for your entry to be valid and added to the drawing.

Names will be drawn randomly using Random.Org.

You paragraphs/stories/entries can be longer or more detailed if you'd like.
This won't disqualify your entry ;)

This contest ends on 12/30/15 at 11:59 PM (Sylesti Time). Since the egg will need to be hatched before the contest actually ends, it will be given a Prismatic Philter to give it a stat boost (courtesy of me).

*~*~*~* As the week progresses I may add more prizes to existing tiers or even add additional prize tiers! *~*~*~*

Questions about entry or prizes? Feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to answer them!
Edited By MourningLily on 12/24/2015 at 5:25 AM.
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 59
Posted: 12/24/2015 at 3:47 AM Post #2
....and she hatched!!

Here is what the little snowdrop looks like all grown up <3

Edited By MourningLily on 12/27/2015 at 1:54 AM.
Maimah
Level 67
Sylestiologist
Threads: 58
Posted: 12/24/2015 at 4:15 AM Post #3
In a little old house all covered in snow
lives a little old lady who loves all the cold
she was awful lonely one dark night
her family grown and gone far from sight
but every year as the holidays rolled around
she would buy all she needed from the nearest town
her family loved pie, it was their favorite treat
every holiday of the year, it would show up for them to eat
but this year the old lady, so very alone
decided to make that pie though noone was home
she stirred and she mixed that cherry cheese pie
and decided she'd eat it when the night had gone by
off to bed she went, such a sad little ma'am
curled up in her blankets head pillowed in her hand
but in the morning to her shock and surprise
there wasn't a pie on the table, but a griffi with big lonely eyes
she was so very thrilled with this new friend to be
the Cherry cheesecake Griffi, to keep her company.
Now in a little old house all covered in snow
lives a happy old lady who loves in the cold
with laughter and feathers and bright gleaming eyes
loves the two lonely souls brought together in a holiday surprise
Edited By Maimah on 12/24/2015 at 4:16 AM.
KaliOfDarknesss
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 38
Posted: 12/24/2015 at 4:16 AM Post #4
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
Silver bells abound
Voicing out the Christmas season
With their tinkling sound

Not christmas movies, nor snow
Not evergreens, or wreaths
No, it's the jingle bells, silver bells
That foretell the holidays are here.

Ringaling, dingaling, tinkling laughs
jingle bells, silver bells
dancing everywhere
Oh, Christmas is here.
LunaTsukino
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 9
Posted: 12/24/2015 at 4:27 AM Post #5

This is my Favorite holiday themed Sylesti, for a couple of reasons.
Well it's not hard to clock on that I'm a new player, only been around for about a month and so far I'm really enjoying this place, all the pets are so adorable and I love the designs and the full range of colour. So this is really my first festival, with winter being my favourite season I was hyped for the festival zone to open. When it did, I went exploring had a few of the perfumes from one of the advent calender days so I eagerly used it and this perfect little girl was the first one I saw, and first one I caught. :)

When I first joined and stumbled across the Pet search feature I decided to browse all the Themed pets, and since Qitari's and Faelora's are my favourite pets I looked through those first. When I saw the Poinsettia I fell in love instantly. When I was little I remember a silly talk show that used to come on TV around christmas, and every time the host had a guest she'd give them a Poinsettia, and had the phrase "Betta getta Poinsettia", I loved the look of Poinsettia's that I saw so I decided there and then I'd get one for my grandparents every year. And true to my word, every year, both my grandparents would get a Poinsettia for me. I have this years sitting on my window sill ready to be taken to my Gran's tomorrow, and Granma's on Sunday ^^

Wow what a ramble. XD
Swirl
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 130
Posted: 12/24/2015 at 4:37 AM Post #6
Thank You so so so much for doing this! I'm so happy already although I might not even win xD

3. Post a short paragraph about something amazing that you did for someone else OR that someone did for you - during the holiday season.

Hmm well, I'll talk about something amazing that somebody did for me yesterday. Some background info is that my grandma has been diagnosed with alzheimer's for around 5-6 years already, her condition is quite extreme (she doesn't remember her name, she only remembers things back in her days where people grew chickens, so she always asks my mother whether we have a chicken farm or not, she calls my mother her sister and sometimes she eats with her hands cos she forgets. Whenever she sees me, she says I look familiar and asks me who I am) My mom has recently gotten her whole backbone shifted, she had to stay in the hospital for 2 months and all that. She hasn't fully recovered and maybe never will, but her legs get tired easily, so she has to sit down and rest when she walks a long distance.

~

So anyway, yesterday my family and I went out with my grandma to have lunch, and after eating lunch, my mother and I had to support her (my mom on the left and me on the right) cause my grandma's legs aren't at the best condition. My grandma gets super duper tired easily and her legs weren't really "working" after lunch for some reason. So all her weight was pressured on my mom and I. We had to walk to a taxi stand which was like around 800m away from the restaurant. My mom, as mentioned above, has backbone and leg problems, so after a few minutes of walking whilst supporting my grandma, she was terribly tired and her whole face was freaking red (was 16 degrees btw). So my mom said she couldn't continue supporting my grandma, and so I didn't know what to do, cos well, there had to be somebody to support the other side of my grandma, or my grandma would topple over :/ Then this woman walked over and asked us if we need some help and I was like hell yea and so this woman helped support the other side of my grandma and we all walked to the taxi stand.

