Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sylestia Design Contest!!
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faebelle
Level 63
Threads: 38
Posted: 9/15/2015 at 9:31 PM Post #1
Ends on 11/5/2015Hello! I know there are a lot of these, but I have never tried this. So just go with the flow. Lol Here are the one and only...Rules!Rules~1. Pay attention to the theme when it is announced. If you sign up and you need to drop out, please tell me first so I'm not hanging on you. c:2. When the theme is announced, please if you can make your pet/avatar as accurate as possible. And if you can, maybe include an image with your entry.3. No judging. This is fun, not a "Who's is best" scenario.4. The most important thing...Have Fun!!Entries~Mewsalot2017, Kakara, Liquidoven, Typhlosion, Jai, Hopp78910First Theme~RubyOne more thing, after this it's not a complete loss! I will probably give you a high trait offspring and Spring festival items. c:
Edited By Twilightsage on 10/21/2015 at 8:28 PM.
Faebelle
Level 63
Posted: 9/15/2015 at 9:39 PM Post #2
(Please do not copy)Example~
Edited By Twilightsage on 9/15/2015 at 9:52 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 9/15/2015 at 10:12 PM Post #3
I have a question- do we need to make an avatar this round? O.o
Faebelle
Level 63
Posted: 9/15/2015 at 10:34 PM Post #4
You are supposed to make a male/female pet and an avatar for your entry. But you know, whatever works. ;)
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 9/15/2015 at 10:49 PM Post #5
Since Rubies are often associated with love (in my opinion, at least) I made a more love-themed outfit. :P

And of course, a lovely Luffox.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 9/17/2015 at 9:28 AM Post #6

