Forum Index > General Discussion > My Fall Festival Entries
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Littletoes101
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/4/2015 at 11:11 AM Post #1
My entries for the fall festival. Critique and comments are accepted and wanted! If you have a suggestion for a theme, please ping me and let me know.

Current Designs
[original post]

Toxic Brew Lunemara

This type of Lunemara's bright coloring warns of its toxicity, and keeps predators at bay. Be careful when handling these beauties, as their poison is secreted through their skin and wings.

Frankenstein's Dog Lupora

Believed to be what would have happened if Victor Frankenstein made his monster a pet, this species of Lupora is only seen around Halloween/Samhain. Some can be seen on the Day of the Dead as well. Watch out, their limbs can be prone to falling off at times...they're not well made.

Pumpkin Roll Luffox

This cheery little sub-breed of Luffox was said to have been created by a baker, who remarked that Luffoxes were "like little pumpkin rolls come to life." Just don't eat them; they might look like sweet treats, but they certainly don't taste like it.

Samhain Warrior Zolnixi

Halloween isn't the only holiday celebrated around this time of year, and these Zolnixi are here to visualize the holiday of Samhain, a Pagan holiday more similar to the Dia de los Muertos than Halloween. It is believed that these warriors protect Pagans, witches, and wiccans who come to the Great Forests to celebrate the holiday. [based off of this image]

Soul Eater Cat

[loosely based off of the design for Soul Eater Evans from Soul Eater]
Although they don't seem intimidating at first, these Vulnyx are said to be the bringers of death. People who have had near death experiences claim to have seen them, in some way or another, during their experience.

Red Golden Ornamental Pheasant Aurleon

This sub-breed of Aurleon was bred purely to mimic the colors of the Red Golden Ornamental Pheasant, a popular game and breeding bird. Although these Aurleon aren't eaten, it is common for them to be shown off by proud owners at local festivals and shows.

Planned Entries:
Aster novi-belgii (Michaelmas Daisy) [Faelora]

Extra Info:
If these are not winning designs, I'd like to turn them into personal projects. If you are interested in possibly buying any of these project pets, please let me know so I can add you to an interest list!
Edited By Littletoes101 on 10/8/2015 at 10:30 AM.
Swirl
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 130
Posted: 10/4/2015 at 12:16 PM Post #2
that luff is amazing! I absolutely love it. The other designs are pretty nice too.

This is how the luff looks with some of my fav traits:
how adorable <3
Littletoes101
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/4/2015 at 12:23 PM Post #3
Thank you, I'm really glad you like it ^^
Littletoes101
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/9/2015 at 9:42 AM Post #4
New designs have been added
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 10/11/2015 at 2:53 AM Post #5
Hi there! I am locking this thread, please continue your discussion of themed designs in this thread: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=29752
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 10/11/2015 at 2:53 AM Post #6
Toes, I don't even care for Aurleons, but I like your Red Golden Ornamental Pheasant Aurleon. There's something about the combination of tan and that particular shade of blue that is extremely aesthetic.

I wonder, though, if that is the best shade of red for the design. That particular red is actually called "Thunderbird Red," but I'm wondering if more of a Brick Red or Terracotta Red would be a tiny bit better. (The differences between all three reds are subtle, I admit.)

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.