After walking to the taxi stand, this woman had to leave in a rush for something and so she had to leave and we thanked her and all that stuff. The queue (did i spell it correctly?) at the taxi stand was quite long (there were 3 groups of people in front of us) and there were no chairs nearby for my grandma to sit on, so my mom asked the peeps in front of us whether they would be willing to let us go first. All 3 of us probably looked like a sweaty mess, so the people in front of us let us go first, thankfully.

So yea, the woman was incredibly nice to us and so were the people in the queue. They helped save a lot of trouble :)

Edit: Definitely did not turn out as a short paragraph - I can reduce it if you'd like
Edited By Swirl on 12/24/2015 at 4:38 AM.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 12/24/2015 at 4:56 AM Post #7
3. Post a short paragraph about something amazing that you did for someone else OR that someone did for you - during the winter holiday season.

Well i think that will be the handing out of gifts to my friend^^ No i'm not saying i did something amazing becaus wat i find amazing about doing that is how they all reaced^^ The happynes that spreads like that is what i find amazing (becaus i can just imagen them find the present and looking at it with big eyes makeing a happy dance in there head) and the best of all is that they will be spreading there happynes around as well and that other people get infected with so it can keep on spreding^^ And that makes me happy as well.
So a littel thank you to my friends how have made me very happy this past year (note there are a lot more people making me happy i promis but these people keep on doing it all year long^^)
Arkhantha, GoldGryphon, MourningLily, Savynn, Darkchaoscrawler, Shawnthorn, Xavion and Vulpie thank you all and i hope we have many more years of happynes to go^^
Absoluteinsanity
Level 71
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 43
Posted: 12/24/2015 at 5:39 AM Post #8

So, this is the first Christmas that I've been employed and able to earn my own income, which means it's the first year I've been able to purchase Christmas gifts myself. My parents are so kind, they always get me something special, and it feels really good to be able to do the same for them. I (really hoping they don't read this) got them a Belgian flip-waffle maker, something my mom has always wanted to have. I think seeing her happy will feel better than any stomach full of waffles. Eagerly awaiting Christmas morning, to see them open it. We'll probably have waffles the same morning, as I also bought waffle mix and syrup!

Well, I think that's pretty amazing.
0PieceOfCake0
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/24/2015 at 5:42 AM Post #9
Well, I chose to do a paragraph about something nice I have done for someone...
Recently, at school, I have been in a certain classroom named 'Academy Support', there, I met a young lad by the name Dylan and he has autism along with learning difficulties. He's 12 (I believe) and has a hard time concentrating and mainly socializing with others. Therefore, I friended him and have helped him with his reading and other pieces of work. I treat him as though he is my younger brother as that is how it now feels. His parents are not the best when it comes to looking after him (or so I've heard) as they are young and new to parenting. They don't exactly know how to care for him when he speaks his mind and gets bullied: along with the other issues I've mentioned. So, I have made it my New Year's Resolution to help this family out the best I can. I may only be an older teenager but I still want to make a difference to his life as he is not having a very nice one at this present moment in time.

Also, I've recently met a new kid who has similar issues to Dylan however he has anger issues ontop of everything else. He has a twin, as well, who picks on him due to his autism and learning difficulties. So, this poor lad is getting bullied not only at home but at school too. I am helping both of them to the best of my abilities as this is similar to a job I'd like to do when I am of age.

This has really helped me through my social anxieties so I am so grateful for meeting them both and for them both to have helped me. They are so sweet and I think we should all at least try to help those who were born with problems and difficulties as their life may not be as good as your's and mine.
Try to stop those bullies picking on them or those teachers who don't understand. Most of the people around me don't fully understand them which saddens me due to they way they treat them. They treat them basically like doormats and I cannot stand to watch it.

Even if it's something small, remember it is big in their eyes. <3 ~
Edited By 0PieceOfCake0 on 12/24/2015 at 5:44 AM.
Arkhantha
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 36
Posted: 12/24/2015 at 5:46 AM Post #10
Let me first congratulate you on your beautiful eggies.

That being sad I could write you something for practically all points, though the poem would probably take some more thought XD

I'll chose the winter holiday pet, although I have problems picking the one I love most of all. But here's a try

This is Aurora

she's a tagged Aurora Borealis Ryori.

I love her dearly for several reasons.
I started playing Sylestia after a Summer Fest, but before Fall Fest. During my first Fest the Ryori were released and I was instantly in love. That Fall Fest was a very good one. Then Winter Fest came around the corner, and I practically died when I saw the Wheel (I think it was the First Wheel ever) pets.

To see the actual Aurora Borealis is still on my wish list, but now I would be able to combine two things I loved. The Ryo and the Aurora Borealis. Imagine my disappointment when I didn't get one...
However, a trade was around the corner. I traded my Reindeer Griffi for the beautiful Aurora Borealis Ryo. A trade I have never regretted.

I particularly love this girl because of the colours. She shows all the different colours found in this theme, the green, the blue, the yellow and the purple on a beautiful black base. She's been the start of my 6-vis Aurora Borealis project, and the ancestor of the very first 6-vis AB on the site. She's also been the inspiration of the held my avi is holding at this very moment. And the inspiration for this outfit in general xD

Not to mention that Nebula and Fox Fire were my favourite genes at that time

EDIT: Editing in my avatar of when I was writing this. I feel like playing around in the wardrobe and that would mess up this story.
Edited By Arkhantha on 12/26/2015 at 4:23 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.034 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.