Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > It's an Adventure! (Design a Sylesti Con...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Threads: 8
Posted: 4/21/2013 at 8:51 PM Post #1
I'd like to have a party for my birthday (it'll span a few months) with different games and contests going on. One of the games will be to 'pass' a male sylesti around and record what he's done (like a journal). It'll be a sort of RP where he'll visit different stables and hang out for a while before he's passed on to another. I think it'll be a lot of fun, but I'm not sure how to design him or what he should be; that's where you come in. Help me design the perfect male Sylesti!

Rules
1. It can be any Species, but it must be MALE.
2. I'd prefer if he was birthday themed. Y'know with sprinkles and confetti and fun colors. He doesn't have to, but it'd fit with my party theme better.
3. You may enter as many times as you like, but you can only win once.
4. I will be using an Enhanced Essence. So, 4genotypes: It can have 2 visible; 1 vis + 2 carry; or 4 carry. It's totally up to you!
5. Don't forget to name it! I'm super lame when it comes to naming pets. Dx
6. This post will not be edited, so please, do not edit yours either. If I need to add an extra rule, or explain a rule, please check out my third post (which will be editable).

Starts Now and Ends May 22, 11:59:59PM (Server Time) I have a wedding to go to and won't be back until the 21st. Just because I'm not here to say it has ended, doesn't mean it hasn't ended. If an entry is posted after the end date and time, it does not count.

I will announce the winners on May 23rd. I don't know what time, but it will be sometime that day. The winning design will be created after the winners have been announced.

Prizes
- First Prize - An Enhanced Essence of your choice (or 1000 diamonds) and the chance to have the Sylesti passed to you first. If you do not wish to take it, the chance will go to second place.
- Second Prize - 2x Regular Essences of your choice (or 500 diamonds). If 1st place does not wish to participate in the 'passing,' you're given the option to have it sent to you first. You may opt out and l will give 3rd place the chance.
- Third Prize - 1x Regular Essence of your choice (or 250 diamonds). If 1st and 2nd places do not wish to participate in the 'passing,' you are given the option to have it sent to you first. You may opt out and I will let the game commence during the party.

The 'passing' around of the Sylesti will start sometime in June. It'll probably be mid-month, after the Sylesti has become an adult.

Participation Prizes and Contestants will be placed in the next post.
Edited Rules and Further Explainations will be placed in the third post.
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Posted: 4/21/2013 at 8:51 PM Post #2
Check out Page 7 to see if you are a winner.

Participation Prizes and Contestants
So how does one join this raffle? Well,
- If you post an entry, you'll be entered into the raffle,
- If you help me out (chatting with me and others, bumping the thread while I'm gone [nothing too excessive, please]), you'll be entered into the raffle.

It's just that easy! The more people that participate, the more pets that will be raffled off. Only one ticket per person. If someone posts 4 designs, and bumps 13 times, they only get one ticket. If someone posts 1 design, they only get one ticket.

If you see a Sylesti that you'd like to be raffled, let me know. I'll probably add it to the list. I'm really bad at deciding prizes. Dx

Winners will be announced May 23rd, after I've chosen the winning design.

List of Contestants
Sylvette
Marsandin
Rjay
Kosa
Babaaeyes
Littlelunar
Silverwolf23
Ruinia
Dev
Bella1988
Zick3
Ayda
Starri
Saira
Taptothebeat
Kaela1214
Iceduck
Coolkiwi
Reynbowz
Kinuna
Tpll
Leosnake

Sylestis up for Raffle
All are Un-named, have 0 level-ups spent, and bred by me. They're all click-able, so check out their parents!

| | | | | | | | | | | |

The Qitari, Morkko, and Nytekrie are Easter offspring. Both Luporas' have the same father (Easter); he has double spots.
Edited By 3126 on 5/23/2013 at 11:26 AM.
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Posted: 4/21/2013 at 8:52 PM Post #3
These are extra tidbits, to help you out with your entries. You don't have to use ANY of this information or you can use it all. It's just to give you some inspiration if you need it.

