Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Fox Is Breeding Pets
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 4/4/2015 at 4:08 AM Post #31

___ G u a r d i a n _N y ' V e n e s . . .

I made visual maps for all of my guardian Ny'Venes. This should help me with figuring out which pets can breed to each other. I released a lot of pets from these projects and was able to create 2 pairs for each except for: Earth, Fire, Ice and Light. I will have to re-visit those projects after my next batch of eggs hatch. I will also have to go through the eggs and decide whether or not I can use those offspring since I'm somewhat starting fresh.
I think next generated project I do I will start with 2 males, 1 female (unless I have all of the ny'vene traits generated by then) and make a visual map right away...

___ T i g e r _L i l y _L u p o r a s . . .

I bred these two together: #724582 and #1242463. Hopefully I'll get a high trait male from the pairing (and avoid the male's mechanical traits). With the high trait male I can breed my other high trait females and get my TL Luporas back on track to completion.

___ M o n a r c h _Z o l n i x i s . . .

I completed my Monarch Zolnixi pair today! They came out really great. I was afraid the traits would clash too much but buying the one girl with simpler traits helped in the end. I'm selling all my named Monarchs for 6000 for females and 5000 for males.
Edited By FForFox on 4/4/2015 at 10:36 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 3:47 PM Post #32

___ M o n a r c h _P u f f a d o r e s. . .

I've finally bred a pair of 6 visible Monarch Puffadores, and no gender swap is needed. Both came out wonderfully!

___ F i r e s t a r t e r _V u l n y x e s. . .

I've bred a perfect pair of Firestarter Vulnyxes, the first in the game. Both came out with the traits that I was aiming for!
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 4/21/2015 at 10:42 PM Post #33

> I've released many pets today. I tried to keep it to 2 males and some females. For my wheel projects I tried to make 2 pairs that would each produce a 6V.
> Going to start keeping better track of the pets I hatch to maintain a reasonable hatchery and preserve stable space for only needed pets.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=23901&page=4#31
Author: Fox
Time Posted: 4/4/2015 at 4:08 AM

___ G u a r d i a n _N y ' V e n e s . . .

I made visual maps for all of my guardian Ny'Venes. This should help me with figuring out which pets can breed to each other. I released a lot of pets from these projects and was able to create 2 pairs for each except for: Earth, Fire, Ice and Light. I will have to re-visit those projects after my next batch of eggs hatch. I will also have to go through the eggs and decide whether or not I can use those offspring since I'm somewhat starting fresh.
I think next generated project I do I will start with 2 males, 1 female (unless I have all of the ny'vene traits generated by then) and make a visual map right away...

I bred these two together: #724582 and #1242463. Hopefully I'll get a high trait male from the pairing (and avoid the male's mechanical traits). With the high trait male I can breed my other high trait females and get my TL Luporas back on track to completion.

___ M o n a r c h _Z o l n i x i s . . .

I completed my Monarch Zolnixi pair today! They came out really great. I was afraid the traits would clash too much but buying the one girl with simpler traits helped in the end. I'm selling all my named Monarchs for 6000 for females and 5000 for males.

I forgot to name the offspring I got from this. It was just what I needed so he will be used to breed to any available females! I can finally get this theme back on track.
Edited By FForFox on 4/21/2015 at 11:24 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 4/25/2015 at 12:21 AM Post #34

> I completed my Tiger Lily Aeridini pair.

> I had to release the majority of the pets that hatched today. :( It will be worth it though. I need to keep the volume of pets I keep under control. I've set pairs for my 6 visibles and need to stick to it. I'm trying to develop a better way for me to start projects and keep track.
Edited By FForFox on 5/23/2015 at 11:36 AM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 5/23/2015 at 11:57 AM Post #35

___ G u a r d i a n _ N y ' v e n e s . . .

My guardian ny'vene project is going extremely slow. Next time I start a generated project I'm using 2 males versus only 1. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way! The only element that is on track is the shadow ny'vene, with 5-6 trait babies being born. I'm really hoping I can produce more high trait females and get them all back on track.

___ W a r r i o r _ o f _ R o s e s . . .

My personal zolnixi project is going great. I was able to breed a 6 trait male to replace my 4 trait and everything seems to be under control. Some of the females are a little lacking in traits in this stage, but I'm going to continue breeding them in hopes of the current 6 trait male passing on his carries.

___ B a t t l e _ L u c k . . .

My luporas are almost complete. If I wasn't a doofus I could have bred my king! I decided to get rid of all of the battle lucks and just breed my 4 vis male to 2 3v 1c females in hopes that when he grows up I'll get a 4 visible male right away! I don't think I will settle for another female, I'm going to breed until I get a completed male to avoid using expensive gender swaps.

___ T h e m e d _ S t u f f . . .

> Spring Passion: Time is running out. Soon the 6v male will be an adult and I still won't have a 6v female bred. I'm really wanting to avoid using gender swaps but this project has gone on long enough and I need to get themes out of the way to start new, better ones.

> Serene Shores: I still need a better male to replace my current ones. They share a mother so it's impossible to breed all of my females. I have been able to breed some high trait females from what I do have though.

> Aster: I bred a 6 visible male! This project is almost complete and thank god! It's definitely one of my least favourites, I don't know why I started it anyways. The traits I have are not favourable but I'm almost there, no point in dumping it now.

> Forest Guardian: Similar comments to the aster luffoxes. I liked the theme but I really hate those mechanical wings and mint choco chip would suit the colours better. Another one I'm glad to almost be finished with.

> Tiger Lily: I need to sort out what I've got and make sure I'm not throwing away any important pets. It looks like this one is back on track though.

