Players 2,315 340
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,264,731 1,001
Generated 656,499 8
Captured 1,191,325 39
Bred 6,416,812 954
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Newbie Please help!!
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 10/2/2015 at 4:06 PM Post #11
That's still the case Refix~ If anything though, Tap is supplying a wonderful little guide in her post that will benefit your friend in the long run. Although using an exp orb does make things easier, it's also good to know how to battle your way through things with like leveled pets, because eventually you will hit a level cap zone and being dependent on winning battles solely through having higher leveled pets in the area won't work anymore. This will be very clear when the MegaZone is released as it has been stated that the enemies you face will be much harder the deeper you venture into the zone and there will be some challenging fights. (You can find more information about this in this thread.)

Still, even without the use of exp orbs~ it's easily possible without help from other players to be able to hit level cap within a week or two~The game is challenging for new players, but there are many veteran players around who are willing to help guide others.

As for having exp orbs laying around and not using them right away, there are players who prefer to keep them and use them later on pets that they're worth using them on~ Like stat bred pets for the arena. :D
Edited By Imperium on 10/2/2015 at 4:19 PM.
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 97
Posted: 10/2/2015 at 4:16 PM Post #12
Oh, I don't usually read that kind of stuff...
thanks for informing me about it though
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 97
Posted: 10/2/2015 at 4:18 PM Post #13
I'm not saying not to save them, I'm saying you'd be dumb to get rid of it just 'cuz you want to do it the "traditional" way. Even I save exp orbs when I get them
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 10/2/2015 at 4:30 PM Post #14
Ahhh, yeah, it would be silly to trash them. Best to keep or sell/gift them. :) Still, my first time around in any game, I always opt for the traditional way. It's more or less like learning the basics and giving yourself time to learn how to play.

Let's take World of Warcraft for the best example, in which you can buy a level 90 character boost. You COULD instaboost yourself to 90 instead of taking the few days/few weeks to level, but then you more or less are lost with multiple abilities that you don'y fully understand how best to use to your advantage. Leveling traditionally allows you to take your time to ease yourself into the class. (Although Sylestia is hardly complicated compared to all the craziness that is WoW. )
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.