Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > The School (Magic/Fantasy)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Waternixie
Level 63
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 25
Posted: 11/23/2014 at 9:20 PM Post #21
I hope you know my heart spasms and feels excited when you guys add new characters. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 11/23/2014 at 11:06 PM Post #22
Haha, don't worry, we're not trying. :)
I'm sorry!!! Do not pass out!!!
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 11/23/2014 at 11:25 PM Post #23
Sorry 'bout that. XD DON'T DIE!

We should have a start condition set up. Like 7 users or 5-8 characters per class (Leg, Wing, Fins, Tail) which ever comes second so that I'm not tempted to make the WHOLE school all by myself XD (I'd do it Desiree knows that.)
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/24/2014 at 12:23 AM Post #24
Grrrrrr I resisted as long as I could XD

Name: Iantha
Year: 11
Creature Type: Fairy
Appearance:

Personality: Doesn't like learning very much, Adventurous, Likes to fight off some anger by punching stuff or spar a friend
Classes:
Specialty:
Herbology
Combat
Alchemy
Potions and Elixirs

Normal:
Math
Art
Folklore, Legends, and Myths
Ceramics

Pet: Alby (He's actually this color)

Weapon:

Club:
Green Thumb Club

Name: Maira
Year: 8
Creature Type: Half elf-human with teleporting powers
Appearance:

Personality: Shy, Doesn't talk much until she warms up to you, If she gets comfortable enough with you she will start joking around and teleproting, Hates: being surprised, loud noises Likes: Throwing things, figuring out how to use her powers in different ways (Right now she practices moving her boomerangs without touching them)
Classes:
Specialty:
Combat
Hypnotism
Alchemy
Beast Taming

Normal:
Art
Algebra
History of Empires
Ceramics
Ancient Runes

Pet: Makko

Weapon:

Name: Marcelyn
Year: 13
Creature Type:

Appearance:

Personality: Loves music, Not necessarily a girly-girl but she likes the way skirts swish to the music, She's always humming whistling or singing, she carries her guitar with her everywhere like a backpack
Classes:
Specialty:
Extensive Physical Education
Charms and Spells
Hypnotism
Beast Taming
Potions and Elixirs

Normal:
Geometry
Art
Physical Education

Weapon: Just longer

Club:
Edited By Bmrbgttyjjl on 11/26/2014 at 9:04 AM.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/24/2014 at 12:24 AM Post #25
Got plans reserve

Name: Zuko (I already said I love Avatar XD)
Year: 14
Creature Type:

Appearance: Boy on left

Personality: Likes singing, Crafts, and being a gentleman. Not really the fighting kind but his adoptive brother (Look down) Made him sign up for combat when they joined school, He's really smart and likes to help people with subjects that they're not too good at, When he walks he whistles with out realizing it (Most of the time)
Classes:
Specialty:
Herbology
Combat
Alchemy
Golem Making
Beast Taming
Potions and Elixirs

Normal:
Science
Art
Algebra
History of Empires
Ceramics

Pet: Jovi

Weapon:

Club:
Green Thumb Club

Name: Kichiro
Year: 7
Creature Type:

Appearance: Boy on right

Personality: Mute, Serious, Mostly a loner unless Zuko's around, His smiles are rare mostly because he can't add laughter to them, When he's angry he opens his mouth like he's yelling
Classes:
Specialty:
Combat
Extensive Physical Education
Element Control-Earth
Beast Taming
Potions and Elixirs

Normal:
Algebra
Geometry
Biology
History of Empires
Physical Education

Weapon:
Club:
Swim Club
Edited By Bmrbgttyjjl on 11/26/2014 at 1:03 AM.
Waternixie
Level 63
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/24/2014 at 12:54 AM Post #26
Nnnngh, I've got to make my characters too! I've got a picture picked out for a new one, and, if you saw my first draft for this, I had about five characters set up. That's actually where I got Aryanna in Mythos High from.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/24/2014 at 4:42 AM Post #27
Haha, yeah. XD
I think that'll be a good idea. 5-8 characters is fine with me, and yes, Bmr will be making as many characters as possible. XD Me and her both know that.
Pfft, I'm restraining myself for making new characters.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 11/24/2014 at 7:06 AM Post #28
Well, seeing as how this conversation has been going... can I make like 10 chars XD Or is that too many o.0 Also, I keep running out of space!!!!!!

Name:
Ryo Suzaki

Year:

Creature Type:
Shapeshifter

Appearance:

One on the left, the black haired one.

Personality:
Ryo's a little on the shy side, even if he doesn't seem like it. Most people would call him introverted, but he prefers using the term 'selectively social'. Well, in a way, that's true - he can be quite talkative, but only around people he trusts, knows and likes. If he can't be bother about you... well then, good luck trying to get him to talk!

