Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Game: Five Questions to you
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 288
Posted: 12/4/2014 at 11:08 AM Post #1
This is a game where you answer the person above's questions, then making some questions for the person below you, you can ask anything you want as long as its appropriate.

Do not forget to ping them as well, so...have fun!

The only main rule: Yes you can 'skip' me, but don't hog and hoard up the questions, you can come back later to answer questions and make questions though, just not within one or two posts or others won't get to.

--------------------

My questions to you:

1.If you have three wishes, what would you wish for?
2.Do you have any pets?
3. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
4. Who is your favorite superhero?
5. Why did you join Sylestia?? : )

---------------------------------
Edited By NightbaneWolf on 12/4/2014 at 11:35 AM.
Celestane
Level 61
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/4/2014 at 11:29 AM Post #2
Hehe, a nice game :D
Okie, let's start!

1. I'd wish for the ability to understand animal language (wanna know what my cat thinks of me xD). I also want to have wings - real ones like those of an angel *_* And... hm... Wanna have as much free time as I wish!
2. I do: I have a cat, his name is Timothy (dunno if we can post photos here, but still)))
(the quality is awful I know but he is constantly moving xD)
3. Nooo, I sleep with my arms around a pillow like a koala^^
4. Iron Man forever!
5. Frankly speaking, I don't remember already. I think somebody told me about it and I came here to try :)
Celestane
Level 61
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/4/2014 at 11:29 AM Post #3
My questions for the next person:
1. Do you like ferrets?
2. What is your favourite pokemon?
3. What kinds of books do you prefer to read?
4. Your favorite movie?
5. What is the most beautiful place in your opinion?
Evieseriously
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 89
Posted: 12/4/2014 at 11:58 AM Post #4
1. Do you like ferrets?
Yes! I used to have some but to be honest they smelled really bad and scratched a lot :( Like untamed cats. I still like them though, and would get more if they were tamed.
2. What is your favourite pokemon?
Shroomish, of course :)
3. What kinds of books do you prefer to read?
Fantasy books and pre-teen/teen/young adult books.
4. Your favorite movie?
How To Train Your Dragon :D The Croods is a very close second.
5. What is the most beautiful place in your opinion?
That's so hard to decide. I'd say the most beautiful place I've been would be my home. I live in the woods next to a swamp. There are always animals and plants and over all it's wonderful. The most beautiful place I haven't been but would like to go is Rio De Janiro.

My questions for the next person:

1. What is your favorite type of food.
2. What is your favorite terrain (ex: Jungle, Tundra, Ocean, etc)
3. If you could have any super power what would it be?
4. If you could be someone else for one day, who would you be? (Has to be a real person)
5. If you could be any mythical creature (ex: unicorn, werewolf, vampire, griffin, etc) what would you be?

Have fun! Please ping me :D I'd love to see answers.
Edited By Evieseriously on 12/4/2014 at 12:03 PM.
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 12/4/2014 at 1:05 PM Post #5
Seems like worth a shot trying.

1. Not sure if this is what you mean, but I love spicy food. Bland food makes me very unhappy.
2. Well, I want to say ocean, but I've only ever been there once. It was beautiful though, and I really want to go back someday. I also think tropical rainforests are very pretty.
3. Most superpowers could go horribly wrong. So I'd want something really simple that I couldn't exploit, or get me into trouble with someone else, or anything like that. I was talking with my mother the other day about "The ability to know exactly what gas prices are going to be." Something small like that would suit me. Maybe "The ability to will any area I'm in completely clean."
4. Hmm. Living person, or dead? If living person, probably like. Some super intelligent scientist or leader of some kind, so I could have knowledge of what's going on, and send out useful information to myself and others. If I could travel back in time and body jack someone, gosh I don't even know who I'd pick. Probably something similar, someone who was very smart/had a lot of knowledge who died without being able to pass it on. I'd take that and utilize it.
5. Hmm. Tough question. A lot of those have really terrible downsides. I guess maybe a phoenix, since I'm pretty unlikely to die a terrible death due to humans, I could fly which would be awesome, I wouldn't be malicious, and I could be born again from my ashes. Immortality might be a bummer though, but that's the first one that came to mind that wouldn't be lots of trouble.

