Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Your pride and joy?
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Silversky
Level 60
Threads: 25
Posted: 3/28/2013 at 7:45 AM Post #1
It's okay to brag, once in a while, right? So, I figured I'd make a thread for everyone to brag about their most prized pets! Be it a really great generated pet, an incredibly lucky catch or the perfectly bred baby, flaunt those pretties, right here!

I'll start!

This is Dark Ocean, she's caught in the wild. She looks just like an ocean at night time, hence her name ^^

This is a child of my starter, and I'm so happy with that flawless white color! I have big plans for this boy! (once I get my hands on some testing kits <.<

Isn't she preeeetty?? aarh, I love her colors! ^^

Lastly, there's this gorgeous girly! I simply love her color scemes! She will be founder of a breeding project in the future, no doubt ^^
Ruinia
Level 60
Threads: 22
Posted: 3/28/2013 at 8:07 AM Post #2
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/8/2024 at 5:43:24pm

Isn't she preeeetty?? aarh, I love her colors! ^^

I like her... *q*
Very... Pretty~<3

As for me, my most prized pet is probably my dear Ephemera!

I won the Egg Auction Game on the last Valentine event, my prize was my own 3-vis design! With all the spazzing and over-excitement aside, I managed to create something for my own Bulbori breeding project! And here she is! *hugs Ephy*
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 3/28/2013 at 11:26 AM Post #3
What lovely pets!!

Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/8/2024 at 5:43:24pm

This is a child of my starter, and I'm so happy with that flawless white color! I have big plans for this boy! (once I get my hands on some testing kits <.<

I recently got an exceptional genetic test kit, so I would be happy to test him for you, if you'd like?

My babies:

Zaylia, my starter pet.

Amethyst, who is one of my luckiest catches, I think. I've gotten some beautiful babies from her.

Hydrangea, another lucky catch.

Nympheas, who I generated.

I bred this girl. Haven't thought of a name for her yet though.

And all of my Nytekries. I won't post them though, I don't want to make this post any longer. xD;;
TeacupBetta
Level 56
Threads: 21
Posted: 3/28/2013 at 11:49 AM Post #4
Ephimera is just beautiful! Mine would have to be my beautiful girl, Dragon Fire!

http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=33565
Mutie
Level 60
Threads: 20
Posted: 3/28/2013 at 11:52 AM Post #5
uwu They may not be terribly creative, but I'm really proud of my generated babies:

Jaspers, my starter. :3

Avarice

Daja - came up with her design trying to help Flute get a mate for Seh, so this one probably won't stay with me forever

The color on her neck ruff came out wrong, but I still love her. :3 I haven't decided on a name yet. o3o;

Viryx. Blinding colors. LOL She's the first pet I caught. I used a mutator to give her the marking. c:

I caught this one yesterday and used a mutator to give her the wings. o-o I've no idea what I'm gonna do with her, but she sure is pretty. <3
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 3/28/2013 at 6:14 PM Post #6
My starter will always be my baby, although i didn't realize i couldn't change the name with gold :C but the Zalae's grown on me too as a name, and i wouldn't dream of changing it now.

then in the past few weeks i've gotten these two. Sora and Kaoru.

and they have the most incredible offspring; they can produce Tribal, Banded, and/or Spots, Runes, Tri-tails, and Sora has Spirit Flames carried too!

so far i have one possible breeding pair from their offspring, that can lead to two 3vis combos(after hitting test in the breeding grounds i made this family tree); the boy is already a 3vis as well.

then there's Moriko, Lalita, and Faelan. all captured beauties!

i'm proud of all of mine, but if i had to show any off, it'd be these
Shadow
Level 60
Threads: 144
Posted: 3/28/2013 at 6:24 PM Post #7

This is Patronus. He's a generated SV, and I'm just in love with him. <3

I'll have to dig out some more favorites..

Out of all my pairs, this pair is one of my top 3 favorites. I adore these colors. *snuggles pair*

This is a pretty cool SV pair I just got.

I'm so happy they came out black and white.
Edited By 1779 on 3/28/2013 at 6:31 PM.
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 101
Posted: 3/28/2013 at 11:40 PM Post #8
You all have such beautiful pets! This little guy here is my pride and joy He is my first visible 3 gene babe!

When he grows up he will have wings and horns as well as his pretty shadow coat ^.^
Teefa85
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 11
Posted: 3/29/2013 at 5:05 PM Post #9

Just caught this girl during the event war. I pretty much had to...I've had desire to make a set of Faelora with Leaf Impression but just haven't gotten around to it. If I don't catch her a mate during the event, I will make her one. Her name's Lily.

This is Arctica, my second Lupora. I made her after finding a suitable mate and catching him. I'm just happy the colors came out so good and she looks so icy (naturally, that's her element).

I made her look as much like a Vaporeon as a Sylvorpa could. Then named her Vapor.

Eleana, my first Bulbori not counting the hatchling I purchased as a future mate. Her colors came out so well when generated.

And finally...

My second owned Sylesti ever, Skysplitter (she's second because I made an oopsie generating my starter). She's based on my avatar's personal animal companion so she's my main team's leader and was the first to hit the current level cap.

This was hard to only choose 5 so not to make this too long. I love all my babies so I went with ones that have special places in my heart for reasons on more than just appearance.
KidObsessioN
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 3/29/2013 at 8:44 PM Post #10

This is Vul Vul, She didn't originally have her Banded Stripes, but I loved her even before I used the mutator. I love her to no end, and I just had to get Banded Striped Zolnixi ears and tail so I could fiddle with designs and 'play' Vul Vul~. *giggles happily*
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.