Another thing about Ryo most people meeting him for the first time should know is that he is protective. Managed to anger or insult his friends and family, and little Ryo will officially lose it. Many a times, it's due to his older adoptive brother that Ryo can chill, but he's been trying, and he's gotten better at controlling his anger. Still, if one wishes to anger Ryo - for whatever reason there may be - they'd would find that directly belittling the people he cares about will do the trick. Ryo really doesn't care as much for himself as he does for the people he likes, after all.

On a side note, Ryo's been noted to be a little... childish. Much like a little kid, Ryo is picky with his food, sulks every now and then when he doesn't get his way and sleeps a lot. He's like a little kitty in that way. But besides that, Ryo finds himself daydreaming often, sometimes caught by the teacher doodling or writing random things in his books. He's never one to pay attention and has a short memory span. Yet, he is still able to keep his grades up.

For good or for worse, Ryo also has a fondness of animals, and more often than naught he'll bring home any strays he finds. Unfortunately for him.... his parents only let him bring one to the new school, so he's a little lonely and worried for his animal companions back home. For course, there's a few more things about him, but he mostly doesn't show those traits unless he's really mad... but the bad thing is that it was those traits that got him expelled from countless schools over... Most people think he's a bad kid because of this, but those who know him well know that he's a good person deep down/// He's just someone with temper issues.

Classes:
Specialty: Transformation, Element Control-Fire, Element Control-Water, Element Control-Wind, Element Control-Earth, Combat
Normal: Art, Folklore Legends and Myths, Ancient Runes, Ceramics, History, Maths, Science, Physical Education

Pet:
A female orange tabby kitten going by the name of Sunshine. A cute little thing he found wounded one day when he was walking home. Seeing the kit in such bad shape, Ryo brought her home and she's been with him ever since. A little reluctant to leave Ryo alone.

Weapon:
Surprisingly, for his size, he uses a scythe that's black and red. Perhaps it hints to his slightly darker side that he keeps hidden - a side he tries not to show and a side few even know of.

Club:
Aquatic Creature Club, Charm and Spells Club.

Trivia:
Ryo's quite a gentle kid, but that doesn't mean he's gentle when it comes to fighting - beware, he knows how to handle that scythe of his.

Ryo is someone with a sweet tooth. If he could, he'd eat ice cream, chocolate, sweets and the like for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Too bad his brother keeps a close eye on his meals....

Ryo is also scared of hurting others.... when outside a serious battle of course. If it's a practice match and not a match for his life or someone else's life... he'll hold back. If losing the battle means the death of him or someone he cares about, he'll give it all he's got to win.... and all he's got is quite a lot.

Ryu's family adopted him when they found him abandoned as a baby. Though.... no one knows for sure what he actually looks like - he has so many forms its hard to tell!

Name:
Ryuichi Suzaki (Ryu for short)

Year:

Creature Type:
Dragon

Appearance:

Personality:
Ryu's rather mature for his age. He's rarely angry, rarely impulsive... he usually thinks things through before doing something. As is his personality, he tried to involve others in the things he does, and tries to view things from their point of view. However, he can be ambitious and sometimes strives for things out of his reach - but this usually ends up as a drive for him to better himself, and he winds up completing most tasks he sets for himself.

Yet, if he fails a task he is given, he can be harsh on himself. Usually, this periods of times are when he's the most easily provoked and stressed. Due to this, he can get headaches frequently due to insufficient rest. On a side note, because he strives for the best results in both him and others, he can come of as domineering. Like most other dragons he knows, he prefers to be left to his own devices - it's during those times that he's the most successful in what he does.

He also is unafraid of challenges, someone who is willing to take risks and lead when no one wants to... but who are we kidding? The moments there's a chance he can be leader, he'll jump for the position. Ryu is never lacking in drive, always managing to find something to push himself further. When he does things, he does them passionately and enthusiastically, but unfortunately enough, this way of doing things leaves him exhausted mentally and physically (he's better after a good night's sleep) and interestingly - unfulfilled.

For Ryu, he is a helpful and kind person - yet he will rarely ask or accept help from others. Often, he can be found by himself, for he prefers to be alone, since being by himself is when he is most like to succeed in something. Yet, this preference to be alone can come across as arrogance or conceitedness, but these qualities aren't applicable. Of course, there are times Ryu can be seen chatting happily away with groups of people, but after he parts with them, he tries to find a place where he can spend a couple hours by himself. Those group talks sure can be exhausting for him!

Classes:
Specialty: Transformation, Element Control-Fire, Element Control-Water, Element Control-Wind, Element Control-Earth, Combat, Extensive PE, Hypnotism
Normal: History, Math, Science, Art, Algebra, Biology, History of Empires, Ancient Runes

Pet:
Well.... the kitty Ryo has as his pet is 'owned' by both Ryo and Ryu, so Ryu's pet is Sunshine, in a way, although it it Ryo that Sunshine's more attached to.

