Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 6/17/2015 at 7:10 PM Post #1
By Redclaw17,Kmiller0421,Minecraftloverme10,PurpleStarlightWolf

Allegiances

StreamClan:

Leader: Shiningstar: A white she cat with bright yellow eyes

Deputy: Redclaw: A white she cat where a spot on her right eye and her right foot are orange she also has a stripe running down her back, ears, and a claw shaped birthmark on her shoulder

Medicine cat: Shatteredstone: A black tom with a gray muzzle and blue eyes

Medicine cat apprentice: Kindpaw: a cream and brown tabby she cat and green eyes

Warriors:

Swiftheart: A White tom with a black chest, one green eye and one amber eye

Apprentice: Jaguarpaw [A black tom with amber eyes]

Forestfur: a tabby she cat with a white chest and stomach and green eyes

Apprentice: Sunpaw [A ginger she cat with a yellow tail, stomach and chest with yellow eyes]

Roughclaw: A dark brown tabby tom with kind, amber eyes

Apprentice: Darkpaw [A dark gray tom with a black muzzle and amber eyes]

Icehawk: A black tom with a white stomach and chest and blue eyes

Apprentice: Deathpaw [A black tom with red eyes]

Fernfoot: A light gray tom with blue eyes

Apprentice: Robinpaw [A brown she cat with a orange stomach and green eyes]

Bushface: A ginger tom with a brown face with amber eyes

Barktree: A dark brown tom with red eyes

Reedsnake: A light brown tom with metallic green eyes

Furfoot: a black tom with red eyes

Caveheart: a white she cat with an amber chest and red eyes

Frostbite: A dark she cat with a snow white muzzle and blue eyes

Fallenheart: A ginger tom with amber eyes and white ears

Queen:

Olivewhisker: A dark cream she cat with olive colored eyes, had Stormkit, Firekit, Songkit and Featherkit with Icehawk

Kits:

Stormkit: A gray tom with cream ears

Firekit: A gray tabby with blazing orange eyes

Songkit: A cream she cat with blue eyes and a white chest

Featherkit: A cream tom with gray ears and a gray chest with olive colored eyes

Elders:

Leafgather: A dark cream tom with orange eyes

Shrubmouth: Dark tabby tom with amber eyes

Hollyfeather: A pale tabby she cat with blue eyes

DawnClan

Leader: Foxstar [Young, Small Orange and White She-Cat With Deep Blue eyes]

Deputy: Stormcloud Light grey tom, White neck fur, Tail tip and Ears, Green eyes

Medicine Cat: Bushberry Brown, Cranky She-Cat, Old, Yellow eyes

Warriors:

Grassstick: Young, brown tom, kind, Blue eyes

Apprentice: Echopaw: Odd, Loyal She-Cat, Brown, (Spottedleaf-like) green eyes

Shellfang: Odd, Strict, Small, White tom, Grey eyes

Deadlyfang: Cranky, young, Unkind Tom, White, Grey eyes

Icegaze: White, young, Strict She-Cat, Loyal, Grey-blue eyes

RavenMoon: Kind, Odd, Black cat with white ears, neck fur, belly, tail tip, and paws, Purple eyes

Mousetail: Grey, Strong Tom, Swift, Blue eyes

Apprentice: Twistedpaw: Strong, Loyal She-Cat, (Spottedleaf-like, again) Brown, Green eyes

Hawkheart: Brown, Stuck-Up, Kit/Apprentice hating Tom, Blue eyes

Apprentice: Sparrowpaw: Young, kind, Loyal She-Cat, blue-grey, Amber eyes

Dirtfur: Kittypet/Loner hating, Swift, grey, white eyes

Apprentice: Nestpaw: Small, light brown Tom, Blue eyes

Morningsong: Kind, Huge She-Cat, Blue-grey with yellow eyes

Sharpthorn: Beautiful, kind she-cat, perfectionist, imperfection hating, Brown with green eyes

Queens:

Birdwing: Kind, Pretty She-Cat, Brown, white spotted, young, blue eyes, Had Maplekit, Flarekit, and Wolfkit with Grassstick

Greystone: Odd, Strict She-Cat, Grey-Blue, blue eyes, had Peakkit, Bluekit, and Waterkit with Shellfang

Kits:

