Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > [HQ] Dovah Mir (Dragon Alliance of Syles...
Page 14 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 2/11/2016 at 6:21 PM Post #131
The Future of Dovah Mir

What's Coming Next
I thought I'd let you guys know what I'd like to start planning and voting on as a group, so here's a quick rundown on what you can look forward to!

Expansion
This wasn't asked or suggested in the survey but I've been asked about it from outsiders and have been thinking about it myself. Should we allow aeridinis, nephinis and draeyls into our dragon alliance? This is something everyone should vote on.

Coat of Arms
Next order of business is round 2 of voting on what our coat of arms should look like. I've taken all of the suggestions from the previous survey and put it into the new one (link at the bottom of this post).

Communication
How should we communicate and plan things? Please vote on the survey below. There is a planning committee section, so if you are on-board with that please please fill out the survey.

Club Colours
It was a pretty clear vote on our two colours. BLACK & RED are our official club colours! I've went ahead and picked some appealing HEX codes for everyone to use at their leisure when promoting us.

Black: #292929 ||||||||||||||
Red: #DB3300 ||||||||||||||

I decided to go with an off-black to allow line art to be shown for our future art. I went with a red with a little bit of orange to it because orange seemed to be a decently popular vote as well, so I thought this was a nice compromise.

What's Coming in the Future

Art
I will be holding art contests for the following:
- Mascot
- Banners
- Fan art
- Promotional art
- Badges concepts

Mascot
A second survey will be release to refine our mascot's personality and appearance! Following the 2nd survey (for the mascot) there may be a round 3. After surveys are done there will be a lengthy, multiple round art contest that the entire club can be involved in.
Along with art contests there may also be a writing contest so our writers (and writers of Sylestia) can have a go at giving our mascot a background story.

Badges
Badges will be available for club members (and maybe Sylestians) to collect. They will be an additional incentive to get people involved. Club members will be allowed to submit concepts and ways of earning these badges. They won't act as ranks, but will show the dedicated and contributions people have made. They may also inspire new ideas and activities.

Club Breeding Projects
Our breeders will have a chance to participate in this club activity that got a lot of good feedback. This is still in the works but it WILL be here.

Bi-Monthly Game
I will be hosting a bi-monthly game. The club can have input on what they'd like to play as well as contribute prizes. The game could also be a simple giveaway.

Dov Lahvraan Renovation
In-depth surveys will be conducted to find out what we need to do to make Dov Lahvraan the BEST user-hosted festival on-site. For now the carnival will be put on hold until we figure out everything else.

Dovah Mir HQ Renovation
When everything is finished we will most definitely need a thread re-vamp! It will stay organized but include art, our coat of arms, our colours and beautiful dragon-inspired graphics to give this thread personality and pizazz.

Please fill out the next survey here:
http://goo.gl/forms/Y758WVF5mZ

Everyone's input is very valuable. This survey will stay open for 5 days or until we get around 12 responses. Thanks so much guys. <3
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 2/15/2016 at 5:30 AM Post #132
I am really sorry... I'm having personal problems right now and I can't continue to run or participate in this group anymore. Hopefully you all aren't angry or feel you've wasted time. Please forgive me for this or anything I've done to you guys.

I don't think I will be re-opening this or trying again so feel free to continue this in a new thread (or don't, it's up to you guys). I think I'll be disappearing for awhile (socially). I'll be on every day, just not socially active. If you have any questions you can privately message me and I'll try my best...

Thanks for understanding, I enjoyed my time with you all...
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 2/15/2016 at 5:32 AM Post #133
Wow, so random 0.0 I hope everything is alright, or turns for the better, Fox. I wish you well <3
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 2/15/2016 at 8:59 AM Post #134
*hugs you*
Fiery
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 39
Posted: 2/15/2016 at 12:58 PM Post #135
0.0 the random game be strong. But its okay, and I hope it gets better on your side :)
Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 22
Posted: 2/15/2016 at 1:41 PM Post #136
Hope it gets better, and someone here - if - they restart the thread they'll be as amazing and good as you. We'll all miss you!!!!
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 2/16/2016 at 2:45 AM Post #137
Oh no! *hugs fox* i don't think anyone could replace you. I would re start it but i don't have the time or enthusiasm you did. We'll miss you
Arkhantha
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 36
Posted: 2/16/2016 at 1:08 PM Post #138
*hugs* I hope you'll be ok *worries*
I don't think anyone in their right minds would be mad Fox, you are a lovely person. I honestly don't think you've done anyone wrong, so please don't think so.

I really hope you'll be ok. If you ever wanna talk you can always send me a message or something.
Thank you for all the time you put in, it is very much appreciated *hugs again*

I wish I could continue your lovely work, but alas my real-life life is way too busy atm.

I really want to thank you for all your efforts!
ColonelHazard
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 35
Posted: 2/17/2016 at 12:59 PM Post #139
Sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch right now, Fox. It's absolutely understandable that you'd want to take a break from the demanding social aspect of running a club while dealing with RL stuff. Of course none of us could be mad at you for that -- it's important to take care of yourself.

It's been fun while it lasted, and thank you so much for all the time and energy you put into running the group. Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as many others when it comes to being busy outside of Sylestia right now and not having the time to run such a group. If anyone else were interested in co-running it, though, I could probably be persuaded to take over half the duties. Any of you other Dov reading, feel free to PM me and discuss if this is of interest to you.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.