Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Free Aeridini Project Idea
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 98
Posted: 3/23/2015 at 10:06 AM Post #61
(If this sounds rude then I apologise, I don't mean to be but it should be me and Rayne doing envy. Raynes my brother and he keeps complaining; and since envy has now been started with essences, as well as the longer way.)

@ BluSnoTu
Its only confusing because someone stole a project and didn't check with the rest of us.
Rayne started Envy too because he was listed as doing it...
He may be on to complain or he might just make Envy after we do wrath together, exams are coming up so he is working on projects instead doing the usual wide range of stuff like talking etc ^^

(He found aeris with the envy genes and brought them, and are currently in my stables somewhere; for someone to start it and use essences, it just wastes his gold and time. Also hes very stubborn and his name was down for it xD)

Anyway your doing Lust right? So you should be fine, and start it when your ready ;)
Me, Edme and Rayne have started Wrath
(It is so similar to envy that we were going to work on both together)
And Rayne has also started Envy (Before Kaela did)

"So we have pep and rayne working on envy, Tigergirl working on pride, Kaela1214 working on greed and I'm working on Wrath. We need 3 more people or we all choose a second one." (Bottom post on first page)
Rayneblaze
Level 60
Threads: 20
Posted: 3/23/2015 at 10:31 AM Post #62
Pep, I while I do want to complain, I doubt my language will be acceptable.
I will be fine with it if I get full Vis two breeding pairs that I can use to breed together
as compensation for my loss in gold, time and for the loss of a project that I really wanted to do.

While wraths my second fave on that list, but I hate the fly trap tail and I prefer green to red (Unless the reds in a flame colour scheme...

If I don't get the compensation, then I will do the project even if someone else has finished it. Might as well not let my gold and time go to further waste.

Edited By Rayneblaze on 3/23/2015 at 10:32 AM.
BluSnoTu
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 13
Posted: 3/23/2015 at 11:40 AM Post #63
I have already started on Lust, and it is going great.
I think that it would be easier to check with everyone else if there was a a new thread started, one that clearly stated who was doing what project, the genes/colors and that stuff.
I know that it isn't necessary, but I think it might make things a little bit easier.
I can't tell if you are saying I shouldn't do it (and if you are I will totally respect that) of if you are saying that I don't have to, in which case, I know, but I want to.
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/23/2015 at 12:15 PM Post #64
This is so confusing and Im not the leader... should be Edme or Zzzzz in charge xD
But no one else is trying to work this mess out...

At the time I wasnt totally sure it was lust but thought it was (and no one else is doing lust as far as I know)

(things are getting so confusing... Mistakes turning into stealing projects, that others try to understand the confusion, which creates more confusion etc)

I basically said, on my previous post, start it before some one steals it ^^

Dont want another person to be annoyed like how Rayne is.
Just one nice person, whose also a teen, is bad enough to have to listen too as well as another sylestia user .
(Only seen a rare few of sylestias users who arent nice people and nice people shouldnt get annoyed ^^)

I also give up, will do wrath and if Kaela doenst gave Rayne the 2 full Vis breeding pairs. I'll also do envy with him.

Some one else can take control because while Im usually good at it, "uneasy is the head that correctly wears the crown "
Kaela1214
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 86
Posted: 3/23/2015 at 2:25 PM Post #65
Ok I take full responsibility and I apologise, the words greed and envy are used interchangably where im from thats where this all went wrong.

If I continue my project I was fully meaning to give all members present a full pair, if you still wish to take over I can give you my sets I made in good faith as an apology if they might help with your breeding. Though I hope I would get a set for breeding just as I would have offered you, though I do not demand it of course.

I can change track and do wrath if thats better for everyone, though I cannot get the pairs right away due to using my essences.

Would this be amenable?
Kaela1214
Level 60
Nature Walker
Posted: 3/23/2015 at 2:26 PM Post #66
Forgot to add you to the list, see above post please
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/23/2015 at 2:57 PM Post #67
thanks,
and don't change to wrath, that's mainly mine and Edmes project.

Do Avarice (greed) and do this:
"If I continue my project I was fully meaning to give all members present a full pair, if you still wish to take over I can give you my sets I made in good faith as an apology if they might help with your breeding. Though I hope I would get a set for breeding just as I would have offered you, though I do not demand it of course. "

So continue it since you already started but Rayne said he'd like two full Vis breeding pairs since it was mainly going to be his project.

As long as the outcome is exactly like the picture and people get their breeding pairs, everyone should be good now. ;) (Cant really speak on behalf of the others, except for Rayne, so said should)

Glad to see you are actually a nice person after all, for a moment was worried that you were one of the rare few on sylestia xD

Any questions? ^^
If not then get back to us when you have made the breeding pairs and to Rayne if you need help.

So just to be clear:
You do Avarice and Envy and don't forget about Raynes 2 Full Vis breeding pairs.
(Make Rayne the priority since it was going to be his project)
And get back to us when you have ours. :)

(Difference between greed and envy=
Greed is keep taking more of something, or hogging stuff.
Envy is like jealously, you want it really bad and have evil thoughts about getting it.
So greed is getting, and envy is wanting.)
Kaela1214
Level 60
Nature Walker
Posted: 3/23/2015 at 3:01 PM Post #68
Oh god no, I love the atmosphere on here too much to be one of those people.

Alright, that plan sounds good but ill wait to hear back from everyone just so this gets cleaned up :)

(Now that its written out I feel dumb XD 19 years old I should get that much easier)
Edited By Kaela1214 on 3/23/2015 at 3:02 PM.
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/23/2015 at 3:04 PM Post #69
???
Don't understand what you said about 19 year olds, but Im 17 xD

Glad the whole rushed misunderstanding should be put behind us all very soon ^^
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/23/2015 at 3:09 PM Post #70
GREAT NEWS, my little sister is joining tomorrow. :D
(Its her 13th birthday tomorrow)
So maybe she could help with a project ;)
(She watches me and Rayne a lot so should be able to work it, only prob should be the gold xD)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.