Threads: 40
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 6:32 PM Post #11
These are amazing! *very inpatient wating*
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 6:35 PM Post #12
If I'm understanding this right, Pearl Armor and Tri Tails are now in separate Mutation slots!!!!!!!!!!

Please say it's true.......
Metalwolfgemstone
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 124
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 6:35 PM Post #13
I'm slightly excited but mostly scared and worried. I LOVE my zolnixis and I enjoy their colors and markings. I've worked hard to get them the way they are or I paid a hefty amount of gold purchasing them from other players. not only did I spend gold I earned by playing on this site everyday but I also put in a lot of my real-life's money to buy special items such as gene and color mutators. When the Vulnyx's were changed I was hit hard with one of my pets whom I created to specifically resemble a calico cat I knew in real life into....well, something else. I grow attached to these wonderful designs and I was so distraught at the Vulnyx change that I was debating on leaving the site (because I don't handle stress and major change well).
This is what she used to look like:

Now she looks like this:

I was sooooo upset over this but I didn't want to give her away or sell her because I had grown attached (I use my sylestis in art and role plays so they become very important to me). I had a few disappointing issues with the Qitari and Sylvorpa revamps as well but thankfully not to that extent. I just pray that the Zolnixis in ways of color swap and their markings/mutations don't change too drastically. I don't think I can handle anymore stress and I would have to leave for my health (which ive had to do on a few virtual pet sites before) but I really don't want to because Sylestia happens to be one of the best and I want to keep supporting it :(

I see you are taking percautions on this which I am so thankful for but I still really worry. So what I'm doinf is what I call 'Zolnixi Insurance' where I screenshot all Zolnixis I own as well as their colors/genes/mutations panel. If I have to Ill spend more gold or real money to get my pretty babies to look as close as they did before.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 6:37 PM Post #14
Yes. You can now have Tri Tail with Pearl Armor Zolnixies. :)
Nexesschan
Level 58
Threads: 13
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 6:40 PM Post #15
i love it! :) cant wait
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 6:50 PM Post #16
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=24219&page=2#13
Author: Metalwolfgemstone
Time Posted: 4/16/2015 at 6:35 PM
I'm slightly excited but mostly scared and worried. I LOVE my zolnixis and I enjoy their colors and markings. I've worked hard to get them the way they are or I paid a hefty amount of gold purchasing them from other players. not only did I spend gold I earned by playing on this site everyday but I also put in a lot of my real-life's money to buy special items such as gene and color mutators. When the Vulnyx's were changed I was hit hard with one of my pets whom I created to specifically resemble a calico cat I knew in real life into....well, something else. I grow attached to these wonderful designs and I was so distraught at the Vulnyx change that I was debating on leaving the site (because I don't handle stress and major change well).
This is what she used to look like:

Now she looks like this:

I was sooooo upset over this but I didn't want to give her away or sell her because I had grown attached (I use my sylestis in art and role plays so they become very important to me). I had a few disappointing issues with the Qitari and Sylvorpa revamps as well but thankfully not to that extent. I just pray that the Zolnixis in ways of color swap and their markings/mutations don't change too drastically. I don't think I can handle anymore stress and I would have to leave for my health (which ive had to do on a few virtual pet sites before) but I really don't want to because Sylestia happens to be one of the best and I want to keep supporting it :(

I see you are taking percautions on this which I am so thankful for but I still really worry. So what I'm doinf is what I call 'Zolnixi Insurance' where I screenshot all Zolnixis I own as well as their colors/genes/mutations panel. If I have to Ill spend more gold or real money to get my pretty babies to look as close as they did before.

When we did the Vulnyx revamp, we had not implemented the re-generation feature yet so I just did everything by hand. We did allow generated pets to be changed upon request so I can alter your pet if you would like.

Originally, Marble kinda missed its mark. This is what Marble on a cat looks like:

So in the revamp, we had it drawn to more accurately reflect its true look.

The original Marble looked more like Calico, which if your Vulnyx had that Gene instead, it would look like this:

Which I think closer represents the original design.

As stated in the original post though, I announced all of the significant changes happening to Zolnixis. By minor color changes that weren't specifically announced, I'm referring to changes such as Talismans. If you compare Talismans now to the original, they pull from 3 colors instead of just 1. So we changed how the colors work. This applies to a few other Mutations.

In regards to Genes, the only Gene that may be changing I think is Ornate Spangles and then some others may pull from Color 3 now instead of their original colors. But like I said, nothing significant and nothing that a Pet Dye can't fix.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 6:53 PM Post #17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3i9ilHpPko

Brilliant Fai and Krin--

--take a bough.

(Crosses fingers that Glowlight Wings don't block the view of female's Tri Tails anymore.)
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 7:00 PM Post #18
They won't block the tri tails anymore. We changed the Glowlight Wing design...they are no longer over sized.
Crazygirl
Level 46
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 7:00 PM Post #19
yay!!!
Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 52
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 7:05 PM Post #20
Gorgeous!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.