Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > [HQ] Dovah Mir (Dragon Alliance of Syles...
Page 12 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 2:17 AM Post #111
I have some PB pets, though their traits are a bit meh.

Feel free to look through my stables
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 5:25 AM Post #112
Thank you very much
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 5:26 AM Post #113
Cool, thanks
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 6:19 PM Post #114
Ping me if there'should any you like.
ColonelHazard
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 35
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 6:34 PM Post #115
Hey GhostlyFours, I have some Philters of Infertility and Lesser Philters of X, if you're looking to fill out prize options with a few lower value items. I also have some assorted festival avi items from the past few fests.

You can also feel free to look through my stables. I haven't done a sale or clearout for quite some time, so there are a lot of tagged and some PB pets I would be willing to part with. It's reasonably organized and labelled accurately, so should be simple enough to find what you're looking for.

Let me know if any of that is of interest to you!
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 7:11 PM Post #116
Dov Lahvraan

Hey guys, so since Krin/Fai are planning a small Valentine's festival on the 13th, the Dov Lahvraan will close on the 12th. I know Ghostly was trying to plan 2 more games but we can still support her. I will be putting her games onto the carnival thread (if they are ready before it closes) or I will put her games onto the first page of the HQ here... so let's wrap up the carnival. Thanks to everyone who was able to host/donate and participate.

I hope our next carnival will get more attention and be more successful. I'd also like some feedback and suggestions on how to make it better for next time. I am thinking of perhaps hosting games within one thread, one game at a time similar to Willow's "Disney Fair". I feel having a large ping list and having a lot going on in one thread will get more attention and participation. The games will be fast-paced and doing it this way will also force everyone to prepare way ahead of time. It is also something a single person can run and won't force anyone to put all their efforts into one game of their own. It would also promote more collaboration within the club. Let me know what you all think.

If there are any other events or games you guys want to see let me know and maybe I can arrange something.

Dov/Ny'Vene of the Month

I will be discontinuing this feature in the club because I received zero feedback or votes. I don't want to be the only one to have input into it and so maybe it's not worth doing. If someone feels it's something that they want to continue feel free to do so and I can edit the posts every month with your choices, but it won't be something I will actively advertise anymore.

Ping List

A reminder that the ping list on the first page is there for everyone's use. If you need support for something, or need ideas/feedback for anything the dov are here! Also if you'd like to stop receiving pings for something just let me know.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 7:26 PM Post #117
I have noticed I haven't really been paying much attention to this club, I have a few ideas on how we could liven it up :)

A mascot~
It would be fun to have a club mascot vene! then we could draw club fan art. Also, it would give the club a little more character.

Group Project~
If we all took votes on our favorite vene theme, we could round everyone up to do a big 6v project with all the club members participating. Then when we get the project done, everyone gets a free offspring for a participation award. We could do this for every vene theme over time :)

Dragon role play~
So say we each design our own dragon mascot to resemble ourselves as a Dov member. Then we have a sort of storyline, unique to our club (as if our club has it's own fantasy world where we all meet up) and we bring our club to life. Creative minds and story loving members might be drawn to this kind of activity :)
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 7:52 PM Post #118
I was actually thinking about hosting an art competition for making a club banner, or to have the banner switched out now and then so that everyone's art has a chance in the spotlight.

As well as maybe creating some kind of mascot.

I was also thinking of creating a coat of arms for the club.

A group project was something else I was thinking about, I just wasn't sure how to go about it. Perhaps I can develop that idea a bit more with everyone's input.

Dragon role play might be interesting. If you are really into doing that you can gauge how much interest there is for that.
ColonelHazard
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 35
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 8:18 PM Post #119
Oh, I like the idea of a club mascot or coat of arms! I think a heraldic symbol would go well with the dragon theme of the club, and we could even get someone artsy to design little club member badges for people to add to their profiles if they want. This could be a fun competition or something in the coming months.

I also like the idea of a group project, but you're right in that the logistics are complex, Fox. I think one person would have to be heading it up, even if the breeding stock were spread out across club members. It would be nice to have voting not just on a theme, but also traits that people would like to see in the final design.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 8:22 PM Post #120
Just so happens I'm a graphic designer, graduating this year with a Bachelor's of Design. xD I'm able to do a really nice coat of arms and badges for us... I was just not entirely sure on how to go about doing that just yet. I'd also like input on the design.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.