Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Calling All Puffadore Fans
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 12/3/2015 at 6:42 PM Post #1
I'm asking Puffadore fans to give me their opinions on my Lavender Latte Puffadore project. I can't quite decide whether or not to make some color adjustments (before the project proceeds any farther).

In the second post, I have the project as it currently stands on the left and my idea for adjusting it on the right. Please post and let me know--

1. Which do you like better?

2. Do you have any ideas for colors (or traits) that would be better than either one? If so, what are they?

3. How interested might you be in purchasing a completed project Puff? If you would, put it on a scale of 1-10 (1 = don't want; 10 = MUST HAVE!) as well as leaving any comments you want.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 12/3/2015 at 6:51 PM Post #2
Current Design . . . . . . . . . Revised Design

Final project goal, female

Final project goal, male
Firenightfire
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 28
Posted: 12/3/2015 at 9:22 PM Post #3
Soooo cute! I'm working on a coffee themed Zolnixi!
Violet12370
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 12/4/2015 at 11:07 PM Post #4
Ok so first, I just got my first puff but I am in LOVE! Next I already absolutely adore this design and I don't think you should change a thing! :333
And I do not know which color I prefer. Both so pretty!

And last but not least, I give it a 9 for how much I would want to purchase a completed offspring!

( If there is anything I can do to help I would be delighted, just let me know!)
Edited By Violet12370 on 12/4/2015 at 11:08 PM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 12/4/2015 at 11:21 PM Post #5
Thanx, Violet. Just to be clear, I'm either going to do the ones on the left or the darker ones on the right. I'm trying to decide whether to do the lighter version or the darker version. What do you (or anyone else) think?

The darker version is darker than actual latte, but the lighter ones bear a close resemblance to Tinkerbell, even though I had not yet seen Tinkerbelle when I created the Lavender Latte design. This is what Tinkerbell looks like--

For players who haven't yet completed the story, Tinkerbell is a character you'll meet as you work your way through the Sylestia plot. So yeah, the lighter version looks more like an actual latte but also looks like Tinkerbell. If Tinkerbell didn't have a lavender ribbon, they wouldn't seem quite so much alike.

The Lucky Runes in the design represent the design a really clever barista can make in the foam of your latte, while of course the Fancy Swirls and the Spots are the white chocolate and the whipped cream (Can't have a real Lavender Latte without white chocolate!)

So--the lighter version or the darker version?
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 12/5/2015 at 10:47 AM Post #6
I don't usually frequent this forum aside from my own project organization thread, but I had to comment on this! This is a really lovely project, with both base colors!

I'm leaning toward the darker brown base, if only because it makes the traits pop out a bit more. The lighter color is lovely as well, but I like the way the Lucky Runes stand out on the darker base! I also think the lavender is complemented better by the darker color.

I think your colors are already very nice together! My only suggestion might be to darken the eye color to a more solid purple, because I personally like the glow the eye color gives the lucky runes. Example. On the other hand, that would make it look less like a design in the foam, and the current eye color is nice as well.

I would be very interested in a completed pet. 9/10, very intense want, haha.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 12/5/2015 at 2:37 PM Post #7
Thanx for the feedback, Rixva! I don't want to obsess about making the design as much like a real lavender latte as possible. It's more important to get a across the idea of a lavender latte. I wonder if that makes me an impressionist?

Anyhow, when I first created the design, I think I got a number of colors by sampling photos of actual lattes, cream, and lavender flowers, which I now know is not the best idea. Got to get the colors right before I breed the little fluffballs.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.