Flarekit: Swift, Strong Tom, brown with white neck fur, Blue eyes

Wolfkit: Brown, Loyal, Strong Tom, Picky, Blue eyes

Maplekit: Kind, Tiny, Brown with white spots, She-Cat

Peakkit: Grey with white belly, neck, ears, and tail tip, Kind, blue eyes, Clever tom

Bluekit: Stubborn, Naughty She-Cat, Blue-grey with blue eyes

Waterkit: Shy, Strong, Naughty She-Cat, White with a hint of Blue-Grey, Grey eyes, She-Cat

Elders:

Loonsong: Odd, Old tom, Loyal, Grey with wild green eyes

Treenest: Clever, Old, Strong She-Cat, Grey-White with Calm, yellow eyes

Treeclan

Leader: Chillstar: Light grey she-cat with icy blue eyes

Deputy: Earthpelt: muscular brown tom (Apprentice: Leafpaw)

Medicine Cat: Ashherb: Grey tom

Warriors:

Dustpelt: Dark grey she-cat (Apprentice: Glorypaw)

Frozendusk: Blue grey tom with Amber eyes (Mate: Ambercloud)

Flowertail: Grey she-cat with green eyes

Snailpelt: Slow grey tabby tom (Mate: Nightash)

Strongleap: Muscular brown she-cat

Rainmist: Light grey tom (Apprentice: Hazepaw)

Appledusk: Tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes

Rockpelt: Dark grey tom (Mate: Brackenjaw)

Apprentices:

Leafpaw: Cream she-cat

Glorypaw: Ginger tabby tom

Hazepaw: Silver she-cat

Queens:

Ambercloud: Tortoiseshell she-cat (kits: Riverkit, Brownkit, Fallenkit)

Nightash: Extremely dark grey she-cat (kits: Nightmarekit, Silverkit)

Brackenjaw- Ginger tabby she-cat (kits: Cinderkit, Thornkit, Goldenkit)

Kits:

Riverkit: Blue gray she-cat

Brownkit: Tortoiseshell tom

Nightmarekit: Black tom

Silverkit: Silver she-cat

Cinderkit: Dark grey tom

Thornkit: Black tom

Goldenkit: Ginger tabby tom

Fallenkit: Tortoiseshell tom

Elder:

Grasstail: Dark brown tom

FrightClan

Leader: Swiftstar: a ginger coated she-cat

Deputy: Nightear: a black and white cat

Medicine Cat: Ferntail: a gray she-cat

Apprentice: deathpelt: a blacky brown cat

Warriors:

Nightail: a black cat

Apprentice: spottedpaw: a calico cat

Littlear: a siamese she-cat

Apprentice: snowpaw:a white coated she-cat

Tigertail: a brown cat

Smalltail:a brown and white she-cat

Apprentice: grasspaw a brown coated cat

Fastail: a ginger and white cat

Runingpelt: a white coated cat

Littlepelt: a brown she-cat

Quikear: a cheetah coated she-cat

Apprentice: silverpaw: a gray coated cat

Apprentices:

Spottedpaw: a calico cat

Snowpaw: a white she-cat

Silverpaw: a gray coated cat

Grasspaw: a brown coated cat

Queens:

Nightclaw: a black she-cat( kits Grasskit, and leafkit.)

Tigerjaw: a brown and black she-cat(kits spottedkit and yellowkit.)

Fastclaw: a white she-cat( kits nightkit.)

Kits:

Spottedkit: white with brown spotted kit

Nightkit: a brown kit

yellowkit: a light ginger coated she-kit.

grasskit: a blacky brown coated kit.

leafkit: a white coated she-kit.
frenkit: a half black half ginger coated kit. ( his mother died young)

Elders:

Whitetail: an old gray she-cat.

Swiftfur: an old black and white coated she-cat.

Glorytail: an old light ginger coated cat.

DirtClan

Leader: Rockstar: A dark gray tabby Tom with unusually light stripes (taken as a sign from StarClan) and bright green eyes

Deputy: Silverstone: A silver tabby she cat with red eyes and a stone stuck forever in her foreleg (That just so happened to be shiny(another StarClan sign))

Medicine cat: Stormpelt:

Medicine cat apprentice: Firepaw:

Warriors:

Featherfur: A light she cat with black stripes and two olive colored eyes

Apprentice: Bluepaw

Runningstorm: A dark ginger she cat with brown ears and piercing blue eyes

Scorchfire: A black tom with bright orange around his amber eyes

Windyheart: A black and white she cat with extremely short legs and purple eyes.

