Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Old Crutchley Manor and treasure hunt!
Page 17 1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 10/16/2014 at 9:36 PM Post #161
ROUND SEVEN! CLOSED!

Alone, nervous, and scared, Nightstarre apprehensively started for the gated tunnel, leading back to the house. Being alone is scary, but at least Nightstarre has her team with her. They were the only ones left, now. So they continue into the dark passageway. Soon, it is so dark that they have to feel their way along the wall. Noises can be heard ahead; or was that just their own footsteps echoing? Maybe..

On the other side of the house, Mikazukichan and Okapilover7 make their way down the spiraling staircase. It is dark and dank. Soft sounds can be heard echoing through the stone well of assuming doom. Carefully they descend, find it difficult to see. They reach the bottom of the staircase and find themselves in a very dark chamber. Or maybe it is a tunnel. It is too dark to tell so they gingerly feel their way along. Suddenly, there is a dim light overhead and they can see they are, in fact, in a tunnel. The dim light is caused by a lightbulb hanging above: someone found a light switch while feeling along the wall. The dangling lightbulb casts long, gruesome shadows, which seem to stretch into minions of darkness. They continue, but there now seems to be an echo of their footsteps. That is their footsteps, right? It is now completely dark, once again. More noises, growing louder, and louder! Then, Wham! they collide into something. It must be the end, they took a wrong turn! Ouch! says the monster.

Hello? asks someone in the darkness.
Hello, responds a disembodied vioce.

CLICK! The room is flooded with an eerie light and everyone can see that there are now three of them. The group has been reunited! After calming their pounding hearts, together they look onward in the dim light and see only two choices ahead. To the left is a dark, narrow trap door leading .. well, somewhere below. To the right sits a set of double-doors, menacing and unhappy looking. One, or both paths could lead to an exit, but only one leads to treasure.

Which path do you choose?

To the left, dark trap door:
Mikazukichan
Nightstarre

To the right, double-doors:
Okapilover7
Edited By Kyokai on 10/18/2014 at 7:11 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 10/16/2014 at 9:53 PM Post #162
Twirling down and down and down the stairs, Mika and her sylesties were getting dizzy. It was almost a relief when they reached the tunnel. Almost, because it was a dark tunnel. A terrifying, deep tunnel. They were so nervous, that when Nightstarre and her sylsties rounded a corner, Mika and her group screamed! It didn't take long to realize that this was just part of the original group that had gone into the house together though.

As the three adventurers and their brave pets continued down through the twists and turns underneath the house, a brighter light seemed to shine at the end of the tunnel. When they got there, there seemed to be only two ways to go.

Mika and her friends looked at the door, then looked at the path leading further into the ground. Both of them looked foreboding. However, if they were looking for treasure, Mika was sure that it would be further down. Either that, or they would fall into a bottomless pit of doom.... still, the doors didn't look all that promising to her.

Down into the bowels of the house she and her sylesties ventured.
Nightstarre
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/17/2014 at 10:02 PM Post #163
Nightstarre decides that the treasure must be hidden in the most forsaken part of the Old Crutchly Manor and that downwards into a dark, deep hole definitely qualifies as forsaken. Carefully opening the trap door and moving downward into the darkness, Nightstarre and her team of bold Sylesties follow Mika to the left.
Okapilover7
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 23
Posted: 10/17/2014 at 10:03 PM Post #164
Okapilover7 and her party of sylesties think: we've come so far! And THE END IS NEAR!!! So where is treasure usually found?
After the Jeopardy song plays about three times, Okapilover7 decides her path. Quickly, she destroys the annoying record player sitting in the middle of the chamber and watches Mika and Nightstarre decend down the trap door. Who knows? Perhaps the trap door is precisely that: a trap. Now the only question is:
How is she going to open those doors?
Edited By Okapilover7 on 10/17/2014 at 10:03 PM.
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 10/18/2014 at 7:10 PM Post #165
THE ENDING!

Okapilover7 heads towards the double doors. They look old, and probably stuck shut. As she readies her shoulder to ram into the doors, they quietly creak and give way to a new perilous darkness. Bravely, she steps forward into the room. When everyone is clear into the ravenous gloom, the double doors suddenly clang shut! It is completely dark inside. Something soft can be heard: it sounds like a low hissing, perhaps from a breeze or worse: breath. A deep, rattling voice gently engulfs the room:

You wished to continue, but you can not.
You should be left here to die and rot.
But today, I feel kind, and nice, and sweet.
Be weary, though, I do like to eat.
And today, because I am so good,
I will give you a prize more than I should!

