Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > worth it, or not?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Nexesschan
Level 58
Threads: 13
Posted: 4/30/2015 at 12:04 AM Post #1
I relatively new to the game and this is my first ever event, and because of such, i was wondering a few things and would greatly appreciate some input! c:

So, i'm having a ton of fun doing the egg hunt, but really the only thing i wanted to get from there where the rabbit ears to complete my look. I'm extremely content with the way it is now, but i keep doing the egg hunt anyway because its a blast to do. So, here are my questions:

-is it worth getting the holiday items to sell later on?
I already got the rain dress and i'm half way to an other outfit, but i'm wondering if its actually worth buying the items just to sell/trade later on?

-What items tend to be more popular later on?
Is it worth saving up to get the bigger items, such as the outfits, or do the other items sell just as good, such as the ears/umbrella's?

i'd just like to say thanks so much for helping me out in advance c: i really appreciate it!
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 4/30/2015 at 12:01 PM Post #2
I've personally made a lot of gold doing this before. Sometimes it's a bit of a wait for it to pay off though. What I used to do is just hold onto an item for several months and then sell it. Though sometimes something that's hard to get from the shop might sell well while the festival is going on. It's just hard to say. I haven't done it so much the last few festivals if I recall from converting tokens to however many tickets I could.

Of which items this time would be most popular I'm not certain. I haven't taken a close look at them yet myself since I've been mostly busy with just getting egg tokens and nurturing this festival so far. I would try asking around maybe in general chat or taking a look at the item trades section of the forum to see if anyone's looking for anything in particular. I would think though it would come down usually to more expensive items that would be harder for people to have enough to cover or items that would go well with multiple types of avatar outfits.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.