Page 29 1, 2, 3... 28, 29, 30, 31 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/4/2018 at 8:01 PM Post #281
Sorry, I'm such a slow typer! xD lol

Yeah, that's not very nice for people to essentially steal someone else's hard work and then pass it off as their own... :C I understand the work that goes into a Project Design and the resources that go into bringing it to completion and respect people too much to try to do that to them, no matter how bad I might want one. xD That makes perfect sense and I feel the same way. ^_^

It is good to know though where your feelings about breeding are and nice that you don't mind people breeding them to other non-same-Project Sylestis. ^_^

Yes, it is a great deal that you have going here! ^0^ I hope it is at least some profitable for you, or at least helps with the costs of the Projects. :o

I looked back over your wanted items list and saw Lesser Pet Dyes on there; what value do you put on them? Maybe I can trade for the Starry Night Lighira? :D Also! I have now looked at your Projects thread and see that you are working on several Projects for Themes I have some of so if you wanted breedings from any of mine, we could do trades there too. ^_^ (It may be faster and easier to do an Advanced Search on me for Themed than me trying to list them since I have a very lot of them... #D_D# -well, I mean, maybe not a very lot compared to serious collectors, but several hundred...)

Thank you! ^_^ I was going to buy them with gold and claim Sales Credit on them if they were applicable (so I could get a 150k and a 100k -see below) but if they are not applicable that will work! :D
[New Sales Credit Value Total: 215,500 (will double check this after I post and will Edit if necessary) if we go that way ^_^ ]

I think my main confusion comes from post #2:
(Oh no, I thought I would be able to crop out the top part of the quote and just leave the part I was going to talk about but that does not appear to be possible... ^D^;; I will go ahead and leave the quote in so you don't have to go back and forth to see what I'm talking about; sorry for exploding the post! If you can scroll down to the images at/near the bottom...) In the examples for what is and is not okay for Sales Credit, for what is okay, you show a 6vis Rose Petal Qitari being purchased (which I only found out very recently was an official Theme and not a personal Project of yours xD ) and then the Sales Credit being redeemed for a 6vis Patriotic Qitari. So that is why I thought the Sales Credit could go towards completed Themed Project offspring but not towards your completed personal Projects (once I found out that Rose Petals were an official Theme) -which I believe was mentioned somewhere that personal Project completed offspring would only be sold infertile and at no less than 100k, but I don't remember where I got that from now... -OR! And I may have just figured this out right now while typing if this is correct so tell me if this is the case ^D^ , but if it's not, I think I'm still confused. xD But! Are the 2 example Qitaris 6vis but not the 100% completed Project? :o I have been operating all this time on the impression that all 6vis were 100% completed Projects and only now realized that that may not be the case. ^_^; If I have it figured out now, let me know and we can consider the whole mystery solved. ^D^ (Whether or not this is figured out now, this may be what is causing confusion for other people too. :o ^_^ ) (While we're talking about these 2 specific Qitari, they were on my list after the Starry Night Lighira; can I get them for Sales Credit? D_D ) (You can still use them as examples even after I get them... ;D -I mean, unless you want to have your examples link to ones you currently have for sale at the time... ^D^; )
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=24100&page=1#2
Author: SheVampire
Time Posted: 4/10/2015 at 12:11 PM
I will also trade my pets for some items and some pets listed below:
Items I'm looking for

Prismatic Philters
Greater Genetic Mutators
Trait Disrupters
Philters of Gender Swapping
Themes I'm looking for:
Sea Dragon Griffi
Deep Sea Puffadore
Stargazer Qitari
Natureguard Aeridini
Tidepool Lighira
Grove Themes (all)

Discounts & Deals
You can only claim 1 type of deal at a time. This includes ANY discount listed below and pets that may be on clearance. This means you cannot claim sales credit if the pet is on clearance or if you used a different discount on that pet. These deals cannot be applied to custom projects or 100% completed projects. There may be exceptions, just ask me.

- Bargaining and Haggling - Don't like my prices? Feel free to message me with offers. I may accept items or diamonds.

- Sales Credit - Save up Sales Credit by buying my pets, and post here with how much the pet cost. Sales credit is equal to the amount you paid for the pet. Then, you can use your Sales Credit to buy another pet(s) at the price I have listed. You must keep track of your sales credit yourself by posting on this thread after you buy 1 of my pets. You also need to post in a timely manner, within a day or two of buying the pet you want to claim sales credit on.
For Example - You buy 4 of my pets, each one costs 25K. You have 100K in Sales Credit, which can be used toward a pet that's 100K, several pets that add up to 100K, or you get a 100K discount for a pet that's over 100K.

