Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Pet Mall / Partnership Idea
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 4/15/2015 at 2:32 PM Post #1
Hi, I thought it may be cool if we could form a Pet Sales Mall. Basically we post links on our threads to other Sales Threads from within the mall. And we can have a thread just for the mall and links to different sales threads and 1 post Ads for when we are having discount sales or incentive sales. The goal will be to increase awareness of our sales and hopefully sell more pets. :) Also was thinking about trying to send in an advertisement for next month's issue of The Sylestian Times.

If I pinged you, its because I thought this idea might interest you. If it does, please sign up! If not, no worries :)

I will probably make another thread for Shop Ads and Posts. This thread is mainly for Sign Ups and an Interest Check.

Requirements for Shop Owners
Shop Owners must keep their threads updated (at least once a week)
Shop Owners should have at least 5-10 pets for sale at a time.
Prices for their pets should not be insanely expensive (like 500k for a 2-carry zone purebred offspring)
Post links back to the Mall thread and other Shop Owners threads in your Sales Thread

Recommendations
Have a separate sales stable or tab for pets you are selling in your stable
If you're selling pets in your hatchery, post links or state what page numbers they are on.
Do not have a bunch of pets for sale that are exactly the same
Genetically Test pets if possible. The word is pizza. If you need me to, I can test them for you for free, or you can find someone on breeding discussion to test them.
Do not sell pets that have no traits at all.

If you are interested in joining, please fill out this form and post it on this thread:

Username:
Link to Sales Stable (if you have 1)
Link to Hatchery (if you have pets for sale there)
Link to your Sales Thread (if you have 1)
What species of pets you like to sell:
Briefly describe what kind of pets you sell: (purebred offspring, tamed, tagged, non-themed, stat pets, project pets, etc)
Do you have a pet specialty? If it is, what is it/are they?
Anything else you want to add?
What is the secret word? (posted somewhere in this thread, just so I know you read the thread)
Tigergirl
Level 68
Nature Walker
Threads: 15
Posted: 4/15/2015 at 3:41 PM Post #2
Username: Tigergirl https://www.sylestia.com/view/users/?userid=11608
Link to Sales Stable No specific Sales Stable
Link to Hatchery https://www.sylestia.com/view/hatchery/?userid=11608
Link to your Sales Thread None yet
What species of pets you like to sell: Qitari
Briefly describe what kind of pets you sell: Most of what I breed are tagged offspring. I also have a number of projects completed/ongoing of which I will sell offspring.
Do you have a pet specialty? My specialties are Tagged Qitari and other tagged offspring
Anything else you want to add? I don't mind trading for tagged pets/pb offspring. Feel free to private message me if you want to discuss!
What is the secret word? Pizza
Barcode454
Level 61
Mojo Master
Threads: 246
Posted: 4/15/2015 at 4:09 PM Post #3
Username: Barcode454
Link to Sales Stable: Non Themed Sales/ Themed Sales
Link to Hatchery: Hatchery
Link to your Sales Thread: Sales Thread
What species of pets you like to sell:
Briefly describe what kind of pets you sell: Everything
Do you have a pet specialty? Everything
Anything else you want to add? Haggling is always a possibility. I also accept items, diamonds, etc
What is the secret word? pizza
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 4/15/2015 at 6:53 PM Post #4
Username: Watercolors
Link to Sales Stable (if you have 1) Would it be okay if I posted links to the individual pets? Most of them will be hatchlings or between hatchling and adult. I have my hatchery set to releasing unnamed.
Link to Hatchery (if you have pets for sale there) Hatchery
Link to your Sales Thread (if you have 1) Got buried and is no longer used..
What species of pets you like to sell: Lupora, zolnixi, luffox
Briefly describe what kind of pets you sell: (purebred offspring, tamed, tagged, non-themed, stat pets, project pets, etc) I breed some pb, but mostly projects right now. I take requests if I can for pb SC griffi :)
Do you have a pet specialty? If it is, what is it/are they? I am quite fond of my luffs right now, I am going with a specific trait scheme and my pairs' colors match up nicely.
Anything else you want to add? I still have to read on the actual "mall" thread, but I am curious if I'll get my own "shop." Like an organized post on the mall thread that I update regularly? I think the idea sounded fun. If not, that is fine :) can't wait to get more details
What is the secret word? (posted somewhere in this thread, just so I know you read the thread) Pizza

Edit:
I am gonna call it "Fluff Factory" My mascot looks something like a little blue and white fox cub :)
Edited By Watercolors on 4/15/2015 at 8:07 PM.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 4/15/2015 at 7:14 PM Post #5
Personally I'd prefer it if shop owners make their own threads and we can put all the links in the main thread. Each shop owner will be limited to 1 post on that thread - and they can post deals they have, some previews of the pets they're selling, or post some pets if they aren't selling a lot. I don't want the main thread to be cluttered with hundreds of pets. I would prefer it to be an overview of everyone's pets, deals, and ads.. Then if a shopper is interested, they can go to your thread and look in your stables/hatchery.

