Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > -CaptainKat's Treasure Hunting Servi...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 187
Posted: 6/15/2015 at 4:09 PM Post #1
Hey everyone first off thanks for clicking this thread =D!!! Right now you might be thinking okay what is this thread about well I am going to try to quickly explain that for you. (Please note I will be adding more to this thread to liven it up throughout time)

What is this Service?

I am glad you asked. You see during Fall Fest of 2013 I saw that players were having trouble tracking down Wheel sylestis/Fabled/Themed Sylestis they wanted. They had ways to pay just not the connections so I went out and would talk to everyone *Stalk* with the sylestis people were wanting. To eventually/hopefully get them the sylestis they were looking for. I had a thread for this before but it crashed fast as people didn't quite understand how it all worked or what this service really provided.

Why should you care?

This service will allow you to kick back and let me do the hard work. You won't have to go and message everyone with the sylestis your wanting, read the NO messages, work out long chains of trades, or have to deal with the stress that comes from it all.

Like I said up above I started to do this a few fests ago so I already know the main players who get these rare sylestis and which ones they would tend to trade. This helps them get less messages that they would find annoying to get from a ton of players. (Plus my name is known so they shall know I am coming >:3)

Is this Service Free?

Unfortunately No. This is due to the fact I have to trade my own gold/diamonds/sylestis to get the ones you want. If I gave them out for free then I would be losing in the long run. Payments vary and there are different ways to pay off this service as well.

Also half or more of the payment from this service goes to helping me get other people their wanted sylestis. There is sometimes random gifts so one person a fest might get a free Rare Sylesti.

Who all does this Service?

As of right now just me though in the future I may look for some people who would like to help out since I do have college in Fall and Spring. This service does take up a ton of time and its quite stressful due to this I may take some days off to relax though I will post that here when I am on duty or not.

What can I do to help?

The Service is always looking for donations. I have had some people donate sylestis, gold, or diamonds to this cause which helped out greatly when my own supplies ran low. There are also benefits to donating. You get put at top of list when it comes to finding sylestis.

Example- If you donated and say you want the Wheel/Themed Nephini of that fest or next fest the first one I get will get offered to you.

You also get to help someone who may be newer or can't afford, or possibly get the creator of the design a sylesti.

I shall also try to gift once a fest to a random player if we have had a good bounty.

How can I hire this Service?

That is simple just fill out the FORUM listed below. Yes a forum sorry but this helps me in the long run to keep track of who wants what. Please also PING me when you post otherwise I will not see your post which can make you not get the sylesti you want as fast.

What else can I expect from this Service?

As the fest is going on you will most likely see me with quite a few rare sylestis this is due to me collecting them for the service or if they are Lighiras they are most likely for me to hoard xD! (I love Lighiras and they are what I collect during Fests)

You will also see prices for sylestis differ that is because there are more of that sylesti than others in the game at the time, they are more wanted, they are fabled, or they have new traits/highly wanted traits.

INDEX

- About Us
- Forums/Payments
- Whats In Stock
- List of Rares
- Is The Captain In?
- Clients

Please Only Post Your Filled Out Forums In This Thread. If You Have Questions Please Send Me A PM/Message

Edited By CaptainKat on 6/24/2015 at 7:55 PM.
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/15/2015 at 4:09 PM Post #2
Forums

When you look over the forums you will see some of them ask for such things as Time Zone or traits. This is so I can find a good time to message you. The traits in case there are some you don't want you can list them there or if there are ones you really want. The date helps me keep track of who gets put next in line =3

You also may know there are Revamps going on and there are normally a special theme that comes out during that species revamp this is why I do not have a list of species you can pick from. Festival is listed due to the fact I might go and start searching for Past Festival themes later on.

You can alter the forums a bit if you are applying for more than one of the same species. Note if you are applying for more than one you may not get them right away.

