Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Riddles
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 12/18/2014 at 6:52 PM Post #1
I caught a Frozen Lake Kelpari, and I want to give it away.

PM me all riddle answers. You must get all riddle answers right, those winners will go into a drawing.

1. What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
2. What tastes better than it smells?
3. What asks but never answers?
4. What goes in the water black and comes out red?
5. What is brown and sticky?
6. What can you catch but not throw?
7. What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
8. A poor man is sitting in a pub. He sees that the man next to him is extremely rich.

Poor man: I have an amazing talent; I know almost every song that has ever existed.

The rich man laughs.

Poor man: I am willing to bet you all the money you have in your wallet that I can sing a popular song that includes a lady's name of your choosing.

The rich man laughs again.

Rich man: OK, how about my daughter's name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller?

The poor man goes home rich.

What song did he sing?

9. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

10. What is a word made up of 4 letters, yet is also made up of 3. Sometimes is written with 9 letters, and then with 4. Rarely consists of 6, and never is written with 5.

11. How many seconds are in a year?

12. I am the beginning of the end, the end of every place. I am the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I?

13. What grows up and down at the same time?

14. A man leaves a $100,000 dollar bill on his desk and leaves work. When he returns the money is gone. He has three suspects: the cook, the cleaning lady, and the mail guy. The cook says he put the money under a book on his desk to keep it safe. They check and it is no longer there. The maid says she moved it when she was cleaning to the inside of the book between page 1 and 2. They open the book and look between page number 1 and 2 but it isn't there. The mail guy says he saw it sticking out of the book and to keep it safe he moved it to between page number 2 and 3. Once they are done the culprit is promptly arrested.Who did it and how did he know?

15. Imagine you are swimming in the ocean and a bunch of hungry sharks surround you. How do you get out alive?

16. We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size.What are we?

17. A young man walks through the forest. He comes to a bridge. In front of the bridge is a large man carrying an axe. The man says, "If you want to cross this bridge, you must tell me a statement. If I think the statement is true, you will be strangled to death. If I say the statement is false, your head will be chopped off." A few minutes later, the young man walked over the bridge, while the larger man stood pondering. What was the statement the young man had given?

18. Four people need to cross a bridge in 17 minutes in the middle of the night. The bridge can only hold two or less people at any time and they only have one flashlight so they must travel together (or alone). The flashlight can only travel with a person so every time it crosses the bridge it must be carried back. Tom can cross in 1 minute, John can cross in 2 minutes, Sally can cross in 5 minutes, and Connor can cross in 10 minutes. If two people cross together they go as fast as the slower person.How can they cross the bridge in 17 minutes or less?

19. Alone I am 24th, with a friend I am 20. Another friend and I am unclean.What am I?

20. I stare at you, you stare at me.I have three eyes, yet can't see.Every time I blink, I give you commands.You do as you are told, with your feet and hands.What am I?

Also, I will put you on the list only if you get all answers right. You can keep guessing, but I will not tell you what answers are wrong.

Good Luck :)

I will give you five answers (to any question you choose) if you give me a baking item (any)
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 12/18/2014 at 6:56 PM Post #2
1st Place will recieve: him, 10k, and him
2nd Place will receive: 10k
3rd Place will receive: 5k
4th Place will receive: 2k

People with Correct Answers:
Diamondshine2151
Lhluvsathena
Edited By Babaaeyes on 12/19/2014 at 2:07 PM.
Mistenbelle
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 30
Posted: 12/18/2014 at 8:27 PM Post #3
ok i will pm you
Edited By Diamondshine2151 on 12/18/2014 at 10:35 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 12/18/2014 at 8:28 PM Post #4
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=20387&page=1#3
Author: Mistenbelle
Time Posted: 12/18/2014 at 8:27 PM
ok i will pm you

Please delete answers and PM me instead

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.