Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 7/22/2015 at 9:45 PM Post #41

Griffis

Cleaned up both my Sun Deity and Vampiric projects. Reduced males to two and greatly reduced the number of females. I also decided to step back in my Sun Deity progress in favour of hopefully bringing out a better gene than Appaloosa.

Personal Projects

> I'm making good progress with some of my elemental guardians. Shadow is coming along very nicely and will probably be the first one completed.

> Also good progress with my Warrior of Roses project. I should have a 6 visible pair any day now. I don't think I will be replacing the 3 visible male with a better son because the females make up for his lack of visibles. I should still get a 6 visible relatively quick.

> Bright Grass is slow. I've stopped breeding my males to outside females and I'm now waiting on the females that I have to grow up.

Windchaser

I'm still hoarding pets, although I think I will clean up the project soon because some of them are becoming obsolete.

Future Themes

> The following will be moved to current projects shortly: Demon Luffox, Nani Plumeria, Hidden Heart.

> Still working on obtaining the needed pets for the rest of the projects.

Wheel Projects

> Still waiting on my 6 visible male Lightning Struck Ny'Venes to be born. :( It's taking so long.

> Also waiting on my 6 visible male Star-Crossed Griffi.

> I need to clean up my Aurora Ny'Venes. I have too many unnecessary males now.

> All Ny'Vene projects are doing well. All of my Strawberry Nougat Ny'Venes are adults now.

Dark Spirit Walker Ryoris

I'm still needing 1 more female for this project, hopefully I'll somehow obtain one with skull mask. I really want that trait! I will settle for less though, unless it's mystic mask.. yuck, no thank you.
Faye77
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 11
Posted: 7/24/2015 at 7:23 PM Post #42
Hi. Are the pair of Raspberry Lemonade Ligirias available. 6 vis, or 5 vis one carry.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 7/29/2015 at 4:22 AM Post #43

Reminder to self:

I need to release the following...
- 5 trait and mateless Tiger Lily Luporas.
- 4 trait Autumn Foliage Ny'Venes.
- WoR Nixis that have less than 5 visibles.
- Shadow Guardians with less than 5 traits.

I need to organize my Aurora Ny'Venes.

All done.
Edited By FForFox on 7/29/2015 at 5:47 AM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 8/5/2015 at 2:24 AM Post #44

Personal

Ny'Vene Guardians:
Some are finally picking up (earth and ice) while fire lags behind still. Most are at 5+ traits, yay.

Warrior of Roses:
Coming along nicely. I just need to breed a female for my 6v male!

Bright Grass:
This should go fairly fast. My initial hatchlings are now adults and the project has really started now.

Themed

Tiger Lily:
I bred another 6v, compatible with my king. I'm going to breed for another month in hopes of a 6v female instead to avoid using gender swap again.

Windchaser:
I'm going to have to sort these soon. I finally have some decent males. I had some bad luck with this project.

Hidden Heart:
This one has officially started as most starting pets are adults. I think some unwanted traits will sneak into the final outcome but I'm not worried.

Demon Vulnyx:
I decided to get rid of this project and release my only pet. I just didn't like the theme colouration, it was too bland and the traits weren't working together for a 6 visible (oh my god galaxy stripes are horrendous on demon vulnyxes).

Red Curse:
I will have skull mask in my line after all thanks to Thrackerzod! All that's left is magma runes.

Delphinium:
Finally found some with traits I want (and only those traits). I need 3 more and females.

Mint Chocolate Chip:
I will be starting this one soon as my females and 1 male are adults. I need to buy 1 more male.

Wheel

Frog Song:
I hatched another 6v male today. I'm going to try and breed a female within the month to avoid gender swapping.

Dark Spirit Walker:
This project is ready to go as soon as everyone becomes an adult. Exciting. c: I ended up getting decent traits for this one!
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 8/20/2015 at 10:53 AM Post #45

All

> I sorted through all 40 of my projects... organizing males and releasing useless females. I even organized the worst of the worst (Windchasers, Harvest Day projects). Feels nice to have more space!

> I upped the female requirements for many projects as well. Hopefully I'll catch up on a few slow going ones. A lot of my projects are further along than I thought.

> From now on I am sorting my pets as soon as they become adults (especially the males). Every time females grow up I will be releasing the same amount as well, to keep the bloodline fresh (lolwat?). This is just to control my stable population and to also make room for any spontaneous projects! I've had a bad crowding issue lately so everything should be resolved now.

