Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Game: Five Questions to you
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jadelion
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 35
Posted: 12/6/2014 at 8:59 PM Post #21
1. What is your favorite book/series? I like so many series, but I'll name a few I like. Heroes of Olympus, Redwall, The Fire on Wind, The City of Ember, the list goes on and on.
2. What is your favorite movie? Uhh, I really like all the Studio Ghibli movies, and the Thief and the Cobbler, once again I have a lot that I like.
3. What is your favorite show? Besides anime, Teen Titans, only because that's the only tv show I actually watch. XD I don't watch much tv. Including anime, probably Fairy Tail.
4. What is your favorite animal? Once again (3rd time now right?) I can't decide, but I love all cats including big cats, and orcas.
5. Do you like anime, if so, what is your favorite anime show?I do like anime. And I think Fairy Tail is my favorite.

1. Do you like to swim? If so, what's your favorite place to swim? (ocean, pool, river, lake, etc.)
2. Do you like mythology and fairy tales? If so, what is your favorite myth/fairy tale?
3. Would you rather be able to swim under water for as long as you wanted, and go as deep as ypu wanted without having to breathe, and pressure wouldn't hurt you, or be able to fly?
4. What is your favorite element, air, water, earth, or fire?
5. Do you have any pets?
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 12/6/2014 at 10:15 PM Post #22
1. Yes, yes. I love swimming although I don't get the chance to much. I live in a landlocked area lacking many pools/natural bodies of water. Especially in the winter. I suppose I like pools best because it's the only one I ever swam in. (Unless being pushed into a koi pond counts.)

2. I do, although I'm not very knowledgeable. I don't really have a favourite either, I know. I'm lame. This is a bad answer to the question.

3. Swimming, water. Yes. Fish/aquatic animals are so much cooler than the ones that fly.

4. Water, haha.

5. I do, I have a cat. Her name is Ninja, and ironically enough she is very loud.

1. What is your favourite nostalgic childhood cartoon/show/movie?
2. Do you believe in the supernatural?
3. If money and distance were no object, where would you want to live?
4. What's one bad habit you just can't kick?
5. What is your favourite and your least favourite food?
Edited By Entropy on 12/6/2014 at 10:16 PM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 288
Posted: 12/7/2014 at 12:22 AM Post #23
1. the original pokemon!
2. Yes
3. I would live in your house with you, everydayyyyy
4. I like sneezing really really loudly
5. My favorite food it hot dog, my least favorite is hotdogs with everything ontop. :3

-------------------------------------

My 5 questions to you:

1. If you met me in real life, what would you reaction be?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. What is your weirdest habit?
4. If you could get one day to hang with anyone you wish, who would it be? (can be either alive, dead, or usually nonexistent)
5. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
Diaveborn
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 43
Posted: 12/7/2014 at 12:41 AM Post #24
edit: sorry, got nervous about sharing. I'm sorry.

Questions for you!

1. If you have a favorite musical genre, was it always your favorite or did that change over time?
2. Do you release Sylestis sometimes?
3. What's something that you think you'll never be able to do, but you'd want to do it? (I mean something that is feasible, not impossible like flying, just that you personally don't think you'd be able to.)
4. What is your favorite holiday?
5. What's most important to you in a friend?
Edited By Diaveborn on 12/7/2014 at 5:01 AM.
Waternixie
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 25
Posted: 12/7/2014 at 12:53 AM Post #25
(I had actually finished answering Nightbanewolf's and made mine when I checked to see if anyone else had answered and saw this)
1. If you have a favorite musical genre, was it always your favorite or did that change over time? I've never had a favorite genre.
2. Do you release Sylestis sometimes? Who doesn't?
3. What's something that you think you'll never be able to do, but you'd want to do it? (I mean something that is feasible, not impossible like flying, just that you personally don't think you'd be able to.) Telling someone I like them.
4. What is your favorite holiday? My favorite holiday.
5. What's most important to you in a friend? Being my friend.

(Yeah, I know, the last two are very descriptive)

Questions:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite season?
3. Are you social?
4. What is your favorite anime?
5. Which do you prefer? (no end to anime)
Human form: OR Human form:
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 12/7/2014 at 1:22 AM Post #26
1. Blue, any shade of blue.
2. Summer, when I'm warm for once.
3. Uhh...Not really. I'm more social online, but I'm generally happy alone with minimal interaction from others. (I'm totally going to end up a hermit.)
4. Fullmetal Alchemist. It's my forever favourite. Ed is just perfect.
5. Momiji is such a doll. It's too bad you didn't have Kyo in there, because he's my absolute favourite from the show.

