Lucaluca
Level 51
Threads: 73
Posted: 6/30/2015 at 5:10 PM Post #1
~~~~~~

Rules:

Post child friendly stuff
Be nice
Number your post(strange rule, for critiquing thread.)

Start Submitting!

Critiquing Thread- https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=26853&page=1#forumtop
Edited By Lucaluca on 6/30/2015 at 5:30 PM.
Lucaluca
Level 51
Threads: 73
Posted: 6/30/2015 at 5:26 PM Post #2
Okay. I will post a short story first. I wrote this one a long time ago.

Story Number One

StormRunner

The horse nickered as the bonds surrounding him broke free. He knew that this day would come. He dove into the storm. The storm gods change him into a horse composed of lightning, clouds, and rain. The grey horses green eyes changed to a steely blue. The first StormRunner is born. Little do the humans know, but soon StormRunners will be common around the globe.

5 Years Later:

"Come on, Armitage!" Alex shouted at his grey horse as he ran towards the storm, horse in toe. He decided to go after the horse. He dove into the storm on Armitage's back. All of the sudden, he was surrounded by grey. Only grey. He heard a familiar nickering. It was Armitage. He was not the right type of horse. The storm was slowly but surely killing him. Both the human and horse screamed. "Armitage!" Alex tried to scream, but the words were torn from his lips. Winds gathered around him and he was tossed out of the storm. He hit the ground hard, and the last thing he heard before he passed out is Armitage's screams. His parents heard his horse's screams and rushed outside. They saw him lying unconscious on the ground. His mother yelped. But they also noticed another thing: Armitage was gone.

1 Year After That:

Alex drove solemnly to the competition that he had dreamed of entering Armitage in. Silent tears ran down his face. "It's my fault Armitage is dead." He thought. He missed his horse. He got out and jogged to the pavilion. Standing there was the judge. He gave him a silent nod, and an "I'm so sorry." He waved him in the gate. The little boy strode to the horse sales door, took a deep breath, and walked in. He missed the smell of the tack and hay, but most of all, he missed Armitage. He looked down the aisles, searching for a grey horse with blue eyes. Eventually, he found one. He looked at the nameplate. It said, "Armitage, age 5." Alex gasped, and gave he horse a once-over. He noticed that it had StormRunner markings. The horse nickered in recognition. It was Armitage! His beautiful, sweet Armitage hadn't died in the storm after all! And on top of it, he was now a StormRunner! Tears ran down his face as he glanced behind him. He saw his parents looking at all the horses. He waved them over. They immediately saw the nameplate and gasped. He glanced at the price. 7000 dollars. That wasn't bad... He looked at the owner's name listed under the price. It was his best friend, Leo! He glanced back again and saw Leo coming down the aisle. "I found him for you." He explained. Tears of joy ran down the boys face. He had found Armitage! Leo handed him the lead rope. "I know how much you love him." He explained. "Take him." He ran back to the judge. "I found my horse!" He exclaimed. "Is there one space in the StormRunner races?" The judge nodded. "You'd better hurry though, son." He jogged into the competitor's waiting room. He adjusted the tack to fit Armitage. Soon he was on the racetrack. He was born for this. He cantered his horse down the track, and then pulled him into a gallop. He crossed the finish line and heard a whistle blow. He heard the loudspeaker say, "And the winner is: "Alex Korona!" He saw his parents in the audience, cheering like crazy, and smiled as tears of joy ran down his face. The judge handed him a medal and smiled. "I knew you'd find him." The judge said, smiling. This had been the best day ever.
Edited By Lucaluca on 6/30/2015 at 5:32 PM.
Firekat2004
Level 59
Threads: 11
Posted: 7/1/2015 at 2:58 PM Post #3
My short story is called "This is a short story"

Once upon a there was a girl who loved writing and playing video games.She wrote a short story.Here is her short story...My short story is called "This is a short story"

Once upon a there was a girl who loved writing and playing video games.She wrote a short story.Here is her short story...My short story is called "This is a short story"

Once upon a there was a girl who loved writing and playing video games.She wrote a short story.Here is her short story...and you get it XD
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 7/1/2015 at 9:17 PM Post #4
Imma do a sorta 'Story Ad'.

Are you a warrior cats fan? Read this!

Life couldn't have been more simple and straightforward in the forest. In fact, it was pleasantly enjoyable among the clans. But peace doesn't last, and soon strangers come to the forest. Cats with darkness in their paws and blood on their pelts. The peace was coming to a close, and so might be Starclan. Who can save the day? And what happens to the two prophecies? Find out in the Series the Power of Four by PurpleStarlightWolf, Kmiller0421, Minecraftloverme10, and Redclaw17.

Hub Thread: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=26508

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.