Edit: Re-sizing pictures
Edited By Mewsalot2017 on 9/20/2015 at 12:20 PM.
Kakara
Level 68
The Perfectionist
Threads: 6
Posted: 9/17/2015 at 9:26 PM Post #7
The purebred daughter of the Ruby household: Kina(pronounced kinda without the d) Rubyand her pet: Wey
The fiance of Kina from the DaNok household: Erik DaNok(pronounced dawnok)and his pet: Nika
~More about the two households~
The Ruby household:
Kina is one of the first daughters of the newly founded Ruby household. There household consists more of things more fighting type since her family was part of the tribal area that got raided often. In past years there was always one clan member who was born with wings because the very first person to have founded the clan had special wings granted to them by the gods themselves. These people with wings were then called the purebreds even if they weren't from nobility. It's a bit ironic since Kina was also a purebred even without her wings, meaning one of her family members was a son/daughter of the last purebred and so on. Her clan had thought this was a gift from the gods and wanted to keep her safe at all costs. They wanted her to feel happy and loved so they gave her whatever she wanted because people believed she was a messenger of god and that if they treated her like an angel, the gods would be on their good side. When Kina was old enough, she ventured out with some guards to find a beautiful sylesti, which at there time was a very rare animal and would only come out when they sensed the presence of a god. She had loved the color red her entire life, so she was trying to look for a red sylesti and one that was special like her. They all searched for what seemed like years until they came upon a tree that had been carved out. Since they had been walking forever, they took a rest under the tree. As they walked up towards the tree, something let out a growl then a loud whimper. They were shocked, but Kina, being the curious one, walked closer to the tree, reaching out her hand towards the sound. After a little while, a red winged creature with a feather tail and jewels limped out of the hollow tree and rested its head on Kina's hand. What they had been searching for was found and all they could do was stare at the magnificent beast. A sylesti stood right before them and it was the perfect one for Kina. She was overjoyed, but then noticed that there was something wrong with the sylesti. It had not tried to protect itself from the guards and she became worried for the sylesti. Searching around the syelsti's body, she noticed that its leg had been badly cut and was starting to get an infection. It was a good thing she brought some medicine supplies with her. Her mother taught her lots about herbs and such so this was a test of sorts to see if she remembers everything her mother taught her. All she could do now was wait until the sylesti's wound healed, then they would have to trek back to their clan. Days past and the sylesti had recovered, but they worried that they didn't have enough food for the journey back. Wey, which was the name Kina gave the sylesti, wanted to help so he motioned them towards his back. Kina and the guards were hesitant that such a weak creature, due to the fact of just recovering the other day, couldn't carry their weight and luggage. He still insisted that he flew them back to their clan so they accepted the offer. When Wey left the ground, Kina's group was astonished at how powerful these creatures were. When they arrived at the clan, everyone was crowded around the magnificent creature and Kina as they both walked towards her mother's hut. As she walked in her mother was talking to a fancy fellow who had a cane and top hat. Kina didn't know what was going on so her immediate instinct was to attack fearing that he would hurt the clan. As she reached for her sword, her mother stopped her. She had little time to explain but the main purpose of this was because they needed extra wood from the forest and they had to mow right through their clan. The two were trying to work out an agreement of where they were going to live after the forest was cut. They both came to an agreement and the man said he would share extra wood he had to make a beautiful manner for the whole clan to live in, but for now they had to stay in his town. The clan was infuriated with Kina's mom and they all revolted against the man who was cutting down the forest. Kina was leading this revolt because she didn't want the animals in the forest to have to leave their homes. It broke out into a war and the forest cutting was put to a halt for now. The war lasted for at least a week until Kina had gotten into the mannor of the man and killed the man herself. Although they didn't know much about being a royal family, they knew they were suppose to take over the country. Thus began the Ruby household. (By the way, Kina hated having to learn how to be royal)
The DaNok household:
Erik's family has been around for many eras and is well known for trade. Although his family seemed nice, they were a kingdom of dark like features. People told legends that the DaNok family had lived in the darkness and would jump out into the light for a momentary second just to attack someone as if it were a dark creature who only wanted to shed blood for fun. It was only a legend though. Nobody knows how the DaNok family came to be or how they showed up. The first interaction with the kingdom was when a messenger from the kingdom traveled to their neighboring kingdom, to the west, to talk about trades. This kingdom did not question how or why they decided now was the good time to ask for trade so they began to trade minerals and other resources. At the time Erik's father was the king and he did the best he could to make his kingdom flourish so that Erik had the best relationship with other kingdoms making their kingdom sustain a livable life. As Erik grew, the kingdoms to the west, east, and south were beginning to trade with their family, but his father grew very ill and when Erik reached the age of 19, his father died. His mother was not there, for she joined the military forces and they were fighting against bandits who tried to break in. When she came back to see her husband's dead body, she told Erik about the responsibilities of becoming the king. When she mentioned that the king needed a sylesti to keep him safe, Erik's attention was grabbed. His mother led him down a big corridor and eventually stoped at one of the doors. Turning around, she put her finger up to her lips as a sign of 'be quiet when entering' and she pushed the door open. Inside was a whole new place with a waterfall and grass growing. Erik explored for a bit then a sylesti came running up to him, rubbing itself on his leg. He asked his mom how they had gotten that many sylesti and she explained that a long time ago, there was a family of sylesti that had gotten trapped in a net somehow. It was probably bandits and she didn't want them to die because they were so very beautiful. She freed them, but they insisted on coming back to their kingdom so she built an area made to look like the forest inside a big unused room and the family grew up. They then breed and breed and kept breeding so they have an abundance of sylesti. Erik's mother then insisted that he would need one as a companion for battle and such so he walked around looking under bushes for a perfect syleasti. His families color was red so he wanted to find one that was red. He came across a beautiful syleasti that had the power to create red ice shards. Calling his mom over, he whistled to the sylesti. The sylesti was startled at first then ran towards Erik. Erick swooped the sylesti into his arms and told his mom that the sylesti was perfect for him. He named it Nika. Erik then took control of the kingdom and he also wanted to flourish it just as his father did. He devised a plan to find routes to different kingdoms so he could meet up with their rulers and create trading plans. The travel was going to be held very soon and he didn't have much time to plan of what he is going to bring with him so he just brought a couple military men and his sylesti.
How the two meet:
Erik first traveled to the North, which his father did not start trade with, and asked for an audience with the king. He was let into the kingdom and came up to the households mansion knocking on their door.
"I am Erik, king of the DaNok kingdom, South from here. I would like to have an audience with the king to discuss trading matters." The door creaked open and a strong voice answered, "Come in. and please wait at the seats to the right." Erik walked in cautiously and took a seat in the chair. It took awhile for the king to come down, but when he did, he brought the queen too. The queen was Kina and although she isn't married to her father, her mother died of a sickness still unknown so she had to step up. Erik was astonished that the beautiful woman was married to and old king, but he did not question it. He asked the king for privacy and Kina was left alone to explore the city for a while.
Once Erik was done discussing the matter of trading with the king, he asked if his men could stay for a bit since they had been traveling non stop there. The king had allowed it and asked for him to come back to the mansion at night. Erik thanked the king for his gracious heart and started to explore the city. He was walking down to the boats when a sword flew up towards his face. It was only inches away and his sylesti was growling at the figure in front of them. As Erik looked up he saw that the civilians weren't trying to help him. The figure harshly said, "Why are you here and what do you want." Erik answered truthfully and said he wanted to start trade with her country. The figure replied with "You will not hurt my kingdom, is that clear." He took a quick nod and the sword was lowered. The figure then lifted their head and took off the hood they were wearing. Erik took a few minutes to process what had just happened then realized that the person standing in front of him was the queen herself. He bowed and said "I'm very sorry for the way my sylesti and I acted. Please take our apology."
"Raise your head. It was in the wrong for me to think you would hurt our kingdom." She replied. Erik the looked up at her and she sheathed her sword. He thought this woman was very young and that she was pressured into becoming the kings wife. She blushed then started to laugh. Erik was confused at why she was laughing. He was about to ask her but she interrupted him saying "The king is my father. My mother died so I became queen. I don't quite like it, but this kingdom has got to have a queen while the king is off." Erik sensed that this woman was something different from the other kingdoms. He wanted to learn more about her so he asked her if she would like to go walk around their garden getting to know each other. She quickly said sure then pointed to the guards and whispered in Erik's ear, "As long as there not with us." He laughed and called them off and they walked in the garden getting to know each other little by little. They really liked each other and wanted to hang out more so they decided to make a place where they could meet up every once in awhile. Erik had to leave the next day and told Kina that he would be back in about a month or so and asked her to meet up at the spot. This lead to them becoming more acquainted with each other and finally, Erik asked Kina to be his queen to unite the two kingdoms. It was a surprise to Kina cause she also liked Erik. Their wedding is still to be determined, but you can infer that they live happily ever after ;3
Edited By Kakara on 9/22/2015 at 11:12 PM.
Liquidoven
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 26
Posted: 9/19/2015 at 6:56 PM Post #8

Jiao-Long, the fiery Ruby Prince and expert bird tamer; alongside his most precious companion, Baoshi the firebird.
Edited By Liquidoven on 10/21/2015 at 9:22 PM.
Kakara
Level 68
The Perfectionist
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/20/2015 at 8:31 PM Post #9
Is this still going on???
Faebelle
Level 63
Posted: 10/20/2015 at 8:37 PM Post #10
Of course! You can submit if you desire. c:
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.