- I got to thinking that I didn't give you any ideas on how or what it should look. It can be however you'd like it to be. I suggested a birthday theme because that's when I'm starting it, but if you think an adventuring Sylesti shouldn't look like a cupcake, then go for it!

- I'll let you know a little bit about me:
     My favorite color is orange, but I like browns, too. Pink comes in as a close second. The really bright kind.
      My most favorite thing to do is sleep. My second favorite thing to do is eat. My third favorite thing to do is cook because I get to eat and then sleep when I'm finished. :3
      I was born in August, so that makes me a Leo; my Chinese sign is a rat, though.
      My favorite season is just between Summer and Autumn when the late summer flowers are blooming and the leaves are just turning colors. We don't get that here in Texas. ;-;
     If I had to pick between World Peace and living in the world of Pokemon, my starter would be Charmander (Oshawott a close second).

- You can place AND win one of the raffled pets. You can only win one raffled pet. You can only place once. For example, if your design is picked for second place, you can still win one of the raffled Sylesti. :3

- Since this is going to be a pet to be used for RP, you are more than welcome to give a small introduction. A little backstory for him: He's going on an adventure to meet new people and their Sylesti. He came wondering up to my stables and stayed a while. He's got some crazy wanderlust.

- He may be used to breed or he may not. One reason I've chosen to set him out as an adult, is so that those that acquire him can breed with him.

- If you want me to ping you when my Birthday starts, let me know. :3
Edited By 3126 on 4/24/2013 at 6:45 PM.
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 4/21/2013 at 10:34 PM Post #4
*looks around*

Well, I guess I'll submit my idea :3 He carries the genes, none vis. But after he mates the babies will hopefully look like this:

Really, he's more french themed than party themed, but I thought I should give it a try :3

Carries:
Faded teardrops
Speckles
Advanced runes
Streamers

Eye: DBF70A
Colour 1:FFFFFF
Colour 2:F02B53
Colour 3:445CF5

Gene Design 1: EB2828
Gene Design 2: F7D76C
Gene Design 3: FFFFFF
Mutation design 3: F5365C

Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/21/2013 at 10:42 PM Post #5
Happy Birthday!

When you said birthday themed I thought of rainbow sprinkles. So here he is with all the colors of the rainbow.
Eye: 2117d4
Color 1: eb791d
2: bdbd17
3: 329419
Gene 1: de1f1f
Mutation 1: 8d12e0
Edit: I forgot a name! So this is Roy.
Edited By 1283 on 4/22/2013 at 5:07 PM.
RJay
Level 60
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/21/2013 at 10:57 PM Post #6
Ooh! This looks like fun! Zolnixis are my favourites so here's my design.

I thought since this is about him and not about breeding you should let him be a double vis. I tried to make him colourful!

Visual: Advanced Runes and Bandana

Eye Color: fc2a2a
Color One: ff87bf
Color Two: a5ff38
Color Three: c75eff

Gene Design Two Color: ff4800
Mutation Design Three Color: 00aaff

Edit: His name is Durai. It means "chief/leader"
Edited By 277 on 4/23/2013 at 1:05 AM.
Kosa
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/22/2013 at 3:15 PM Post #7
Ruby
Gem
Sunset
Theme: Red B - Day cake (Was not planed that way.)

Tiggzhq
Level 60
Posted: 4/22/2013 at 3:21 PM Post #8
Ah! They're all so pretty!
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 4/22/2013 at 3:40 PM Post #9
*Gets Excited* I'm going to make one right now! Could you please ping me when your birthday starts? I'd like to know
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Posted: 4/22/2013 at 3:46 PM Post #10
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 3/28/2024 at 1:22:30pm

*Gets Excited* I'm going to make one right now! Could you please ping me when your birthday starts? I'd like to know

Of course, m'dear!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.