Weapon:
Often, Ryu would use his breath - it has the capability to do many things, heal, burn, chill.... but, for dealing damage up close, Ryu prefers the ability to wield two swords at once - a deadly combination with his breath attacks and speed. Still, he's swordsmanship needs work, as does his breaths, so it's easy to take him down once someone carefully analyzes his movements.

Club:
Rune Club and Swim Club

Trivia:
Since Ryu gets stressed somewhat easily, he does 'mild' activities like swimming, wlaking, yoga..... It helps him to calm down.

Ryu will fight for what he believes in, for his family, his friends and generally what he cares about. Yet, he doesn't mind others challenging his beliefs - in fact, he enjoys it. It keeps his life interesting.

Ryu doesn't mind if he isn't always right - he just has to have been of some use. Not being able to help leaves him at a loss, and he will feels like his's failed miserably.

Surprisingly, Ryu is willing to lend an ear to all who need it and to listen to another's opinions. After all, maybe someone else knows how to accomplish a task with an easier and more efficient method.

Ryu is also artistic and innovative - he's a creative person. It's one of the reasons why he hates following rules and a set schedule or guideline - it restricts his creativity.

Sometimes, in the rare instance when which he is easily provoked, Ryu becomes impulsive and reckless, throwing all care to the wind. As such, he tries to calm himself down as whenever possible when he's angry. Though, since he's usually level-headed and can control his temper and behavior, the instances in which he becomes angry are rare. Ryu is also supportive of others.
Edited By Soltra8 on 11/25/2014 at 4:03 AM.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 11/24/2014 at 9:17 AM Post #29
Done with my two new chars! Also, resing this post for a couple more characters....

Name:
Eylvias Vytrus

Year:

Creature Type:
Elf

Appearance:

Personality:
Eylvias can be rather soft-spoken, someone who rarely raises her voice. This is true even in battle and in any situation unless it is required for her to shout. Due to this, Eylvias is usually quite taciturn and passive, preferring to stay in the background then be at the center of things.

As an elf, she shares her kin's love for nature - plants, animals, water.... anything that has to do with the environment. As it stands, she's a pretty good gardener and had quite a few animal friends. Yet, like other elves, Eylvias doesn't do too well with others of a different species - she's used to being among others elves, animals and nature spirits. Due to this, she can come off as a little cold and aloof.

But no matter, give her sometime to warm up to someone, and Eylvias will soon learn to trust that person. On a side note, Eylvias tends to have an immediate liking to those who love the environment as much as she does, or those who are good pet owners. Eylvias, like other elves, can speak with animals and spirits.

Eylvias, despite usually being quiet and proper, has a tomboyish side to her - that's what happens when one grows up in a family that is mostly boys. As such, when it comes to combat, Eylvias is no pushover. Sure, there's some things she's still learning, but she can definitely hold her own in any battle.

Classes:
Specialty: Herbology, Combat, Element Control Water, Element Control-Wind, Element Control-Earth, Potions and Elixirs, Extensive PE

Normal: History, Math, Science, Art, History of Empires, Folklore Legends and Myths, Ancient Runes, Geometry, Biology

Pet:
Eylvias' friends with a male falcon called Cyclone. Cyclone's not very trusting of others and a little aggressive. This doesn't deter Eylvias and him from being friends though.

Weapon:
Like most other elves, Eylvias uses a bow. The bow itself is made of silver, and it's design gives the bow's upper and lower limbs sharp edges - sharp enough to function somewhat like a sword. Yet, as it is still a bow, for close combat situations, Eylvias prefers to use the daggers and knives she carries around.

Club:
Green Thumb Club,

Trivia:
Eylvias' shy around others of a different race unless they are animals or spirits, so she tries to stay away from them. Unfortunately this can come off as rude. But it's not like she wants to, she's just used to being surrounded by elves.

Eylvias likes tea, and can make her own. She can also recognize the plants that tea can be made from.

In general, Eylvias has good survival skills outdoors, she knows how to get water, what can be eaten safely, how to hunt....

Name:
Tielong Wang / Jin Wang

Year:

Creature Type:
Qilin.

Appearance:

Personality:
Tielong is generally someone who's friendly to all, kind, gentle and loving. He nearly always wears a smile and is a pacifist - he hates to fight, for it means causing harm to others. However, despite this policy of his, he will become extremely violent when he needs to protect another. On a general basis though, if he has to spar with someone, he will avoid hurting the other if possible - or he'll just aim to take down the opponent in the least painful way possible.

On another note, Tielong may give others the impression that he is fragile - he is a passive and serene person, rarely aggressive or angry and someone who generally can be quite easily hurt, both emotionally and physically. Also, he tries to keep up a calm demeanor in almost any given situation and is an extremely loyal person. To him, there is nothing more dear than a friend, and unless forbidden, he will do everything he can - even give up his life - to ensure the survival of one of his friends.