> Harvest Day Ny'venes: Mewzzer has offered their male for me to breed to, I'm just waiting on that female to grow up. This is another really slow project and it's hard to find outside mates for.

> Harvest Day Puffadores: Basically no progress has been made. When more projects are completed I'll be working very hard to try and find all of the other traits I need to make this 6 visible in the end.

> Fawn: I have a king! The traits aren't what I chose when I regenerated the majority of my fawn nixis, but he will do. I can't wait until this one is done. It's gone on too long.

> Future Stuff: Keeping up with this stuff. I got a mint chocolate chip nixi from egg swap (I think), so just another project that I'm going to start. -_- Don't know how I feel about it yet. The girl I got has great traits though...

___ W h e e l _ S t u f f . . .

> Lightning Struck: Still waiting on that pair to give me a 6 visible pair. I've decided I want a pair with bone armour and not milk snake.

> Sun Deity: I have a queen! The first 6v SD griffi on the site. I can't wait until this one is done.

> Spring Sky: Almost complete... Just need my good females to grow up and start having better chances of breeding a compatible male for my queen.

> Aurora: I'm not sure if I still need outside males/females, but it would be easier if I could find some. This project is slow but it's not painful.

> Devious Delight: Finally bred a king, now I just need a queen. She should be here any day.

> Puffadores: Can't wait until these two are done. I've got a CC queen and IL king, so I'm almost there.

> Strawberry Nougat: I'm slowly getting there, I just need a few more pets that can breed with the two I've got. o: At least I've got all the trait slots filled, which was my main concern with this one.
Edited By FForFox on 5/23/2015 at 12:00 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 5/29/2015 at 7:01 AM Post #36

___ M o r n i n g _G l o r y . . .

I've bred my queen! A king will be born any day now.

___ A s t e r . . .

I've completed my Aster Luffoxes. The queen does need a gender swap. I debated on it and ultimately decided I don't want to see these luffs anymore, so I ended it there.

___ I r i s h _L u c k . . .

I completed my Irish Luck puff pair! They look busy with the traits but I love them anyway.
Edited By FForFox on 5/29/2015 at 7:01 AM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 6/7/2015 at 3:02 PM Post #37

___ T h e m e d _S t u f f . . .

> Spring Passion: I have 2 last eggs to hatch. If neither are 6 visible females then I am gender swapping my current "queen" and ending the project.

> Morning Glory: I've completed this project. I have a few eggs to hatch but will either release or sell.

> Windchaser: Decided to put Windchasers on the list of current projects. Since it's a 4 visible project I can't imagine it taking too long. Already have good progress with 3 pairs.

> Tiger Lily: I need to look through what pets I've got and maybe release the irrelevant ones now... but I feel like I don't have a big enough gap in the generations to safely release males.

> Night Guardian: I might start this project soon. I wanted to wait until I've got more themes completed.
Edited By FForFox on 6/7/2015 at 3:02 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 6/13/2015 at 11:24 PM Post #38

___ C e r u l e a n . . .

I completed my cerulean faeloras!

___ S p r i n g _P a s s i o n . . .

I decided to end my spring passion project and use a gender swap.

___ B a t t l e _ L u c k . . .

I've bred a 4 visible female so I have a month to breed a male instead. If not then I can gender swap her and be done with this project.

___ F u t u r e _ S t u f f . . .

I'm starting to collect pets for some of the projects listed under "Future" and have had some success. I've semi-started Night Guardian Luporas.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 6:51 PM Post #39

___ M y _ S t u f f . . .

> Ny'Vene Guardians: Organized every element better. Shadow is coming along very nicely with a few 6 trait females and high trait males.

> Warrior of Roses: Coming along nicely. There is a small chance I could get 6 visibles at any time.

> Battle Luck: Completed without needing to gender swap.

___ T h e m e d _ S t u f f . . .

> Current Focus/Raspberry Lemonade: I've changed my focus to RL lighs. I should get a king any day now. Soon I'll stop hoarding females.

> Serene Shores: I will probably make this theme my next focus. I've finally bred some higher GP males and so I should be getting higher GP females soon.

> Night Guardian: This theme has been moved to current from future. Still at the 4+ trait stage.

> Winter's Chill: This theme has been moved to current from future. Still at the 4+ trait stage. Waiting for starting pairs to grow up.

> Tiger Lily: Waiting for males to grow up and then I can actively breed 6 trait pets.

> Harvest Day Ny'Venes & Puffadores: I've acquired all trait slots, just waiting for pets to grow up. Angelzrulez has offered her HD puffadore male for me to breed to as needed.

> Completed: All faeloras, Forest Guardian luporas.

> New Future Projects: I've added Ice Pop Luporas and Haunted Depths Ryoris.

___ W h e e l _ S t u f f . . .

> Not much has changed, still chugging along trying to finish old projects like the lightning struck and frog song ny'venes.

> Aurora: Kind of messy right now. When I acquire high trait males I'll re-organize.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 7/5/2015 at 3:45 PM Post #40

___ R e i n d e e r . . .
___

I finally completed my Reindeer Griffi pair.

___ O t h e r _S t u f f . . .

> I added a few projects to my future lists.
> I added a new project under my personal stuff (other). It will be a 3 visible vulnyx pair for Adam and I.
> I'm thinking of re-organizing my completed project posts since they are really piling up. I'm not exactly sure where to put them, maybe throughout the thread here. I don't want to create an entirely new thread because that's too much to keep track of. Also thinking of adding all of my dye projects to the posts.
> I'm working on acquiring needed pets to start some future projects since I've been completing a lot lately.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.