Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Show off your custom avatar items!
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 3/20/2013 at 5:46 PM Post #1
A place to show off custom avatar items.

Ruinia also suggested that people could also post "dream" custom avatar items and I think it's a nice idea so go ahead if you like.

Related links.
Show off your avatar!
Edited By Savynn on 4/20/2016 at 10:18 AM.
Ruinia
Level 60
Threads: 22
Posted: 3/20/2013 at 6:03 PM Post #2
Someone told me my avatar was purteh and here I am, flaunting my tail feathers!! It's your fault Savynn!! XDDDD
Yaysss! The pirate outfit goes well with the crossbow!! OUO

I REALLY like pastel colors... Especially baby blue and periwinkle... *noms the pastel-colored Candy Cane*
I'm still waiting for a perfect outfit for my pink and periwinkle umbrella! DX
Edited By 184 on 4/10/2013 at 10:51 AM.
Sheechwan
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 150
Posted: 3/20/2013 at 6:25 PM Post #3

Well I'm not ordering my Custom Weapon yet, but I can
show my Custom Candy Wands~ <3
I actually ordered one for me, one for my boyfriend and
one for my friend Mylia, but I'll show you all~ :3

Mine :

Green Berry Candy Wand

Boyfriend :

Super Cherry Candy Wand

Mylia :

Purple Explosion Candy Wand

Finally got code for my boyfriend's~ :3
Edited By 161 on 3/20/2013 at 6:34 PM.
Moonembers
Level 58
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/22/2013 at 3:01 AM Post #4
Let me introduce you to my custom items - bear with me each have a little story attached.

This is Poisoned Heartseeker - the only crossbow guaranteed to hurt any form of demon or devil. The green 'smoke' is from a very volatile liquid substance that is a potent toxin to those of demonblood. Don't worry the smoke is perfectly harmless to inhale... unless you happen to have a demon ancestor somewhere..

Now for the first of 2 runeblades: Waning Moon. This blade contains a very rare metal in its rune markings - Moonsilver - Silver that has been mined by hand and has never seen the heat of the Sun or a flame while it was being worked. This blade was then exposed to Magical Fire after its making - imbuing it with the powers of both Sun and Moon.

The second of the runeblades has an equally strange tale behind it. The Cold Flame Talon burns with no heat, rumours abound that the owner of this blade bargained with a Demon blacksmith to forge a blade out of dreams. A blade of hellfire forged from rays caught in the purest crystal, born from the heart of a volcano and quenched in the bone-chilling winds of a Frozen wasteland - this runeblade defies most logic and its origin is unknown.

Ruinia
Level 60
Threads: 22
Posted: 3/22/2013 at 7:42 AM Post #5
Wow, it's amazing you can make story behind the weapons... It feels like they're from a real RPG! OuO

I wish I've done that... But alas, creativity has abandoned me for quite some time! DX
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 3/22/2013 at 11:56 AM Post #6
Love the back stories, very creative.
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 3/22/2013 at 6:53 PM Post #7
I just got my three items, and I love them all!

First is my crossbow. I wanted sort of realistic colors and I wanted one that would go with almost anything. I think I succeeded.

Next is my sword. I wanted a gold and blue sword. I like the donation gold sword, but it's a little too green for my preferences.

And finally is my umbrella. I like the two we have, but I don't wear much pink so I won't use the pink one, and I tend to use weapons when I'm wearing black. So, I wanted a pastel blue one. I should have changed the colors on my avatar to match more...but you shouldn't be looking at that.

Sheechwan
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 150
Posted: 3/22/2013 at 7:17 PM Post #8

The one I made for my boyfriend :

I designed and he gave me the name he wanted the
Blade to wear~ :3
Just gotta send him after I send each of the people who
ordered an item from me~ XP
Moonembers
Level 58
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/22/2013 at 11:43 PM Post #9
@Ruinia

Thanks - the Moonsilver part is borrowed from White Wolf's Exalted setting and the Cold Flame Talon is/was a custom blade I used in an tabletop RP (Exalted again!) - though it was known as Cold Flame Tooth then... a dagger rather than a sword.

@ Faiona

Thanks - I thought Named Items should have a little history to them. Its what makes them unique.
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 3/24/2013 at 6:56 PM Post #10
I just got my three customs from Krin last night, (If I didn't know he was already married, I would probally be proclaiming my endying love for him right now. XD) and let me just say one thing: I had a screaming fit into my pillow. XD That Epic.
First, Allow me to introduce "Chishi Doku", or "Lethal Poison" In english.

An item crafted by skilled craftmen who were banished long ago, "Chishi Doku" was locked away in the deapths of an unreachable plane to protect innocents from it's murduros poison bows. When it was sealed away, with many a magical seals protecting it from minds ridden with evil and greed, a loop hole was also cast at the same moment to allow someone worthy enough of weilding its power who would use it to protect the innocent, rather than harm them. How I came into possesion of it is another story entirly, but i shall grant you this: Trials applently!

Secondly, Meet "Ekitai Kage", otherwise known in english as "Liquid Shadow".

A sword worthy of "liquifying" even the most terrifing oni, or demon, into nothing more than a shadow of the past. "Ekitai Kage" was sealed away by its first and preveious master, who also happened to be its creater, when he realized that a sword of such magnitude could NOT be allowed to roam the world afer his passing. "Ekitai Kage" was by far easier to obtain than "Chishi Doku", as "Ekitai Kage" only needed proof that you were as pure and good as humanly possable, therefore ensueing forth less taxing and demanding trials, as only someone whom it deemed as suitable would be able to acess the special plane created exclussivly for "Ekitai Kage".

And last, but certiantly not least, is "Hyougen", loosly translated to "Glacier" or "Ice".

The story behind this particular sword is very different: "Hyougen" was created by a standard party of three Sylesti, who happened to be very intelligent. While those three sylesti are very important in the creation of "Hyougen",
not much is currently known about them. So lets fast forward a bit to the reason as to WHY they would create such a weapon. A very real threat appeared, and after a long and taxing battle one of the three origanol weilders of the sword found out the unnamed threats greatest weakness--Cold.
And therefore, after years more of war, "Hyougen" was perfected. Made completly from Ice with an uncountable amount of magic poured into it, "Hyougen" Proved to be the winning item of the war. Sealed away in a tomb of Ice years after the end of the war by one of the three creators child, "Hyougen" was lost from memories of everyone.
First becoming Legend, then Myth, then a story told around a camp fire, Hyougen was forgotten too soon.
How I came across it is a different story entirly, but I shall allow this: Hyougen was needed once again.

....I think I over did the back stories. o.e" My authoress Brain created whole stories behind them...I think I might type them up and post them as Sylestia Fanfiction. XD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.