Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 6/24/2015 at 8:00 PM Post #1
Welcome To The Sylestia Guild!

Are you looking for a job to do in sylestia? You can join here and become a member of this guild! You are allowed to start donations here and do whatever service you wish! Just write anything here, but I still have rules that you have to follow. Joining this guild is free so don't worry about me having you pay. (That's not what this is about.) You can chat here and just do what you can, remember this is a service guild too, so if you really want to help out, just start here:

Service Fourm:

Username:
Service You Want To Be Hired For:
Member Name:
Why Do You Want The Service?:
Are You Able To Do The Service?:
Other Explanations: (Optional)

It is important that if you want to be part of the service group that you sign the fourm above. And be sure to PING me! I don't want to pass you. Anyone that signs up for a service will have their names listed below:

Service Group:

Regular Member:

Username:
Member Name:
Your Interests:
Other Explanations: (optional)

Please fill this out so I know that you are a regular member, because if you just post something about other things without signing this, I will not remember you being a regular member and you have to PING me otherwise your post will get skipped by mistake and I don't like ignoring posts:3 Your name will also be on the list of regular members below:

Regular Members:

Please be nice to everyone here! We are all friends here! *Remember, if you want to do a service, you don't have to PM me, just sign up above! But give me a ping please!

Rules:

~Please don't fight, if you have an issue, PM me before you start spamming things! Spam will be ignored.
~Please don't spam here, you can posts as many times as you want as long as you are not repeating yourself.
~If you do a service, be fair. (I might pay gold for your hard work, maybe 10k a week.)
~Members are allowed to become service members of this guild! (You just ping me about it.)
~You may use this guild however you want it, but the rules still apply.^^
~Have fun! You can start chatting or start your service here!

Enjoy Your Stay At The Sylestia Guild!
Edited By Banzai on 6/24/2015 at 8:39 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 6/24/2015 at 8:43 PM Post #2
I'm not online until 3:45 real time! So for the game time, it would be later. So if you Pinged me, I will get to you.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.