Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Your pride and joy?
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ruinia
Level 60
Threads: 22
Posted: 3/30/2013 at 8:10 PM Post #21
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/8/2024 at 3:06:28pm

@Ruinia

Yes it can still breed. u3u I pet that cannot be bred will have a little symbol on the stats somewhere and if you hover over it, it will say that it cannot be bred with other pets. But he doesn't have that so he's fine for breeding! c=

Its only the exceptional RGB dye that makes a pet unable to breed (Well, as far as I know that is.)

OH! That's great! Then I'm going to let him breed for free just for this Easter event! I'm gonna post a thread about him~<3

Thanks for the info! And sorry for derailing the thread guys! DX
Mangodolphin
Level 52
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/30/2013 at 9:35 PM Post #22
Oh~! This is going to be fun!

This is my starter pet. It was so hard to figure out what to give her! Finally, I decided on this, and it was just so beautiful!

Unova, the Female Aurleon
Faded Teardrops
Advanced Runes
Never-lose Streak!

This is my second Uncommon. Since I'm new, this was a big accomplishment. She also reminded me of my favorite common Pokemon, Vaporeon, so her name is pretty explanatory.

Green Vaporeon, the Female Sylvorpa
Neck Fin

I bought this guy for 1G. Although rather lame and common, he is a rather beautiful color.

King Mineralis, the Male Faelora
Thinking about using Genetic Philter...

Now, this one, is a rather cute one! I just couldn't ignore him, and bought him for a rather cheap price of 500g, once I learned that John had the genes "Spotted Flower" and "Bone Mask".

Lil' John Doe, the Male Foal Faelora
Spotted Flower
Bone Mask
Hatchling
Leosnake
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/3/2013 at 6:57 AM Post #23

This is Kai my starter.

Jewel the pet I ended up with during Jinxie's catch a pet quest. She also carries paint and is my main team wall, over 5000 health .

And Lucifer the very first Egg I found in the wild. On my very first day here no less. It was rather funny actually I remember coming across this egg while I was heading towards Dreadnought. It was bright Pink and I don't normally like pink but seeing as it was my first egg and no mother in sight I picked it up anyway.

After that I learn t that you could get essence from nurturing egglings so I was trying to get a Lupora one when this guy hatched. Then thinking he wouldn't be carrying anything I had him tested Just because and found out he would have visible horns. I was happy to say the least and I am now training him up to be my main fire user.
Edited By 3299 on 4/7/2013 at 12:45 PM.
Teefa85
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/3/2013 at 2:58 PM Post #24
Quote From:

This is my second Uncommon. Since I'm new, this was a big accomplishment. She also reminded me of my favorite common Pokemon, Vaporeon, so her name is pretty explanatory.

Green Vaporeon, the Female Sylvorpa
Neck Fin

I'm happy I'm not the only one who has a Vaporeon based Sylvorpa.
Leosnake
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/7/2013 at 12:44 PM Post #25

Just caught this rare beauty along with two others at the same time xD. . She is also carrying dark blue Shaman's Feathers. I don't normally like Morkko but I loved this girl the moment I found her.
Varienttiefling
Level 58
Threads: 61
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 9:31 AM Post #26
I'd have to go with my party pets because wow I love them so much!

Lenora was my first pet, and I forgot he was male when I named him whoops

This is Aqua, I bought him for breeding but he just grew on me so much

And this is Pastel, I caught him during a raid. I don't really like aurleons but when he popped up and was a 2 star rare I just needed him.

And these are ones I've bred that I just adore!

Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 9:46 AM Post #27
My perfections

Brought from an amazing breeder, the first non generated sylesti I fell in love with :3 I also have a mate for her, though he has exactly the same design :3 Love him, but Patience will always be my favourite out of the pair :3

My first sylesti:

Forever my lady vulnyx :3

Second sylesti:

Randomised and turned out perfect :3 Although the other colours were a bit everywhere because it was only my second try, but not too bad overall

My favourite Faelora:

Pure innocence <3
AngelusScietiarum
Level 60
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 9:49 AM Post #28

I think Haniel is my one and only pride and joy. She was my very first pet ;v; It's kind of sad how attached I've gotten to her since she's virtual and all, but we've been through so much in this game, ya know?

She's even had 8 babies already TvT She grew up so fast

This was her first baby, and one of my favorites. She's already an adult with a baby of her own
Krysanthe
Level 60
Adept Gladiator
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 4:45 PM Post #29
As of right now, this one. She's the first triple visible pet I've bred, and I really like how her colors came out.

These two are a couple of other favorites I've bred.

And I'm also quite fond of this lovely fellow. :3 After these guys were released, I went out to look for one and got super lucky and found an Enhanced Nytekrie Essence after the very first battle, which I used to make this guy.

Now I just have to come up with decent names for them...
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 4/9/2013 at 5:26 AM Post #30
Quote From:

As of right now, this one. She's the first triple visible pet I've bred, and I really like how her colors came out.

These two are a couple of other favorites I've bred.

And I'm also quite fond of this lovely fellow. :3 After these guys were released, I went out to look for one and got super lucky and found an Enhanced Nytekrie Essence after the very first battle, which I used to make this guy.

Now I just have to come up with decent names for them...

That lovely vulnyx looks like he has stars on his body So maybe Star or Galaxy, etc.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.