No more riddles, no more games;
All I need is a couple of names.
Tell me, tell me, your favorite breed.
But do not forget the warning to heed:
One is all you will get,
So pick the one you shall not regret.

At long last, your journey is at end!
Fun, excitement, scares and a new friend,
While your loot is not the best,
You soundly beat out most all the rest.
Go enjoy, and tell the others:
Ive succeeded, this day, sisters and brothers!

Okapilover7's Four Favorite Sylesti Species:

----------------

Mikazukichan and Nightstarre gingerly make their way down the rickety ladder into complete darkness. They wait for their eyes to adjust to the small amount of light coming from the open trap door to see into the new room. As they wait, their fingers search the walls for a light switch. A booming voice sounds through the room:

Greetings, friends! You must be brave:
Coming all this way for the treasure you crave.
A relief it must be, to have picked right!
This adventure has gone late into the night.
Youre almost done, almost free!
But a few more answers I need to see.

Speak the breeds you wish to view.
Dont fret, you will be able to pick quite a few:
Up to four breeds you may request,
Then sit back, relax; Ill do the rest.
Of the four sets, you may pick two.
That is, of course, two for each of you.

If you do not like any or one of the pets,
Ill reshuffle once, but then, thats it!
Steady yourselves, for the time is nigh;
Soon we shall be saying our goodbyes.
For now, though, I do need that list,
But dont fret, this game may still end with a twist.

Mikazukichan's Four Favorite Sylesti Species:

Nightstarre's Four Favorite Sylesti Species:

----------------

Okay, so I didnt think the end game through very well and while there will not be any more rounds, I will still have to correspond with you three a few more times to get all the prizes out to you. Sorry about that >.< I swear, this game almost wasnt worth it. Too complicated for me haha. Thanks for being patient with it.

If I made it too complicated.. Basically, all three of you pick the 4 breeds you like best. We'll go from there.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 10/18/2014 at 7:27 PM Post #166
haha~ This was so cute! Love the rhymes here at the end ^.^ As for my four favourite breeds.... well, they may not be my ultimate favourites, but they're my favourites that I'm not doing exclusively themed breeding for:

Lighira
Vulnyx
Aeridini
Nephini

Thanks for the fun game ^.^ You've inspired me to try something sort of similar. We'll see how it ends up if/when I finish with it and get it all set up XP
Okapilover7
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 23
Posted: 10/18/2014 at 8:06 PM Post #167
The ending is still awesome in my opinion! :) My four favorite breeds are(in no particular order):
Qitari
Griffi
Puffadore
Aeridini
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 10/20/2014 at 1:09 PM Post #168
Suddenly, there is a flash and light floods the room. The sudden brightness causes Okapilover7 and her sylesties to shriek as they shield their eyes. After a few minutes, their eyes adjust as they look around warily for the creature attached to the voice they had just heard. But the room was empty, save for four identical doors, which had portraits of different sylesties hanging on them.

Which door do you choose?

Door One, with a picture of a Puffadore:

Door Two, with a picture of a Griffi:

Door Three, with a picture of a Qitari:

Door Four, with a picture of an Aeridini:

(Okapilover7, congratulations, you have made it to the end. Even though it was not the treasure room you were looking for, I hope you had fun and will enjoy the prizes you will soon be issued. You have won: a pet of your choosing, Level 38 Experience Orb, Armor of Rolling Storms (Ice), Staff of the Peach (Violet), Gnarled Vines, Swirling Snow, and 25,000g. Please COD an item to me for the amount of 25,000g.
Edited By Kyokai on 10/20/2014 at 1:10 PM.
Nightstarre
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/20/2014 at 9:26 PM Post #169
Ecstatic that she has found the hidden treasure at old Crutchly Manor, Nightstarre chooses:
Qitari
Lighira
Vulnyx
Nephini
As her favorites.

(Thank you for the fun game Kaoikai, I loved the poem at the end! ) Also if you do this again, please let me donate towards the prizes.
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 10/21/2014 at 7:02 AM Post #170
Mikazukichan:

Nephini:

Aeridini:

Lighira:

Vulnyx:
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.