Players 2,279 412
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,289,602 3,478
Generated 658,424 190
Captured 1,197,501 340
Bred 6,433,582 2,948
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Can't decide - male or female?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 12/1/2014 at 11:20 AM Post #1
So I got 5 gender switching philters and I'm trying to decide who to use them on. I kinda built up a bunch of pets I've been thinking about gender switching but I still don't have enough for all. I was wondering what others think to see if it'd help with my indecisiveness.

1 - currently male (leaning female)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 - currently female (leaning male)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 - currently male (can't decide at all)

4 - currently male (leaning female, have another male)

5 - currently female (maybe male since I have another female and I'd have a pair?)

6 - currently male (leaning female)
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 18
Posted: 12/1/2014 at 12:49 PM Post #2
I personally prefer female Nephini than male Nephini. Both genders of number 3 look good to me, but if I had to choose, I'd choose the female one.
For Morkko, I personally prefer male gender, same as Ryori. However, since you said you have another male gender of number 4, I think changing her gender to female might be better unless you don't like the traits of another male Morkko you have. For Zolnixi, I prefer female gender, but I think change her gender to male is better. The reason is same with number 4.

Well, this is only my personal opinion, though. It's up to you to decide what to do with them.
Make sure you follow your heart so you won't regret later. :)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.