Questions for whoever is next

1. Do you have anything that just completely melts your insides when you see it? Like puppies, people being really nice to each other, what have you.
2. If you were guaranteed to never be caught or face any consequences yourself, would you steal a million dollars?
3. What's one thing that just absolutely fascinates you that most people think is odd or don't understand?
4. What would you do it you woke up tomorrow and it was the zombie apocalypse?
5. Would you rather be able to go where you want and do what you need, and always be provided for when you got there, or always have enough money to do that for yourself?
FrostTech
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Threads: 35
Posted: 12/4/2014 at 1:30 PM Post #6
1.If you have three wishes, what would you wish for? I would wish for no pain, a computer and a cure for insanity
2.Do you have any pets? yes. I have 2 dogs, and 5 cats.
3. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy? I have stuff toys that I place around my bed. Not sure if that counts
4. Who is your favorite superhero? superman
5. Why did you join Sylestia?? I joined sylestia because I found it advertised on a website that I was on during the summer. I saved it to my bookmarks and after a while I decided to sign up. I stopped playing for a while because of how busy I got. But I came back.

My questions:

1. What is your favorite breed of sylesti?
2. If you could have any pet animal in the world what would it be?
3. What was your favorite time period in history?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 12/4/2014 at 2:39 PM Post #7
1. I'd be lying if I said I knew, myself. :X
2. Uuuurrrrrgg.....I suppose a snake! (My health doesn't permit them atm sobsob)
3. Yesterday! I dunno I never pay attention in history class. .-.
4. Purple! :D
5. I like english best.

My questions now!
1. Have any pets?
2. Favorite artsy thing you do?
3. Favorite drink?
4. What do you wanna be when you're older?
5. If you had to choose between Halloween or Thanksgiving/Any other national holiday in which you celebrate your country which would you pick?
Starmax
Level 73
Sylestiologist
Threads: 18
Posted: 12/4/2014 at 6:29 PM Post #8
Your Questions
1. Have any pets?
Indeed I do! Currently, my family owns two cats, two turtles, and two fish. We used to have a dog & more fish, but they passed away, unfortunately.
2. Favorite artsy thing you do?
I enjoy writing over drawing - but I enjoy doing both in my free time. Psh, what free time? 8D
3. Favorite drink?
Before I got sick, it used to be chocolate milk. Now, I enjoy Brisk Iced Lemon Tea.
4. What do you wanna be when you're older?
I want to work in DNA forensics as a main job and be an author in my spare time. I'm even beginning a novel!
5. If you had to choose between Halloween or Thanksgiving/Any other national holiday in which you celebrate your country which would you pick?
I don't believe I understand this question. If this is asking what is my favorite holiday, it would be Christmas. I enjoy the time I spend with my family - especially more so since some of them live so far away from us now.

My Questions
1.) What's your favorite book, comic, manga, etc. to read? Tell me a bit about it!
2.) Which pet on Sylestia is your starter pet?
3.) What's your favorite genre of music to listen to? Least favorite?
4.) Which themed pet design do you like the most this year?
5.) What's your favorite movie? Why?
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 12/4/2014 at 7:19 PM Post #9
Um. My questions got skipped and it kind of bums me out.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 12/4/2014 at 7:40 PM Post #10
1. Do you have anything that just completely melts your insides when you see it? Like puppies, people being really nice to each other, what have you.
Hmm, im thinking my puppy Duchess, I may be able to post a pic of her if I can find one c:
2. If you were guaranteed to never be caught or face any consequences yourself, would you steal a million dollars?
I totally would XDD Just because i wouldnt get in trouble lol
3. What's one thing that just absolutely fascinates you that most people think is odd or don't understand?
The fact that people think Anime is wierd, since not many people where I live watch it (they dont consider it as a different style of art)
4. What would you do it you woke up tomorrow and it was the zombie apocalypse?
I would probably grab a knife, rock or any sharp object and start bashing in the skulls of some zombies, or shoot them with one of my hunting rifles
5. Would you rather be able to go where you want and do what you need, and always be provided for when you got there, or always have enough money to do that for yourself?
I like to be able to like fend for myself, so I think I like the having the money to do stuff myself option, and I might have extra pocket money by the time im done lol

The next person can anwser Starmax's questions c:
Edited By Snocone2 on 12/4/2014 at 7:40 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.