Ny'Vene Guardians

A lot of these have progressed a lot lately. Unfortunately Fire is lacking really badly... I think I can get past this soon though, as I've recently hatched a 4 carry male. Earth is also lacking, but not as bad as Fire. Ice and Storm are okay... the rest are marvelous.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 9/3/2015 at 7:45 PM Post #46

General

Note to self: Don't use the auto-release hatchery feature. It gets too messy for my liking...
Released all un-named adolescents and hatchlings that I didn't want. I left a single 6V Tiger Lily Lup up for sale.

Themed

Vibrant Coleus Lupora:
I started a Vibrant Coleus project, thanks to Drkay for her gift! I need mutation 3 and 1 female!

Harvest Day:
Harvest Day projects should pick up soon.

Delphinium Zolnixi:
Delphinium Zolnixis are ready to go soon after I hatch 1 more female.
Edited By FForFox on 9/3/2015 at 7:46 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 9/9/2015 at 6:42 PM Post #47

General

I cleaned up all of my females and raised the requirements for many. Soon I will cleanse my sales.

Themed Focus

I changed my focus to Serene Shores Lighira since I have recently made deals concerning them... I should hatch my pair any day now though and this focus should pass quickly. After Serene Shores I will probably make Windchaser Luffoxes my next focus, another that will pass as soon as it has begun.

Themed

Tiger Lily Lupora: After my last batch of eggs turned up no 6 visible females I decided to throw the towel in and make the dragon scale male my queen. I like his traits anyways. :P

Melted Chocolate Ryori: This project should end soon. Thank goodness, because I'm tired of looking at them.

Fawn Zolnixi: I completed this pair, finally. I will no longer keep a single pair to make my second 6 visible in a pair.. it takes too long.

Future Themed

I have added Clown Crab Ny'venes and Midsummer Night Zolnixis to the list. Delphinium Bouquet Zolnixis, Red Curse Ryoris, Vibrant Coleus Luporas and Ice Pop Luporas are ready to start (just waiting on the bulk of starting pets to age).

Wheels

Sun Deity: I completed this pair in approximately a year, not bad. ;P

Sunrise Ryori: I hatched both queen and king in a single bunch.. so this one is done too. FINALLY. I was so tired of looking at these.. they weren't exactly my favourites...

Future: Right now I have no future wheel projects! Woohoo! I'll probably add some puffadore themes when I finish a few more though.
Edited By FForFox on 9/9/2015 at 6:54 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 9/11/2015 at 11:29 PM Post #48

General

> I released some adult males to make way for their offspring who will take their place.

> I've also moved a few future themes to current themes: Ice Pop Luporas, Red Curse Ryoris and Delphinium Bouquet Zolnixis.

> I'm going to start collecting genes for my midsummer night project soon.

> In one month I will begin collecting genes for my clown crab project.

> I raised the trait requirement for females in a couple of my projects.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 9/21/2015 at 6:35 PM Post #49

General

I went through my adolescent males meant to replace adults and released the adults. Next batch of grown-ups can go straight into their stable. AKA: Don't bother checking to see if I've released his father.

Pretty soon I will have to go through females again... although it hasn't gotten crazy crowded yet.

Personal

Fire Guardians: They are finally making some progress. I hatched a 5 trait boy and I couldn't be happier!

Storm Guardians: I hatched two 6 carry males. This project will be speeding up when they grow up.

Wind Guardians: I can hatch my 6 visible pair any day now...

Whispering Forest: I started a new (and my first) collaboration project! So far I am still collecting females and traits. I will be keeping track of my progress in the designated thread.

Bright Grass: I'm finally hatching 3 trait offspring. Soon I will be releasing low trait females.

Themed

Harvest Day Puffadore: I'm trying to collect more females with mutation 2 before releasing my adult male with it. It shouldn't be long. This project has really picked up.

Mint Chocolate Chip: I released the wrong pets somewhere down the line because none of the ones I have are compatible! I have NO IDEA how this happened, but it did and now I'm in trouble. For now I've just bred my females to outside males. Right now I have no gender preference, I just need new blood. *facepalm*

Clown Crab: Renna has agreed to do a breeding swap! Her male has all the traits I wanted (nebula in place of cecropia but I like both traits for the design pretty equally). This will give me a 6 carry to start with.

Wheel

I can't wait to complete all of my current wheel projects. I have been eyeing some old wheel themes and I can't wait to start on those. :) Other than that there is no news. Everything is pretty slow-going right now (especially those darn Solar Eclipse Ny'Venes).

Future

I need to add Coal Griffis and Tyrielle's Minion Griffis to the "Future Themes" list.
Edited By FForFox on 9/22/2015 at 8:58 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 10/3/2015 at 1:11 PM Post #50

General

Released irrelevant females and cleaned up males.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.