Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Holiday Contest!
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
LadyOfTheNight
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 31
Posted: 12/15/2015 at 9:08 AM Post #51
Look above for the next contest :)
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 12/15/2015 at 9:14 AM Post #52
In lieu of the new Star Wars Movie coming out, I decided to do a Kylo Ren Avatar, since I've never heard of him before...

"Together, we will destroy the Resistance and the last Jedi."

The son of Leia Organa and Han Solo, Ben studied alongside other Jedi students, instructed and led by Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. However, the man who became Kylo Ren betrayed and destroyed his former Jedi peers, preventing Skywalker from fully restoring the Jedi Order.[2] Ren became a follower of the dark side of the Force, and a member of the Knights of Ren, taking on Ren as a surname. He built his own lightsaber, a dangerous and ragged design, using an unstable lightsaber crystal, making the blade distorted and crackle unlike that of a typical lightsaber.
He was allied with the First Order, a military junta born from the remnants of the Galactic Empire, and he worked under the organization's leader, Snoke, a powerful figure in the dark side. Ren desired the destruction of the Resistance (an organization that opposed the First Order) and the Jedi, with his primary concern being hunting down Luke Skywalker the only Jedi known to have escaped Ren's uprising. Following Ren's failed attempt to capture a map leading to Luke Skywalker's location, from the Resistance, Ren interrogated the captured Resistance pilot Poe Dameron by mentally torturing him with the Force.
Later while aboard the Starkiller station, Ren engaged in a confrontation with his father Han Solo, Finn, a former First Order Stormtrooper, and Rey, a scavenger from Jakku, who possessed a strong connection to the force. Ren kills his father Han Solo as Chewbacca, Finn and Rey helplessly watch in horror. A raging Chewbacca severely wounds Ren by shooting him on the side with his bowcaster. Finn and Ren duel, with Finn using Luke Skywalker's original blue lightsaber -that had previously belonged to Anakin Skywalker- but he is defeated by Ren and gravely wounded. Finally Rey managed to defeat Ren by overpowering him with the Force but the Starkiller station's destruction meant she was unable to kill him and Ren escaped, not before receiving significant wounds and a facial scar from Rey during their battle.

Since today for the advent calendar everyone got a 3-year Anniversary Zolnixi cupcake, I wanted to use that so I decided to do Draculaura's 1600 birthday outfit...

"We are monsters, we are proud! We are monsters, say it loud!"

Draculaura is the bioligical daughter of Camilla and Gaius, humans residents in Romania, 1600 years ago. It so happens that Gaius, a Roman soldier, is the great-great-grandson of Trajan, one of Dracula's servants and friend. However, after he impregnates Camilla, he is killed in a battle, leaving the widow alone and with no means to support the soon-to-be born child. Dracula, in a move of compassion and in honour of his old friend, gives aid to Camilla and receives them in his castle.
Soon Draculaura is born, her name given as an honour to the being who saved both her's and her mother's life. The family decides to move to the Dacia province, actually known as Romania, to offer Draculaura the environment she needs. Kind-hearted, Draculaura grows to be an happy child, and so did Camilla's and Dracula's relationship, as the vampire promotes her to head of the house and soon falls in love with her.

However, as Dracula leaves Dacia to attend an old business in Rome, a plague invades the province, killing many of the inhabitants, in which Camilla is included. Dracula arrives home to find that the love of his life is dead and that Draculaura is sick too, so to prevent her death, he adopts her and converts her into a vampire, giving the child immortality and immunity to the plague.
From that moment on, she was solely raised by Dracula in the Vampire Court, where she met her friend Elissabat, fellow vampire, and spent most of her days being pampered or attending fabulous balls.
Eventually, she started attending high school, in Transylvania, where she met her first boyfriend, Kieran Valentine, who secretly intended to fill her heart with love only to break it and add it to his sick collection of broken hearts. However, she closely escaped when she was sighted by humans, during a picnic, while eating a tomato, which the humans mistaken by blood, calling an angry mob that forced them to runaway from home and settle in Scaremerica.
While in Scaremerica, Draculaura finds herself in the Division of the Worlds, with her father being an important supporter of the New World project, along with figures such as Hexiciah Steam and Bloodgood, and stands for equality within the monster races, growing up to be the accepting girl she is.

I don't know what you guys celebrate, but Christmas is coming!! Along with Christmas, comes cold and snow... But not every Christmas goes as planned, sometimes it's.... stolen...

*Max [the dog] bites the Grinch on the butt* "That is not a chew toy. You have no idea where it's been," says the Grinch.