But it depends on what other shop members want. If someone doesn't want to make a shop thread, they don't have to. We can just link to your stables and hatchery in the main thread. Or if you want to post pics in a post in the main thread and have your shop there, I guess it is okay. Depending on how many pets you have for sale, we can call those shops Kiosks. Like when you are walking in the mall and the areas in the middle of the walkway. Maybe have a max pet limit. After you are selling so many pets, your Kiosk will become a shop and you'd need to create a separate thread.

But yes you do get a shop, you get to come up with a shop name, banner, mascot, etc if you want to.

Like I said this thread is just an interest check and if anyone has any ideas, suggestions, or questions please post them on this thread.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Posted: 4/15/2015 at 7:36 PM Post #6
That makes sense :) I was just wondering because I don't have the time to manage my own shop thread right now. I thought, "Oh! That would be neat if there was a bunch of different shops all on one, thread, I like it!" Just for a suggestion, if you consider, this is what graphically came to mind. 'One thread called whatever you call it, I imagined the Sylestia Mall since it is just what came to mind at the time. And when you opened the thread, She would have a description there or whatever she began it with. Then everyone who was accepted to have a shop in the mall would get one post. Like when you walk into a mall and see all the different shops, you would get used to where things were. Nothing would get buried, the pages would be like levels of the mall and each shop post could be edited. Of course things would be linked instead of posted, and I like the example pet idea you put out, like clothe racks in shop windows. But then I pictured every post labeled like this, with bold letters at the top saying the store name' But that is just what came to mind :) I very much like your idea of separate shops, I just kinda think that would be a little cluttery to the forum. There would be the mall thread, and all the shops would be outside it, while technically a "mall" is a big building with a bunch of shops "inside" it. *unless that is just how it is where I live?* Aaaaanyway, since you wondered about suggestions, there is mine XD Sorry I just really wanted to say all that for some reason
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 4/15/2015 at 7:50 PM Post #7
Yes I think we are on the same page about it visually. The Main Thread would be like when you are window shopping at a mall. Shop Owners will have 1 post where they post their shop name and some pets they are selling and some prices and deals. Shoppers can click on a link to a stables/hatchery/or shop thread (inside a specific store) if they like something they see and buy them.

I don't mean inside as in going from out doors to indoors, just into the shop. Shops in a mall just have entrances to their shops not actual doors unless it is closing time and they put their gates up lol.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Posted: 4/15/2015 at 7:57 PM Post #8
Yes I suppose that makes sense XD but they are still physically built into the mall. Ah well, I guess I will try...but I am worried my thread will not work. Oh well I suppose, we will see.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 4/15/2015 at 11:35 PM Post #9
I totally like this idea. c:

(I also love lists. Nicely organized lists. Organized threads too.)

If you'd like and if you have no one else to do it, I can make a banner for the Pet Mall in the Sylestia Times. ^^

Atm...I don't have anything for sale, but I feel like I'd set one up if the Pet Mall was established. ;w; (Especially if its not during school crunch time or festival time)

Username: Flute
Link to Sales Stable: Coming soon lul
Link to Hatchery: There's nothing in there for sale as of yet. ;w;
Link to your Sales Thread: I usually have multiple sales threads depending on what I sell (because I title em differently), but I'll make a standard one if anything.
What species of pets you like to sell: Anything available in the below categories.
Briefly describe what kind of pets you sell: I'd like to sell my failed offspring (high trait maybe?) and some old tagged pets. I also have my stat pets. If I have anything else, I'll add it. (I'd also like to have a bargain section or a hand-out section to newbies or something?)
Do you have a pet specialty? If it is, what is it/are they? Maybe my IF max-stat aeris? lolidk ;w;
Anything else you want to add? I know I don't have anything, but I swear I'd love to make a thread with all my sales and stuff. ;A;
What is the secret word? 'izza-pay! imeanpizza
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 1:42 AM Post #10
Username SpaceElf1
Link to Sales Pike Pl Market
Link to Hatchery None at this time.
Link to your Sales Thread Purebred Eggs with Level 60 Parents
What species of pets you like to sell: Zolnixies, Kelparies, Lunemaras, Qitaries, Sylvorpas, Nephinies, Aeridinies
Briefly describe what kind of pets you sell: Purebred Eggs Bred To Order, Non-themed Offspring, and Project Pets.
Do you have a pet specialty? I breed and sell Not-Quite-Purebred Star-Crossed Qitaries (Long Story).
Anything else you want to add? Link to explanation of the existence of Star-Crossed Qitaries. Also, all pets in the Pike Pl Market tab are for sale, whether they are listed for sale or not.
What is the secret word? Pizza
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.