1. What was the most destructive thing you ever did when you were a little kid?
2. Have you ever tripped over absolutely nothing at all?
3. Can you make paper airplanes, and if so, how good are they?
4. Have you ever laughed so hard a liquid you were drinking came out of your nose, or if not, have you ever seen it happen?
5. What is your most useless talent/ability? (For example, mine is that I can bend just the first joint on my pinkies.)
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 12/7/2014 at 3:13 AM Post #27
1. What was the most destructive thing you ever did when you were a little kid?

Huh. Can't remember...
Maybe bring my dad on a carnival ride (like some sorta roller coaster thing). He told me to hold onto the bars, and we were sitting next to each other. And I didn't hold onto the bars, so when there was a sharp turn, I got pushed against him, and cracked one of his ribs aha. Didn't mean to. But does it count as destructive to his safety?

2. Have you ever tripped over absolutely nothing at all?

Yep. I can't remember if I ever fell down or not though.

3. Can you make paper airplanes, and if so, how good are they?

Without some directions, nope. Even with directions, they'd be pretty bad...I'm nit-picky at folds and proportions. x__x

4. Have you ever laughed so hard a liquid you were drinking came out of your nose, or if not, have you ever seen it happen?

Yep. I was drinking soda while watching a movie with my friend (I think it was one of the High School Musicals or Mulan), and then she made me laugh by making fun of the movie. It kinda burned aha.

5. What is your most useless talent/ability?

I'd say my skill of casual gaming aha. I can't really use my skill at Sylestia to impress even another gamer. >__<
(Or any other game, my taste of games makes me incompatible with people, no matter how good/bad I am at them aha)

--

My questions to the person below...

1. Emotion or money?
2. Favorite type of game genre?
3. Have you ever taken a personality test? Like a Myers-Briggs personality test, or a "What color are you" survey or something about yourself? Or even a horoscope check? And do you actually match it?
4. Do you have a collection of anything? If so, of what? If not, what do you think you'd wanna collect if you had the means to?
5. If you had to pick one color of post-it notes to use for a year, which would it be? O:
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 669
Posted: 12/7/2014 at 6:20 AM Post #28
1. Emotion or money?

If I'm understanding the question, then "emotion."

2. Favorite type of game genre?

High fantasy.

3. Have you ever taken a personality test? Like a Myers-Briggs personality test, or a "What color are you" survey or something about yourself? Or even a horoscope check? And do you actually match it?

Yep, I took the Myers-Briggs and several others. It was fairly accurate. I also had the Rorschach test administered to me (I was taking a class to learn how to administer it to other people). Scary accurate!

4. Do you have a collection of anything? If so, of what? If not, what do you think you'd wanna collect if you had the means to?

Er...em...well...I've been collecting My Little Pony ever since the original six came out. Yes, I still have those, though of course I didn't leave them NiB!

5. If you had to pick one color of post-it notes to use for a year, which would it be? O:

Fluorescent lime yellow.

Here are my questions for the next person--

1. What is your birth order position in your family (firstborn, youngest, only child, middle, one of twins, etc.)?
2. If scientists discovered a rare human gene that let humans who have it live to be 120 yet stay in good health and age extremely slowly, and a test showed you have this rare gene, what if anything would you change about your life right now?
3. Name a job that you would not do, ever, not even if that job paid 10 million dollars per year.
4. If aliens showed up and wanted human volunteers to help them explore the outer galaxy for the next 50 Earth years, would you volunteer?
5. If money were no object, what's the most unusual type of vehicle you can imagine wanting to own?
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 12/7/2014 at 6:29 AM.
Hemmons
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 3
Posted: 12/7/2014 at 12:16 PM Post #29
1. I am the youngest in my small familial group.
2. I would devote my life to trying to duplicate it for my friends and family, because I could not stand to see all of them die.
3. An office job.
4. OOH! Pick me aliens, Pick me!!!
5. Nanobots.

Questions
1. Do you have any pets?
2. How big is your family (for example, I only have 10 living family members, that is me, my sister, my mom, my dad, my aunt, my uncle, my cousin, my grandma, my great grandmother, and finally my grandfather. I know that some people have huge families.)?
3. How would you want to die?
4. How many times have you read Percy Jackson or Harry Potter?
5. Do you like traveling?
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 12/7/2014 at 11:25 PM Post #30
Hemmons Questions
1. No, sadly. :(
2. Pretty big actually. I have a lot on my dad's side.
3. Um, by old age I guess.
4. I think one time... I dunno.
5. Yesh, but not longer than a month.

For Whoever's Next
1. What's your favorite dessert?
2. How many languages can you speak?
3. How much food do you think you could eat in 15 minutes?
4. If you could have any power, what would it be?
5. What would you do if a robber was... well, robbing you?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.