The Grinch, a grouchy, solitary creature who attempts to put an end to Christmas by stealing Christmas-themed items from the homes of the nearby town Whoville on Christmas Eve. Despite his efforts, Whoville's inhabitants still celebrate the holiday, so the Grinch returns everything that he stole and is the guest of honor at the Whos' Christmas dinner.
Edited By Mewsalot2017 on 12/18/2015 at 6:47 AM.
LadyOfTheNight
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/15/2015 at 9:18 AM Post #53
Three. But they have to be in the same post so those of you who want to cater to each child has the chance to do so but its probably best not to say thats what you're doing because Lucas and Ari will read the entries
Pheonixpharaoh
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 28
Posted: 12/15/2015 at 1:57 PM Post #54
Jack Frost
ok, i love rise of the guardians and so i made Jack here

Ghost of Christmas Past
ok this oneis from watching a christmas carol waaaaay to many times

Christmas Tree(with presents)
Edited By Pheonixpharaoh on 12/15/2015 at 2:03 PM.
JonathanAnubian
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 63
Posted: 12/15/2015 at 2:15 PM Post #55
Mine aren't as Festive as you'd probably like, but I'm not the most festive person when it comes to Christmas. lol

Underwater Lagoon.
I know it's not very Christmas related. But I'm not a fan of the cold. So I thought it would be a nice winter vacation to go somewhere warm where I can relax on the beach or go searching for tropical fish.

Dark Christmas Soldier
A soldier with special powers over darkness. He can travel at Light-speed.

Grinchetta and Maxine.
Living alone in the woods Grinchetta thought that she was the only one of her kind. Her fox, Maxine, was the only friend she had. Until one night when she heard mysterious singing coming from a valley. It was there that she found Whoville and met her long lost brother.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 12/15/2015 at 2:38 PM Post #56
Lucas the Reindeer Trainer

Lucas is a young boy who lives at the north pole, but he did not always live at the north pole. You see Lucas has the power to talk to animals, and this power got him into some trouble. One day Lucas was playing in the woods as usual when he came across a small white fox who had been stranded by a terrible snow storm. The fox was alone and scared so Lucas took the fox back to his village. When the people of the town found out that Lucas could speak to the animals they forced him to leave. Lucas traveled far away from his little village until he became hopelessly lost. When it began to snow the small fox gathered all of the forest animals to keep Lucas warm. Suddenly they could hear the soft jingling of bells off in the distance. The sound of the bells grew closer until they could clearly see a bright red sleigh diving towards the ground. when the sleigh finished its rocky landing Lucas and the woodland creatures went to check out what had happened. The eight reindeer the guided the sleigh complained and griped about how their harnesses were too tight. Lucas greeted each reindeer and adjusted his harness, he could soon call them each by name. shortly after a rather large man in a bright red suit sat up in the sleigh. The man looked around for a moment and then looked at Lucas. "What is a little fellow like you doing out here?" the man asked. "I am lost, and my village does not want me anymore because I can speak to animals" Lucas said with a sigh. The Jolly old man let out a chuckle as he spoke "Then maybe you can tell these eight Tinsel-Toes to fly a little straighter". Lucas smiled "The were complaining about their harnesses being to tight". The old man paused for a moment "How Would you like to come live with me?" The old man asked. Lucas lit up like a Christmas tree and quickly agreed to go live with the old man. So Lucas and the little white fox got into the sleigh to begin their new journey at the north pole. Lucas is now in charge of taking care of the reindeer, and teaching them how to fly. The little white fox is always by his side unless he is busy pestering the elves that is.

Ari the Frost Guardian

Ari is a teenage girl... well half girl who has the magical ability to control and create frost and Ice. Her parents also possess these powers, and have taught her how to use them. She is now the queen of the Frost Forest, and is the strongest of the four Rulers of the seasons. Though outsiders look at her as evil, Ari is very kind. She rescues people who get lost in the snow as well as help them find their way back home. She also Has an Army of Ice Wolves, but they are nothing to be afraid of, they protect the Frost Forest from dangerous intruders. Not only do they protect the forest, they also love to cuddle and make friends.

Peppermint Princess

This is Kendall, she is the mischievous yet kind Princess of the Peppermint Palace. She loves to play pranks and tease her older sister, who is the Queen of Peppermint Palace. Even though she may tease her sister she does love her very much, and looks up to her. Someday Kendall wants to be the proud queen of Peppermint Palace just like her sister. She has a small polar bear cup she takes with her where ever she goes, and he is her constant companion.
Waternixie
Level 63
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 25
Posted: 12/15/2015 at 6:44 PM Post #57
Borealis

Every year, when winter hits, Borealis comes running. With her bag of wind, she creates great gusts of wind and cold breezes. She brings the clouds filled with rain and snow for the season. When spring arrives, Borealis leaves and ventures way up north to anxiously await next winter.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 12/16/2015 at 3:31 AM Post #58
This avatar is--me! Space Elf!

Oh, come on, you didn't think ordinary elves could build video games, Star Wars toys, bicycles, or even tricycles, did you? If they can't make it out of wood, paper, or cloth, old-fashioned elves don't want anything to do with it.

But children want more and more technology, space, and science fiction toys every year.

That's where we Space Elves come in. If it's high-tech--we can build it!
LadyOfTheNight
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/17/2015 at 12:11 PM Post #59
bump
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 12/18/2015 at 6:42 AM Post #60
hows my post? is that okay? or did i do it wrong and i have to change it??
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.