Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > The Writers of Sylestia
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Littletoes101
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/8/2015 at 10:16 AM Post #1
This is a club for any and all writers on this lovely website! It doesn't matter what you write: novels, poems, fan-fiction, flash fiction, short stories, etc, if you write it, you can join this thread! Writing is an interesting form of art, one that is quite under-appreciated, so this is a club where you can show off your writing and get comments/critiques on it as well! Just fill out the little form below and you'll be added to the members list.

Form:
Username:
How long have you been writing?:
Have you finished any stories/books/collections/etc?:
Do you have any stories here? If so, please link them:
Are you open to receiving critiques/comments?:
Are you open to giving critiques/comments?:

Members
littletoes101 | writing for 13 years | I have a finished fanfiction called "Hellcats" for Hetalia | Sylestia Short Stories , The Great Journey (Sylestia fanfic) | Open to receiving and giving critiques/comments

Shrike | On and off for several years. | Just oneshots, mainly. But I am working on several original novel plots. | None here, but I have some I can upload if needed. | Open to receiving and giving critiques/comments

MasterOfDragons | Since . . .4th grade-ish. Or before then... | I've written several one-shot fanfics for multiple fandoms, but I've never finished anything longer than that. I am working on writing a novel though.
| Not at the moment, though I'm planning on putting my novel on for people to read, and I'm working on writing a super-long Sylestia fanfic that may or may not actually happen . . . | Open to receiving and giving critiques/comments

Mewsalot2017 | umm... a while? i didnt really write down the date i started xD (but i remember starting to write a book in seventh grade... im in 11th now...) | i write poems xD my writers block gets to me when i write book so i never get to finish them :( and i write some songs, and its dark themed, like dark depressing poems and songs for my boyfriends band | no i dont :L | Open to receiving and giving critiques/comments

PurpleStarlightWolf | Erm... 2/3 years I think... | I don't really have finished stuff. There's a lot I work on. | https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=28232, https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=22861, https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=24830, https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=26509, https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=3233, https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=20076, https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=13170 | Open to receiving and giving critiques/comments

Redfix | ummm...about six to seven years | no, but I'm working to get a few of my novels published | no stories here | Open to receiving and giving critiques/comments

Katelynn4545 | um.... I really don't know | Nope Just a hobby helps me decompress | https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=29257 | Open to receiving critiques/comments, not open to giving

Romanov | 11 years (since I was 6) | I've written a few novels for NaNoWriMo but none of them were particularly good | No stories here | Open to giving and receiving critiques/comments

Uranium | Since I learned how to write words legibly. (4? 5?) | I have a ton of complete stories, and several complete personal books. (made the book myself) | My stories (the ones not posted by me are not mine)[I need to update this, I have more stories] | Open to giving and receiving critiques/comments

Coradrawa | Since I was a little bab, so about 5-6 ish | I try to, but my brain usually goes 'nope' ;-; But I think I have finished a few... | Teehee, Follow Me(re-write) The curse of a Bug The kiss of a Demon | Open to giving and receiving critiques/comments

Please remember to @ me when you post your form or I might miss it!

Pinglist:
Littletoes101,Shrike,MasterOfDragons,Mewsalot2017,PurpleStarlightWolf,Redfix,Katelynn4545,Romanov,Uranium,Coradrawa

Writing Challenges!
Every week there will be a new writing challenge for the members of the club to participate in. Someone will judge all of the entries after seven days (any day @ 9:30 PM Sylestia time) and give out a random prize to the winner. You could win anything! All you have to do is write something in response to the daily prompt. It can be anything, as long as it is written. Winners of the writing challenge get to choose and judge for the next prompt as well!

This week's prompt...
[from Redfix] You're up all night, you can't get to sleep...Why?
Min. Word Count: 100
Max. Word Count: 100,000
Submission Deadline: Thursday Oct. 15
Edited By Littletoes101 on 10/9/2015 at 3:01 PM.
Shrike
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 134
Posted: 9/8/2015 at 3:46 PM Post #2
Woot, writing!

Username: Shrike
How long have you been writing?: On and off for several years.
Have you finished any stories/books/collections/etc?: Just oneshots, mainly. But I am working on several original novel plots.
Do you have any stories here? If so, please link them: None here, but I have some I can upload if needed.
Are you open to receiving critiques/comments?: Yes.
Are you open to giving critiques/comments?: Yes.
Littletoes101
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/8/2015 at 5:47 PM Post #3
Hello and welcome to the club, I'll be adding you in a moment
AnastenLights
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 54
Posted: 9/8/2015 at 5:55 PM Post #4
Yay! Writing people!

Form:
Username:MasterOfDragons
How long have you been writing?:Since . . .4th grade-ish. Or before then...
Have you finished any stories/books/collections/etc?:I've written several one-shot fanfics for multiple fandoms, but I've never finished anything longer than that. I am working on writing a novel though.
Do you have any stories here? If so, please link them:Not at the moment, though I'm planning on putting my novel on for people to read, and I'm working on writing a super-long Sylestia fanfic that may or may not actually happen . . .
Are you open to receiving critiques/comments?:Yes
Are you open to giving critiques/comments?:Yes

Also- I had an idea: Maybe the winner of the writing contest can either come up with the prompt for the next contest, or be the judge? I thought that might shake it up a bit with different ideas and writing for different judges- and everyone would have the opportunity to both write for the contests and possibly judge them.
Edited By MasterOfDragons on 9/8/2015 at 5:57 PM.
Shrike
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 134
Posted: 9/8/2015 at 6:01 PM Post #5
I second that idea. Also, that way, it isn't a ton of reading on the same person every time ^-^
Littletoes101
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/8/2015 at 6:40 PM Post #6
That's actually a pretty good idea. I'll go ahead and add that up there.
Littletoes101
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/10/2015 at 7:44 AM Post #7
I've decided that the prompts will be extended from one day to one week, so if you still wanted to write you can!
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 9/15/2015 at 4:41 PM Post #8
Username: Mewsalot2017
How long have you been writing?: umm... a while? i didnt really write down the date i started xD (but i remember starting to write a book in seventh grade... im in 11th now...)
Have you finished any stories/books/collections/etc?: i write poems xD my writers block gets to me when i write book so i never get to finish them :( and i write some songs, and its dark themed, like dark depressing poems and songs for my boyfriends band
Do you have any stories here? If so, please link them: no i dont :L
Are you open to receiving critiques/comments?: yes
Are you open to giving critiques/comments?: maybe, i dont like being mean ...
Edited By Mewsalot2017 on 9/15/2015 at 4:42 PM.
Littletoes101
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/15/2015 at 5:59 PM Post #9
Critiquing/commenting doesn't mean you have to be mean, just honest ^^ and welcome to the club
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 9/15/2015 at 6:01 PM Post #10
YAY thanks you ^-^
what now?

annd true, but i probably wont comment on all of them xD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.