Addertooth: A black tom with piercing amber eyes

Strongface: An extremely annoying cat with orange eyes and a black and white pelt, brother to

Apprentices:

Wisepaw: Ate Strongface and Windyhearts sister, Grey fur and blue eyes. Clouded, grey eyes, grey fur, Loyal.

Rainpaw: A black Tom with kind red eyes

soilpaw: A she cat who looks as if she has been rolling in mud with dark Amber eyes

bluepaw: a silvery gray fearful she-cat

Queens:

Stormbolt: a small, Loyal She-Cat, Blue-Grey With yellow eyes. Had Stonekit and Furrykit with Addertooth

Carrionheart: A large heartbroken silver tabby old she cat with dark Amber eyes whose mate died (Swiftfoot). Mother to Forgottenkit

Wormwhisker: A large white she cat with a shaved pink face and blue eyes, mother to Pinkkit and Freekit, mates with Rockstar

Kits:

Stonekit: A dark tabby tom with peircing green eyes

Furrykit: A dark blue gray she cat with black paws and amber eyes

Forgottenkit: A large almost black tabby with a white muzzle, white ears, and white paws and brilliant green eyes

Pinkkit: A small she kit with a shaved face and a hot pink nose with blue eyes

Freekit: a dark gray tabby tom with light stripes (just like his father) and blue eyes

Elders:

Monsterclaw: a jet black tom with firey amber eyes and a gray muzzle

Starryeye: A light cream tabby she cat with white stripes and amber eyes

Buzzardbeak: A jet black she cat with glowing green eyes

The Destroyers Group

The Destroyer: A furious she-cat that destroys everything in her path, brown with an icy glare.

Scar: A Brown and white tom with blue eyes, sly, loyal, Brave.

Moon: A Strange, Beautiful She-Cat, captured by the Group only a moon before she decided to join, light grey with red eyes.

Ice: A strict, Cranky She-cat with icy blue eyes and blue-grey fur. Deeply loyal to the group.

Eagle: A young, evil tom with dark orange fur and green eyes. Handsome and loyal.

Glare: an idiotic but strong tom with brown fur and blue eyes.

Fridged: A Black She with yellow eyes. Known to be the most dangerous and mysterious of the group.

Fang: Strong and brave tom with undieing loyalty. Blue-Grey with orange eyes.

Frozen: The most mysterious cat of the entire group, other than Fridged. Grey with blue eyes. Tom.

Star: The weakest cat of the group, but courageous. Questions decisions made by The Destroyer. She-cat.

Cream: A young, apprentice-sized She-cat with orange eyes. Loyal and Brave.

Mud: A brown Tom with amber eyes. Loyal and Strong.

Wolf: A Small tom kit, mother is Fridged, father is Eagle. Black with orange stripes and spots.

Zastra: Littermates with Wolf, Orange with black Spots and Stripes, She-cat.

Xentro: Littermates with Zastra and Wolf, Grey with light orange spots and stripes.

Coolglare: Outcast of TreeClan, Elderly but strong, Red-Orange, Tom.

Hail: Mottled grey she-cat with cold frosty blue eyes.

Cats Outside the Clans

Death: Big tom, Rogue kit, Hostile, deadly, Strong, Black with yellow-green eyes

Blood: Tiny Rogue kit, Runt, Weak, Hostile, Black with Yellow-Green eyes

Willow: Huge Rogue Queen, Hostile, Deadly, Strong, Black with yellow eyes, had Blood and Death

Sky: Small Kittypet, kit, Shy, Clever, White with black ears, neck fur, and tail tip

Aurora: Tortoiseshell she cat with blue eyes, queen, kittypet

Titan: A used to be warrior having kits with Aurora gray paws, ears and a gray stripe on his back, otherwise white blue eyes, kittypet

Cherry: An young, Apprentice-sized kittypet, Neighbors with Titan and Aurora, red-orange with green eyes, She-Cat

Sun: Young, fierce loner tom, Enemys with Willow and her kits, Solitary, Dark orange with green eyes, rumored to be the brother of Cherry

Soot: apprentice-sized loner, raised by fox, Clever, Shy, Grey with red eyes

Sarah: Calico she-cat with green eyes; kittypet.