However, despite how he acts, he's actually quite a sporty person, participating in sports like soccer, baseball, basketball and the like. Yet, due to him being mute, this hinders him in these sort of sports and thus he usually winds up practicing along. However, this doesn't deter him and he always strives to be better. Generally, Tielong is also a mature person despite his age, and is one of the most mature of his siblings.

As Tielong puts all his faith in the people he trusts, he can be hit pretty hard should they betray him. It's only in these situations and protecting his friends that he can/will become violent, angry and emotional. As such, he hates betrayal, be they to him, to his friends, family or stranger. To him, betrayal is immoral and never a thing to do in any situation. He is also quite enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about whatever he does or tries.

Classes:
Specialty:Element Control-Fire, Element Control-Water, Element Control-Earth, Combat, Element Control - Wind
Normal: Physical Education, History, History of Empires, Maths, Science, Algebra, Folklore Legends Myths

Pet:
~na~

Weapon:
Generally, Tielong prefers to keep his enemy away from him - he accomplishes this by using his fire breath, throwing knives and his agility. But should he find himself in need of a close combat weapon, his preferred choice are the claws. But besides this he has a middle/long/short range weapon - it's the chakrams.

Club:
Hooves Club and Green Thumb Club

Trivia:
Tielong lives with an adoptive family, and his siblings from the family, Jinglong, Baihu and Xifeng were adopted into the family as well, while Xuanwu was the only child born into that family.

Tielong, like most of his siblings, has an inability. His inability was to be unable to speak. As such, he learnt to express himself through pictures or writings.

Tielong has a fondness for sweet things and unsurprisingly... is a vegetarian. As he eats chocolates, he does not consider himself a vegan.

Tielong's courtesy name is Tielong. His birth name was Jin. Unlike his siblings, he's less strict with his birth name, letting others call him 'Jin' or 'Wang Jin' despite his family's protest.

Name:
Jinglong Lin / He Lin

Year:

Creature Type:
Dragon

Appearance:

Personality:
Jinglong's a quiet boy - partly because of the damage his vocal chords received during the car crash that cost his family their lives and left him in critical condition. But that aside, Jinglong is gifted with innate courage and intelligence, someone who, when they start something, will see it through to the end.

He is not afraid of challenges and is willing to take risks, doing what he feels is correct even if others were to tell him 'no'. Like other dragons, Jinglong can become pretty aggressive - but only when he needs to. He is someone who find unnecessary violence disdainful.

Jinglong is also quite perceptive, and can easily tell what another person is thinking, or how they really feel. Surprisingly, Jinglong also has a fondness of artworks, and is quite creative. However, he can be a perfectionist, thus making him somewhat of a hard person to work with. Yet, he is also a kind and helpful person, even if he's a little shy. Though... he can be a little hard to approach.

Unlike Tielong, Jinglong's a lot more stiff when it comes to meeting new people, and he can come off as cold and aloof. But, when he wants to, he can be quite easy to get along with. Jinglong is also someone who remains calm in nearly all situations, even battle or when he is being insulted. Among his siblings, Jinglong is also surprisingly mature, but can sometimes be distrustful - it takes a bit to earn his trust unless he feels he can immediately likes the other party.

Classes:
Specialty: Transformation, Element Control-Fire, Element Control-Water, Element Control-Wind, Element Control-Earth, Combat, Extensive PE, Herbology, Beast Taming
Normal: Art, Algebra, Biology, History of Empires, Ceramics, Geometry, PE, Ancient Runes

Pet:
~NA~

Weapon:
While Jinglong has the ability to use his multi-elemental breath for long ranged attacks, he prefers using dual blades for closer range attacks.
Detached Length: Close to 145 cm (4'9")
Conjoined Length: Close to 290 cm (9'6")

Club:
Soaring High Club and Debate Club

Trivia:
Jinglong lost the use of his right eye due to a car crash, the same car crash that caused the life of his birth family. Due to the crash he also injured his vocal chords and hearing - fortunately he can still use both senses, just that he is nearly deaf and his voice is a little raspy.

For his hearing, Jinglong masks this problem of his with special made headphones - they help amplify sound so he can hear better. As for covering his eye, he grows his right fringe out to hide it.

Jinglong's courtesy name is well... Jinglong, and he's used to being called that.
Edited By Soltra8 on 11/26/2014 at 8:35 AM.
Waternixie
Level 63
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/24/2014 at 12:47 PM Post #30
Um, you can make as many characters as you want, so you could make 35 if you wanted. HOWEVER, that might be a few too many. Leave some room for other people. Oh, and we need teachers before we start. Someone said they wanted to be one but hasn't told me which one yet.
Edited By Waternixie on 11/24/2014 at 12:48 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.