Forum Index > General Discussion > ~Save the Wolves~
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 4/26/2015 at 9:03 PM Post #1
This is a group that helps raise awareness of the status of Wolves all around the world. We are dedicated in helping Wolves in any way possible and love wolves. Please PM me with the applicant form later in this post to join this group.

Table Of Contents:
Main Post (You are here)
Paragraph on Why Wolves Are Essential~ By PurpleStarlightWolf
Members
Other Info

Applicant Form:
Username:
Why I want to join:
Paragraph on Why Wolves are Essential (optional but preferred):
Edited By PurpleStarlightWolf on 4/26/2015 at 9:20 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 4/26/2015 at 9:04 PM Post #2
Why Wolves Are Essential
By PurpleStarlightWolf

Wether your a Wolf Lover, Wolf Hater, or neutral, please take the time to read this before really choosing a side. Let me start this paragraph with a simple comparison; A wolf is a land shark. Now, you may ask, how? Let me quickly clear things up for you. Both Wolves and Sharks are misunderstood (if you ask me, more people like Sharks than Wolves, especially young males) and they both are carnivores (though I think Wolves could occasionally be Omnivores.) while both species can be deadly, unless they are bothered or extremely hungry, they won't bother with us humans. See where I'm going with this comparison? Anyway, back to the topic. Wolves don't injure humans unless they absolutely have to. So don't go into their territory or hurt their pack members and mostly you'll be fine. Secondly, though Wolves do eat cattle and moose, it's because their hungry. Don't tell me humans don't do the same with other animals. In any case, they never take young or healthy prey, the most likely go for the sick and weak and old prey. Not only does this feed Wolves, it keeps your passive herbivores safe and healthy. It's really a win-win situation. (In any case, it might've been a good thing even more if the poor creature was in pain before.) Wolves are loyal and caring creatures to their pack mates. In fact, only us humans and a few types of primates rival their intelligence and loyalty to one another. Sorry this was so long, but just remember, so many animals would die out if Wolves went extinct. Please consider helping the wolves. Please.
Edited By PurpleStarlightWolf on 4/26/2015 at 9:16 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 4/26/2015 at 9:04 PM Post #3
~Members~

Founder: PurpleStarlightWolf
Admins: (Have allowance to make threads for this group with my permission)
Regulars:
Edited By PurpleStarlightWolf on 4/26/2015 at 9:19 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 4/26/2015 at 9:04 PM Post #4
Reserved

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.