Moon: Apprentice-sized Grey-white she-cat, Bright, eerie red eyes, Loner

Growl, Hiss and Glare: Three newborn kits that are Brown and white with blue eyes, identical. They were snached up by a eagle five days after birth, and opened their eyes for the first time as they were being carried.

Grasspaw: An apprentice that ran and is now known as Mr.sprinkles a cat that lives with the twolegs he was originally from FrightClan.

Frenkit: a half black half ginger coated kit.

Twisted: a black and white Tom with a paw twisted badly; odd and socially awkward; apprentice sized

Hope: a young she-cat who was killed by Willow leaving her kit, Frenkit hidden in the bushes to run as fast as his little legs could carry him.

Fern: a tortoiseshell she-cat kit, curious and brave; adventurous and daring; kind.

Sarah: Friendly she-cat kittypet, calico with green eyes.

Mist: Blue grey she-cat kittypet with sliver eyes

Go to the main Hub here: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=26508
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/17/2015 at 7:10 PM Post #2
Prologue

Credit to:
Minecraftloverme10, (Willow, Blood, Death, Dawnclan Apprentice) Redclaw17 (Roughclaw), and PurpleStarlightWolf (Treeclan) for the prologue.

A Huge black queen stood silently in the tree, making sure the two kits behind her were never too far away.
"Ready, kits?" She hissed to the small black figures behind her. The kits both looked up at their mother with excited gazes.
"This could be your chance to finally prove yourself worthy, Blood." She hissed to the smallest kit.
"Mother, Blood is just as good as I am!" Protested the larger kit. Blood looked up at his brother thankfully.
"We all know that's not true, Death. Last time you killed a cat, while he just fell into a river." She snorted.
"I'm sorry! It wasnt my fault, Willow! A cat pushed me!" Blood mewed.
"Call me mother, Blood you know I hate it when you call me by my real name.."
"Okay, Willow."
"Its Mother. Now, lets go attack DawnClan before all the cats know we're here."
"Willow." Blood muttered, before he followed his mother and brother down the tree trunk.
"It's over there, See it?" Willow whispered to Death.
"Hello?" Whispered Blood, interrupting whatever Death was about to say.
"Well, sorry, but maybe we would talk to you more when you prove to be a bit more useful!" The mother growled.
"Mouse-Brain." Blood said under his breath.
"What was that?!"
"Nothing."
"Thats what I thought." The cats sneaked through the forest, careful not to trip on anything or make any noise. Blood stepped on a twig, only to get a sharp hiss from his mother.
"Ignorant kit!" She snapped at Blood.Before the three black cats could get any further, a dark grey she-cat hopped down from a nearby tree. She glared furiously at the intruders. "What are you doing on Treeclan territory?" She hissed, flicking her tail. At the signal of her tail, two more muscular cats, a tom and a she-cat, leaped down in case of a fight.
"What does it matter to you?! "Hissed Willow.
"And plus, we were just passing through to DawnClan territory to see Old friends." Blood decided to try to change the tone of the conversation, thinking that with Willows tone They would never let them pass. He flattened his ears, looking like a helpless kit, and Death copied him. "Please let us go by! W-We just wanted t-to ask if we could join DawnClan. We werent kicked out! Only Mum! Please? My mommy says she is sad that she was kicked out, a-and regrets her decisions."
The she-cat narrowed her eyes. "Even if you are Dawnclan," the she-cat said disdainfully. "That doesn't mean you're allowed on Treeclan territory. Now leave before we are forced to take extreme measures." The she-cat lashed her tail and three more cats appeared from the trees, two more warriors and an apprentice. "Now leave. There are other ways to get into Dawnclan territory without invading ours. This is your last chance or we will show no mercy. Your choice." She said.
"Mercy?" Willow hissed. "Never heard of it." She leaped on the grey She-cat, knocking her over, as her kits leaped on the apprentice.
"What's going on here?" A rough tabby tom asked.
"None of your business StreamClan, go take a swim!" Screamed the dark gray she cat. she moved swiftly towards him as she shook the other cat off. "You cannot control my clan. This is the border with StreamClan, do not cross it!"
"Don't worry, Dustpelt, I wont hurt you, like I did before. The battle may be over, but my wrath still exists. Let them pass." Said the tabby tom.
"Fine, but this is their ONLY chance, Roughclaw." Dustpelt growled.
Willow grinned eerily. "Thank you." She looked at her kits. "Onwards, then."
Suddenly, a DawnClan apprentice ran up to the others, panting. "Help! DawnClan's in trouble, a-" She paused, looking at the Queen and her kits, and the StreamClan cat. "Why are these cats in your territory?" She asked. "Oh, nevermind, tell me it later. I'll tell you what happened, if you wish, and you can tell me about them."She looked at the StreamClan cat and the rogues. "Please, take me to your camp. We can discuss things there."
Dustpelt glared at the apprentice. "What makes you think you can just waltz into our territory acting as if your in our clan and then demand answers about what's happening?" Dustpelt hissed.
Before she could continue arguing, a muscular brown tom stepped in front of her. "That's enough, Dustpelt." He said, and Dustpelt instantly dipped her head and went behind him. "You want to get to Treeclan camp? " He asked the apprentice. "I hope you're good at agility." The tom said with a flick of his tail, and the five other cats followed him up the trees.
Edited By PurpleStarlightWolf on 6/18/2015 at 10:26 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/17/2015 at 7:14 PM Post #3
Chapter 1