Example-
Hire Service Forum

Date: 6/15/15
Name: CaptainKat
Species: Lighira
Themed's Name: Fire Lily
Visuals (1-3): 2 or 3 though 3 preferred {Note I will show you both 2 and 3vis ones if you put this}
Quantity: 2 {Even If I am first to ask for lighs if someone else wants a Ligh and there are 2 in stock. I will get one and they will get one}
Traits (Optional): Magma Runes or either slot Bengal Fade Preferred
Prismatic Philtered (Y/N): Yes
Donator (Y/N): No
Payment: 2k Diamonds For 2vis and 3k Diamonds for 3vis. {List Prices Accordingly to the info you wrote}
Time Zone: Central (Syletia Time)
Other: Example

(Closed)
Pre-Order Forum

Date:
Name:
Species:
Themed's Name:
Payment:
Festival:
Time Zone:
Other:

(Closed)
Hire Service Forum

Date:
Name:
Species:
Themed's Name:
Quantity:
Traits (Optional):
Prismatic Philtered (Y/N):
Donator (Y/N):
Payment:
Time Zone:
Other:

(Open)
*Please note you can just send a PM if you don't want to be known*
Donators get special Gifts such as being first in line for a species they want. They can get 500-1k Diamonds off of a purchase, or 1-2mil gold off a purchase.

Donation Forum

Date:
Name:
Donating:
Want on Gold List?(Y/N):
Gift (Y/N):
If Yes then What?:

Payments

There are several different payments that are accepted and you can mix match them of course. Note if something is not listed here please feel free to offer. I may turn out to like it or I just forgot to list it here.

What Is Accepted

-Gold
-Diamonds
-Trait Disruption Philters
-Prismatic Philters
-Other Themed Sylestis (Tagged Exclusive Only)
-Fest Items (Depending)

Payment Plans

When doing a payment plan the sylesti your wanting will be held until you completely pay.
It will however be listed for sale under your ID
(so please don't buy it until you have paid fully)

If your wanting to do a payment plan just list how much you will be paying every week or month. Or you can do a bit as you get it type of thing.

Diamond Payment plans are more likely to pass though gold is welcomed
(Would like it if you had a good sum already and only needed like 1-2mil more)

Loans

Animela has a thread where you can get a loan.
The info you need in her thread which is linked below (Just click the banner). If you choose to do a payment with a loan from her.
I shall confirm it with her (To make sure no fakes) and I shall get your slyesti set up for you.

Edited By CaptainKat on 10/25/2015 at 7:25 PM.
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/15/2015 at 4:10 PM Post #3
What's In Stock?
Edited By CaptainKat on 10/25/2015 at 7:24 PM.
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/15/2015 at 4:10 PM Post #4
List of Fest Rares

Upcoming Summer Festival

-NEW THEMES-

CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/15/2015 at 4:10 PM Post #5
Is The Captain In?

No =(
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/15/2015 at 4:10 PM Post #6
Clients

Extras
Edited By CaptainKat on 10/25/2015 at 7:25 PM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 6/24/2015 at 6:46 PM Post #7
Pre-Order Forum

Date: June 24th 2015
Name: LDDarcWolf
Species: Nephini
Themed's Name: Fairy Wrasse(I only want one)
Traits (Optional): 2-3 vis with 3 vis strongly favored.
Payment: Diamonds
Festival: Summer Festival
Other: I want Females, but I would not be apposed to egglings. For hatchlings I would want them prisma philtered. Traits that I really love are Feathered Wings, Floral Henna, and Jeweled Bow.
Edited By LDDarcWolf on 8/22/2015 at 1:38 PM.
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/24/2015 at 7:49 PM Post #8
x3 added you thanks for using this service!

I shall work on getting you a nephini as soon as the fest information is open and the fest has started. I will also pm you with all information collected as who has nephinis they are keeping for you to contact for breedings as well =D (thought it may help out)
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 6/24/2015 at 7:51 PM Post #9
YAY! Thanks SO much for having this service avalible! :) Can't wait to see the nephs this Summer Fest. ^.^
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 7/1/2015 at 8:16 AM Post #10
Pre-Order Forum

Date: 7/1/2015
Name: SheVampire
Species: Qitari
Themed's Name: Any tagged qitari during fest
Gender: Females preferred, may adopt males if higher traits.
Traits (Optional): High and new traits
Payment: gold
Festival: Summer
Time Zone: Eastern
Other: I like pizza.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.