Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Tagged Angelic Nephini Raffle(MUST have...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 5/8/2015 at 11:10 PM Post #1
Hello everyone!!!

A friend had a great idea on what I could do with my Angelic Nephini girl that needs a new home:

Hold a raffle! However this is not any normal raffle! Its a raffle specially made to give you the person WITHOUT even one tagged themed fabled pet in your stable!!!

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1203014

Facts about her:
Was prismatically philtered(all stats boosted)
Is a 2-vis(has two visable traits)
Only bred twice while under my ownership
Has no name(so IF you win you can name her)

Ok, now for the rules:

1). You MUST NOT have ANY tagged(purple name tag) themed fabled pet in your stable OR hatchery! I WILL be checking!
2). Please remember your manors, use please and thanks you, be polite.
3). This is a raffle! Everyone will have equal chance to win!

How the raffle will work:

1). I want each of you to come up with a suitable name for her, describe why that name and what that name means to you.

2). Tell me what it is about her that you like other than her being a tagged fabled themed pet

3). Tell me what is your favorite thing about Sylestias community

When does the raffle start?:
The raffle starts on May 8th at 11:30pm Sylestia time

When does the raffle end?:
The raffle ends on May 11th at 11:30pm Sylestia time, at which time I will make the choice of who wins her, and will promtly notify the winner.

PLEASE ping me so I know you have submitted to the raffle.

Thanks and best of luck!
Guiltyheart
Level 55
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/8/2015 at 11:16 PM Post #2
What's a fabled pet?
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Posted: 5/8/2015 at 11:25 PM Post #3
A fabled pet is like the one I have above, she is of example a Nephini. Fabled pets are rare hard to get pets.
The full list of fabled pets though is:
Lighira
Nephini
Aeridini
Ryori
Griffi
Nyvene

Tagged pets are pets with set colors that where in some cases designed by a player of sylestia, or occasionally by an admin.
Guiltyheart
Level 55
Posted: 5/8/2015 at 11:26 PM Post #4
Oh! I don't have one of those then.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Posted: 5/8/2015 at 11:31 PM Post #5
Well then you are free to enter, just follow the instructions in my first post ok. :)
Zyra01
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 19
Posted: 5/8/2015 at 11:42 PM Post #6
1). I want each of you to come up with a suitable name for her, describe why that name and what that name means to you.
I was thinking Moon Shimmer, cuz well like in question 2 I was talking about space, and the paleness also reminds me of the moon on certain nights where it isn't pure white, and shimmer cuz she has fairy shimmer on her and it's like she has little galaxys circling around her :3

2). Tell me what it is about her that you like other than her being a tagged fabled themed pet
Her colors! It reminds me of outer space and the stars. The peacefulness, the wonder, the serene feeling. Her tan/cream color reminds me of the planet Jupiter, named after Zeus, cuz it is the biggest planet known. She reminds me of a fierce Mage getting ready to cast her magic XD

My favorite things are all the wonderful people in it. :D their fun, helpful and caring. They'll give you things that'll help you when your stuck, they'll help you understand how the game works, when your feeling down or hurt they'll lift your spirits back up. Plus their fun to joke around with x3
Guiltyheart
Level 55
Posted: 5/9/2015 at 12:15 AM Post #7
1) I would like to name her Micah because the name Micah means, "Angel of miracles" and it would be quite a miracle if I actually won her in this raffle.

2) She is absolutely gorgeous! Her colors go so well together and I've never seen a pet that beautiful before. Even though I have never had or seen a nephini, I would love to be able to call her my first ever nephini! :)

3) Although I haven't been able to talk to the community of Sylestia much, when I do, they are the nicest community of people I have ever met! I honestly have never met a nicer, more generous, loving, and caring community on any other games that I have played. They are the best! ^-^
Kazbang
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 6
Posted: 5/9/2015 at 1:12 AM Post #8
I quite like Laila ^o^ It is just like her. Cute, pretty and means 'night'. She is shimmery and calm, the source of light breaking the darkness of the night. She is hopeful and special :3

I love nephinis and she just happens to have my favourite trait - fairy shimmer :D
She's also the nephini i've wanted more than any of the others, the angel neph. I love her colour combo and i feel her design is more elegant and sophisticated. Bravo to her designer!

I love nothing more than the pets and the people. It is what makes Sylestia better than any other game i've played. People work together and help each other, they really do! I guess your thread is a perfect example of this ;) The admins here are also the best ones i've ever seen! They're not scary and cold, they are like friends and cool people. I love how chill they are and they're very friendly. They've also done an amazing job at making Sylestia so great, it just wouldn't be the same without their leadership and good management. And of course there are the pets, the reason i joined XD They're just so pretty! I love them so much!

And thank you so very much for doing this LDDarcWolf, it is so generous of you :)
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Posted: 5/9/2015 at 7:49 PM Post #9
bump

Still accepting entries for the raffle
Striker02
Level 21
Posted: 5/10/2015 at 8:10 AM Post #10

I would name her Sariel. After the angel of guidance. The nephini looked really pretty and wise. Sariel also sounds like a good friend too me. I can't really explain it but the name sounds welcoming. (Kinda like sanctuary of Saerielle)

I really like her colours. They blend well together and it makes me think of the night sky. The yellowish colour is really soft and light and the dark dark blue looks kinda deep and secretive. Now that i'm thinking about it, the colours looks like she's hiding something.. maybe she's sad or insecure. But the light colours near the edges hide that sadness from others... Nobody is perfect.

There are so many nice people. My friend got me to join and I was sceptical at first but now I really enjoy it. Sylestia wouldn't be Sylestia without the wonderful community of wonderful people :)
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.