This Chapter was written by:
PurpleStarlightWolf (Treeclan) ,Minecraftloverme10 (Willow, Blood, Death, Twistedpaw)

The cats quickly made it back to Treeclan camp. In the middle of a huge canopy, a hole, hidden from the outside world, in a tree was the camp. The tom nodded to the guards positioned, and led the patrol and the Dawnclan apprentice inside.
What was inside? And amazing grotto. Dens were carved out of the tree, some obviously bigger than others. Flowers bloomed and moss grew on the trees, sunlight poured through every inch of the area. A small pond in the middle of the clearing suggested fresh water; and a small heap of prey was nestled in between a small patch of mushrooms.
"Welcome," the tom nodded. "To Treeclan camp.Should I get Chillstar?" The tom asked, then went off to get the leader. The rest of the patrol dispersed to dens and to the heap of prey. One cat, part of the patrol, dragged a plump thrush to the Dawnclan apprentice. "
Would you like it? You must be hungry." The ginger tabby tom asked. "Oh, I'm Glorypaw, by the way." He meowed cheerfully. The brown She-cat stared at the thrush, wondering how their clan had so much food to spare while her clan was in trouble constantly and never had enough food.
"T-thank you." She meowed, and began to eat the thrush. "Oh, and yes, please do get Chillstar. It seems now our clan is in constant danger." She muttered. Just then, the brown tom came back with an elegant light grey she-cat.
"What seems to be the trouble?" The leader asked. Then, with a beckon of her tail, Glorypaw left wordlessly.
"I'm Chillstar, but you probably knew that." She snorted with amusement. "And this is Earthpelt, Treeclan deputy." Chillstar flicked her tail at the same muscular brown tom from earlier. The DawnClan apprentice dipped her head in respect.
"Greetings, I am Twistedpaw of DawnClan, you can see how I got the name." She flicked her tail to her left front paw, and the other cats noticed it was at a slight angle, not a very noticeable fault. "I bring news of yet another danger in DawnClan, and we were hoping your clan could help us. But as it seems, we were wrong, as these rogues were in your territory!" Twistedpaw glared at the leader with her last few words.
Chillstar looked at Earthpelt, alarmed.
"We had it under control, Chillstar." He said. "Even though StreamClan got in the way." He muttered.
"We can take care of our borders." Chillstar glared at the apprentice, "Now, if there is nothing more than you wanting to disturb and discriminate our clan, you may leave." The leader flicked her tail and padded away.
"Fox-Hearts." Murmured the apprentice, padding away. She froze at the border, alarmed. The family of rogues were crossing the border, heading towards Treeclans camp. They turned and Willow growled at the apprentice. "Hmf. Go ahead, I wont stop you. The Frog-brains deserve it." She hissed.
The mother paused, then motioned with her tail for her kits to move on, and as Twistedpaw stormed across the border into her own territory, the rogues continued toward Treeclan. Willow paused at the camps entrance, then took a step forwards.
"Attack!" She yowled, as the family leaped forwards. Willow leaped on Chillstar, hissing and spitting, As Death tackled Mudclaw. Blood, being worse at fighting than his littermate, leaped on Glorypaw.
Chillstar saw this, then hissed, "Attack!" Soon, most of Treeclan were fighting the rogues.
"Told you!" Dustpelt hissed venomously at Earthpelt, then continued grappling the bigger she-cat. Willow growled, finally knocking the cat over. Blood, meanwhile, was losing to the ginger tabby tom. He was twisting and squirming, trying to escape, as the apprentice had him pinned. Death, seeing a weaker opponent, dodged past the warriors and queens guarding the nursery and leaped on Fallenkit, hissing. Before the warriors could react, he had killed the kit. Ambercloud yowled in mourning and rage, and leaped on the kit. Death hissed, trying to fight the maddened queen, but as the queen tried to kill him, Chillstar darted in her way and pinned the kit.
"The warrior code prevents us from harming kits, like it or not." Hissed the she cat. Just then, Blood was carried towards his brother in Glorypaws jaws, and dropped and pinned right next to his brother. Willow was also brought to the spot, three warriors leading her and preventing her escape. She growled lowly, muttering something about how if only Blood was a tad better at fighting, they could have won.
Before Chillstar could stop Ambercloud, however. She cornered Death.
"Warrior code says kits of other clans. This is a rogue kit with no honor!" She hissed, and damaged Death badly before she could be pulled away. She yowled in rage as her clanmates dragged her to the medicine den, struggling.
"Now, what to do with these troublemakers?" Chillstar gazed intelligently and puzzledly at the three rogues. She then made up her mind. Carefully, she knocked out the three with quick and stealthy maneuvers.
Edited By PurpleStarlightWolf on 6/19/2015 at 10:23 AM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/19/2015 at 11:54 PM Post #4
Chapter 2