Posting Sales Credit Form
Pet ID that you bought:
Amount of gold that pet costs:
Sales Credit Value:
Claiming Sales Credit Form
Your Current Sales Credit Value:
Pet IDs you would like to buy with Sales Credit:

- Giveaway - If you are a new player, you can adopt one of the pets that I have for sale at 10K gold or less for free.

- Infertility Discount- For most of my pets I have up for pubic sale, you can get a 75% off discount on the price listed if you agree to letting me use the infertility kit on that pet. This means you will never be able to breed the pet, but it is a great deal if you wanted to just adopt the pet.

- Disclaimers - First, you cannot combine discounts! For example, you can't apply the infertility discount and the Sales Cred deal! Second, you can use the Sales cred deal to buy completed projects that are different, but I'm sorry,I will not approve anyone to get discounts and deals to buy several fertile completed project pets of the same project at a discount because I feel like that's a bit unfair to me. Completed projects are mostly 6vis, and there are some 5vis, and 4vis restricted trait projects. I used to not allow discounts and deals for any completed project at all, but changed that since a lot of the pets I have for sale are completed projects.

Examples of what's okay but what's not okay...

Not Okay:

Purchasing this male 6vis Blue Lotus Aeridini for 150K, and claiming 150K in sales cred to buy the female 6vis Blue Lotus Aeridini. These pets are from the same project.

Okay:

Purchasing this male 6vis Rose Petal Qitari for 150K, and claiming 150K in sales cred to buy this 6vis Patriotic Qitari. These are not from the same project.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 6/4/2018 at 9:16 PM Post #282
Varyntha, I am thinking it may be easier to talk about this in a chat instead of on here. I am a little overhwelmed atm...Do you have Skype or we can use the chat on here? (i prefer to use skype if you have it)
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/4/2018 at 9:35 PM Post #283
Oh, sorry! I did not mean to overwhelm you. #^o^#

We can go through PMs if you prefer? Then we could do it at your leisure. ^_^ I don't have Skype and find it difficult to keep up in General/Region Chat and the individual chat is hard for me to read (and notice), but I'd be willing to try one of the chats here if you want. ^_^

Edit: I found out that we have to be on each other's Contacts list to do the individual chat so I sent you a Friend Request in case you wanted to do that one instead of PMs. (Though I will have to go soon so PMs might be best... :o )
Edited By Varyntha on 6/4/2018 at 10:22 PM.
AC9123
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 145
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 6:54 PM Post #284
Pet ID that you bought: 3816775
Amount of gold that pet costs: 100,000
Sales Credit Value: 100,000

(From 4/4/2018)
Pet ID that you bought: 2849782; 2715311; 2714052
Amount of gold that pet costs: 1000; 1000; 1000
Sales Credit Value: 3000

Your Current Sales Credit Value: 103000
Pet IDs you would like to buy with Sales Credit: 4001062

Thanks! :)
Edited By Ac9123 on 6/8/2018 at 6:54 PM.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 10:00 PM Post #285
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4001062

I've set him up for you, thanks for participating in my sales cred!
AC9123
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 145
Posted: 6/8/2018 at 10:06 PM Post #286
Cool thanks!
Ruscell0
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/9/2018 at 1:55 AM Post #287
May I buy 3450957, 3715247, and 3327801 with credit?
Current amount of sales credit: 164,000
Amount after buying: 114,000

6/17
Bought: 3614918
Amount: 10,000
Sales credit: 124,000
Edited By Dawnhearts on 6/17/2018 at 1:29 AM.
Firehope
Level 42
Threads: 0
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 1:44 AM Post #288
Please add me to the ping list if possible! thank you!
just bought a 50k pet, took all my money but she's very pretty! I'm new so hopefully getting all that money back won't be a problem
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 2:16 AM Post #289
Yes, I've set them up for you...

Thank you for participating in my sales cred deal!
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 6/10/2018 at 2:18 AM Post #290
Hey Firehope, do you wanna claim that 50K as sales cred?

- Sales Credit - Save up Sales Credit by buying my pets, and post here with how much the pet cost. Sales credit is equal to the amount you paid for the pet. Then, you can use your Sales Credit to buy another pet(s) at the price I have listed. You must keep track of your sales credit yourself by posting on this thread after you buy 1 of my pets. You also need to post in a timely manner, within a day or two of buying the pet you want to claim sales credit on.
For Example - You buy 4 of my pets, each one costs 25K. You have 100K in Sales Credit, which can be used toward a pet that's 100K, several pets that add up to 100K, or you get a 100K discount for a pet that's over 100K.

Posting Sales Credit Form
Pet ID that you bought:
Amount of gold that pet costs:
Sales Credit Value:
Claiming Sales Credit Form
Your Current Sales Credit Value:
Pet IDs you would like to buy with Sales Credit:
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 28, 29, 30, 31
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.