Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Color War!
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 245, 246, 247 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 9/11/2015 at 7:29 PM Post #1
I brought this straight from the FR forums for more people to enjoy. And so Epik can have more souls
Please check the second post for the round's prizes

Ping me with which color you want to be on. First eight people get to be in. Two for each color. Afterwards, any newcomers must make a post and will get sniped by a team. You must then be on that team.
Sniping is Pinging that user with the color. Sniping can be done when the person doesn't have a color/misspelled a color/ or anything in the rules with the color. After a set amount of pages, the team with the most people on it will win.

Current Round: Round Five
Round Five will end at 250 pages!
Mint vs Gingerbread vs Mistletoe vs Snow
First eight people will get assigned to the teams, and must then snipe. (Read the rules regarding this)

The Round will start once we get eight people and I post saying who's on which team. Also, I can get pinged onto a color (converting=sniping).

1. Before the start of a round, some players will be assigned teams. Once the round starts, everyone else needs to be recruited. To be recruited, post in the thread. The first person to ping you with their color gets you on that team.

2. Write your color in every post. If you don't, other teams have a chance to convert you. Variations like 'bluetiful,' 'golden,' or 'greenie' are okay because they have the whole, unbroken color written in them. Variations like 'purps' or 'sunnyshine' do not count because they do not contain the complete word. Spaces between your letters such as 'P U R P L E' do not count as actually writing your color either. A stretched exaggeration of the word like ORRRRRAAAAANNNNGGGEEE does not count, however it is fine to extend some letters like so: ORANGEEEEEEEEEE or OOOOOOORANGE etc. as long as your color is completely written like shown.

2a. Misspellings and making your color invisible also count as not saying your color.
2b. If you quote a post with your color in it, you still have to write your color outside the quote.
2c. Images/gifs with your color written in them do not count either, you still must write your color in the post.
2d. Saying your color in a different language than English does not count as saying it, you must also include it in English.

3. If you forget your color, no editing it in. You have to make a second post with it and hope that you save yourself before another team pings you to their color. In the same vein, your own team members can also ping you and save you from being converted.

4. To convert someone who forgot their color, ping them with yours. If you get them before anyone else, they're now on your team.

5. You can ping someone to come to the thread. You cannot recruit them to your team if they have not posted in this thread.

6. BE LOYAL TO YOUR TEAM. If you end up being converted to a team you don't like, you still must be loyal to it and no intentionally forgetting/misspelling or making your color invisible. Basically, don't try to get converted, no matter what team you are on.

6a. If you are still unsure of what color you are on after multiple conversions, please post THIS:

@Babaaeyes (Ping me)

(Color 1)/(Color 2)/(Color 3)/(Color4)?

And wait for the response BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING ELSE.
6b. Use the previous option as a last resort, as I will not be online 24/7. Try to go back and figure out which Team you were finally converted to in the last post you made before posting any more.

7. If you make 5 or more posts in a row in a short amount of time, you are eligible to get converted. This is to cut down on spamming. The 5+ posts will be treated as you not saying your team color.

7a. If you make a new post that is not a part of your previous 5+ post chain(another poster that wasn't pinging you interrupted the chain)before someone pings you, you will not be converted.
7b. Like other ways to get converted, you may not do this intentionally in order to get converted to a different color.

8. Have fun and follow the Sylestia rules of course!

9. I may add prizes for the winners to some rounds

10. If you get pinged onto the thread, you are not of the color of the person that pinged you. You are on a color once someone pings you after you've posted. Not before.
Edited By Typhlosion on 2/4/2016 at 7:48 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 9/11/2015 at 7:30 PM Post #2
Teams:
Mint- Uranium, Aliciahou, Amarok, Silverwinterasimona,Toxxicangel, Kayhoo22, Thewolfhunter
Gingerbread- Timnado, Fatespinner, Butterscotchmaple, Noxi
Mistletoe- Prism, Chimomo, Typhlosion, Tagoniki, Flightofthedragon, Simiswain, Dragonbano
Snow- Edmewolf, Mysticrayne, FallForever, Mewsalot2017, PhoenixTalon, Addereye, Trixxy, Chuboo

Prizes for Round Four: None
Prize Pot: None
Edited By Typhlosion on 3/13/2016 at 5:49 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 9/11/2015 at 7:31 PM Post #3
Pinglist for future rounds:
MasterOfDragons, Eots, Mewsalot2017, Edmewolf, Aliciahou, FallForever, Kittenroar, Flightofthedragon, Prism

Round Winners:
Round 1: Yellow & Red
Round 2: Purple
Round 3: Cornflower
Round 4: Cornflower & Red
Round 5: UNDETERMINED.

Every four rounds there will be a showdown round, using the four colors that won last time. No one will be on the color they were before unless picking or be sniped onto that color. In other words, even on showdown rounds you start colorless. That said, showdown rounds may have better prizes.
Edited By Typhlosion on 12/13/2015 at 7:12 PM.
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 32
Posted: 9/11/2015 at 7:50 PM Post #4
May i be on the Red team plz?
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 9/11/2015 at 7:51 PM Post #5
Of course. :3
FallForever
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 7
Posted: 9/11/2015 at 7:58 PM Post #6
May i also be on red? If not then Blue?
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 9/11/2015 at 8:02 PM Post #7
I've added you.
FallForever
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 9/11/2015 at 8:03 PM Post #8
Thanks.
Red
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 9/11/2015 at 8:04 PM Post #9
It hasn't started yet. :P we wait until there's two people on all the teams.
FallForever
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 9/11/2015 at 8:06 PM Post #10
I like being careful
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 245, 246, 247
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.