Credit to:
PurpleStarlightWolf (Treeclan), Minecraftloverme10 (Blood)

The Treeclan cats had knocked them out then tied them to a fallen log. They then pushed the log into a quickly running stream.
"It'll do." Chillstar sighed, then hopped back up the branches to camp; her warriors following closely behind. Blood, being the smallest of the group, and the only one to wake, had managed to escape when the log tipped over, almost drowning him, and weakly climbed out to shore. He knew that the rest of his family was dead, as their limp bodies were next to him the whole time. Still in TreeClan territory, near the camp, the kit let out a howl of mourning and fear of being alone. His eyes were clouded as he ran he wasnt sure, the poor kit scared out of its mind. It was only when he crashed into Chillstar that he realized where he was. Chillstar glared at the black kit.
"Watch where you're going!" She growled. The small kit looked up at the she-cat.
"S-Sorry!" the leader realized the kit was the same cat from before that had tried to attack her cats. Chillstar narrowed her eyes.
"Get off of our territory. Now." She growled.
"B-But they died.." he muttered. Chillstar glared at the tom.
"And you tried to kill Treeclan. So that makes us even. Now leave." She ordered.
"N-No I didnt! Only Death kills! I-I I cant bring myself to do it.." Tears sparkled in the tiny kit's eyes.
"Well, I have a mourning to go to. All because of your brother." She growled, then left for Treeclan camp; swiftly hopping from branch to branch.
"Wait! He mewed. "I cant hunt! And Death only killed one cat, so you kill him and his mother and try to kill his brother? I will most likely die anyways, with no food. No family. Or friends. Or cats that would even help me!"
"Good luck to you then." She grumbled. "So what if you cant hunt? Same goes for the kit you killed. Anyway," she lashed her tail, "You were the ones trying to raid our camp. So its all your fault. You mouse-brained rouges. You should have never messed with TreeClan." Then Chillstar turned her back on the black kit. The small kit wandered into StreamClan territory, Looking at the ground the whole way. Chillstar looked back at the kit, then swiftly headed back to her camp.
Meanwhile, a funeral was going down for Fallenkit, who had died in a battle that shouldnt have been fought. "The cats of TreeClan parted to let the kits mother say her goodbyes.
Y-you were a strong, b-brave kit, Fallenkit. You would have made a fine leader. I-I feel such a great pain of loss, you were everything to me. The rogues that killed you. I hope they all die for their act of cruelty." The mother sat down next to the kit, for since she was the last one to say her goodbyes, she now sat vigil for her kit, at the same time that a small, scarred kit limped slowly into StreamClan territory in tears.
Edited By PurpleStarlightWolf on 6/19/2015 at 11:58 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 12:03 AM Post #5
Chapter 3

