Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Free Aeridini Project Idea
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 98
Posted: 3/17/2015 at 7:30 AM Post #11
Well actually me and Rayne were going to help you with wrath since we both have our own projects we want to work on.
I have tonnes:
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=19287
So since wrath and envy are basically the same, just a few different traits and is green instead of a garnet red. Us 3 can work together on it + Suzume can help too :)

Tentical Wings and corruption can be hard to find, since they are rare traits, but I do have some more aeridinis that do carry tenticals and corruption.

Heres a possible plan:

So we could first get 2 breeding pairs with the main desired traits, which I think me and Rayne can do.

Then if I buy you a new tab, you could keep that new tab for the projects and you can have the breeding pairs. (my tab 6 is so expensive, but can afford to buy your tab 5)

Then we need to find some Aeris with only the visible traits we want. (Since a Vis and a None = the Vis is carried in the offspring).

EveanW can genetically test them along the way so we can try to make sure we have only the Wrath traits since they are more rare so should be more difficult to get.

After we make a breeding pair for wrath (Would be best to make 2 so some offsprings can breed with other wrath offsprings, in case we don't get the colours quite right or if all of use want a breeding pair :D), then the 4 of us can work towards buying pet dyes from the trade broker and we dye them the colours we want.

Then after we made the wrath breeding pair it should be easier to make the envy. (Rare traits easily get pushed aside by the more common traits. (Envy has 2 or 3 common traits I think)

Also I would like 2 Full Vis wraths and 2 Full Vis Envys. ^^

So what do you think? :D
It will take a long time and be frustrating but its more likely to get the outcome. Also working together will also bring down the costs since it will be shared between the 3 or 4 of us :)

Anyway if we do this then your the boss, I have other projects to do and my stables is getting full. Also if you don't want to do envy then pass some of the wrath projects over temporarily, unless you don't want them, so me and Rayne can work on it ;)

If you want to do it on your own then that's fine, just say. And me and Rayne will just stick to Envy ^^
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/17/2015 at 7:34 AM Post #12
By the way, after we do envy and possibly do wrath with Edme. Me and Rayne can do Lust but only if no one wants it ;)
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/17/2015 at 4:13 PM Post #13
I Love the Plan but im not really the boss type xD
irl im a Loner and it sorta shows in the games i play
(irl= In Real Life)
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 3/17/2015 at 7:52 PM Post #14
Is there anything I can do to help?
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/18/2015 at 6:26 AM Post #15
In real life Im a loner too, only see Suzume when she comes round my house and in art lessons (long story, used to be friends with almost everyone but didn't do as well at school but that was before I moved houses xD) But on games I do tend to be a leader unless busy... exams coming up in 1-2 months time....

Ok, so how about I make a to do list in order of what all of us need to do in detail and; we Pm each other when we finish a bullet point :)

Like Rayne finishes making the 2 breeding pairs so he mails us the list with that one crossed out
(How to cross something out it put this in double square brackets str /str and puts what he wants to cross out in the middle)

Example:

Make 2 breeding pairs with tentical wings and corruption (Pep and Rayne)
Notify Edme when got 240k (Pep)
Send Pep and item through inventory at 240k (Edme)
Accept and send item back to Edme for free (Pep)
Buy 5th tab to use for the Wrath project (Edme)
Set both breeding pairs to sell to EveanW or another tester at 1g if they are fine with testing them (Rayne/Pep)
Buy them back after they been tested (Pep/Rayne)
Set both breeding pairs to sell to Edme at 1g (Rayne/Pep)
Buy breeding pairs (Edme)
Keep breeding them and get someone to test them (Edme)
Find aeris with the desired traits preferably vis with no unwanted traits and buy them (Pep/Rayne)
Set to sell to Edme for 1g (Pep/Rayne)
Instructions of what to breed what with (will fill in as we get the other aeris)
Basically we need to get offspring's to carry the new traits then we keep breeding until those new traits become a Vis.
So over time our wraths will go from Vis tentacle and corruption to having all the Vis traits we want
Should make 2 full vis breeding pairs
Wrath should be complete so buy pet dyes (Pep, Edme, Rayne and Suzume)
Work out what colours each slot should be and dye the 2 breeding pairs when ready (Pep/Edme/Rayne/Suzume)
Breed the 2 breeding pairs to see if offsprings have the correct traits and colours just to check the project is fully complete (Also if using lesser pet dyes the colours my not be accurate enough so by breeding them we can see if the issue corrects itself in the offsprings)
etc.

There wont be a time scale on the bullet points because Sylestias a game and projects are so frustrating, even the 2 Vis ones xD So we will take as much time as we need/want, theres no rush ^^

So what do you think? If your happy with it all then how about we get started since it will take a long time? :D

By the way I brought 2 lesser pet dyes. (They cost 98k minimum on the trade broker now so spent like over 180k)
Edited By Peppershadow on 3/18/2015 at 6:30 AM.
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/18/2015 at 6:28 AM Post #16
Theres still 4 projects left to pick from:
Lust (Which me and Rayne will do only if no one wants it)
Sloth
Gluttony
Avarice (Would buy one of these ;) )
^^
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 3/18/2015 at 7:36 AM Post #17
Kaela1214 is doing averice
and i found out the color scheme for wrath
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 3/18/2015 at 8:24 AM Post #18
She vampire u can do anything that is on the list Pep made.

Pepper all I need is 28000 to get the next tab
I did a lot of missions xD
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 3/18/2015 at 12:18 PM Post #19
I have 3 more aeridini in my sales/ overflow tab
That we can use 2 have frost runes and the other has corruption
BluSnoTu
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 13
Posted: 3/18/2015 at 1:42 PM Post #20
I'll do Avarice, if that will help. It will probably take me a while, I'm pretty slow at breeding, and I don't have anything to start with, but, yeah, I'll do it. I also have a genetic tester, so I help with that. If I can help, tell me, and I will get started as soon as possible.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.