Credit to:
Redclaw17 (Streamclan), Minecraftloverme10 (Blood)

"Hello little kit! Your journey has not taken you to a new place, may I ask why?" Asked Roughclaw who had found Blood once again. The tiny black tom looked up, his face wet with tears, with hatred and sadness shining in his wet eyes. "You do not look well, It looks as if you fought a battle. What happened?" Blood looked down again, silent. "Well?!"
"T-They died" He replied. Roughclaw looked at him sadly.
"Well little kit, come to camp with us, well take care of you." Roughclaw answered.
"What is it Roughclaw?" asked a small dark grey tom with a black muzzle and amber eyes.
"We are taking this kit to our camp, Darkpaw." Roughclaw replied.
"Hey." Blood mewed shortly.
"Hello kit! What's your name?" asked Darkpaw happily. "You might join our clan!"
"My name is Blood, and I am not Little."
"Well, I'm sorry Blood! I will treat you with the respect of a warrior." he replied.
"It's all my fault." Blood muttered, thinking back to the battle with TreeClan. "W-we thought th-that we could win, after finally winning with D-DawnClan." Then, the kit realized that the cat had no idea that he had fought in a battle. He winced at his stupidness.
"YOU were the rogues that took over DawnClan!? Welcome! please give us insight in their fighting moves for battle. You must be the most amazing kit ever to live!" Darkpaw cried excitedly.
"Back up Darkpaw, how many cats have you killed?" asked Roughclaw.
"Uhh." He hesitated. "Many in DawnClan, at least six, only one kit in TreeClan, they were much stronger than we thought."
"You're lying, you have never killed any cat besides maybe the kit in TreeClan, I could see it in your eyes!"
"True b-but I killed two cats they were Twistedpaw's siblings, when she was still a kit."
"If we do keep you, you will have to stay with our leader so you do not cause any trouble. You would need to prove your loyalty." Roughclaw said flatly. Suddenly, a Dark orange tom hissed at Blood from across the clearing. Blood yelped and backed away, as the tom slowly padded over, swinging his large tail.
"Back AWAY!" Roughclaw screamed.
"Don't Mess with that kit. He and his family are nothing but trouble, and have never been anything but. His mother killed my brother when we were kits, yes, kits! And That one," He flicked his huge tail to Blood. "Almost killed me."
"His family is dead, he is no longer a threat if we keep a close eye on him. His mother raised him wrong obviously. She trained her own kits for battle! Have some mercy!" Roughclaw said with great reason.
"There were five of us, of Willow's kits. Only the strongest one was s-supposed to remain. The only reason I still live is because me and Death h-had the strongest connection with each other. Death made Willow promise that if he proved to be the strongest, as everyone knew he would, I-I would have to stay." The kit added suddenly, then looked downwards again.
"Look at the PAIN she caused, let him live." Roughclaw reasoned. The orange tom sighed.
"Just keep a very close eye on him, a very close one I have heard a tale of a Dark one rumored to be in or join one of these clans, please do keep an eye on him.."
"Goodbye." Darkpaw said as the three headed towards StreamClan camp. They ran through woods, moor, and of course streams, until they made it to a giant river.
"I-I dont swim." said Blood.
"Well, I'll carry you." said Roughclaw, picking Blood up by the scruff and carrying him across the river. Darkpaw followed closely behind. They passed through some reeds and into the camp.
"Who is he?" asked the majority of StreamClan. They stared in awe at the battle wounds from Blood. "What happened?" The leader stepped out of her den.
"Roughclaw, Darkpaw, who have you brought with you?" asked the white leader with sparkling yellow eyes.
"We have brought Blood. Blood is a rouge, we found him after his mother forced him to fight a battle. May he stay with us?"
"P-please let me j-join! I can't hunt, what will I do? All my kin are dead, to! Please, please let me join!"
"I have sympathy for you, we cannot leave a kit in need. You are a StreamClan cat now. You'll have to stay with me and Roughclaw because you could be a menace to other kits. how old are you?" Shiningstar said.
"Three moons." He replied.
"Well, it's settled, you are now a StreamClan, but first you will need an official name, your name before was cruel. your new name shall be Creekkit after the great creeks that inhabit this Clan."
Blood smiled happily as the Clan cheered for him. Mother never did this! This is great! he thought.
Edited By PurpleStarlightWolf on 7/1/2015 at 9:27 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.