Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Petal Garden Puff Giveaway
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 2:55 AM Post #1
So I bought this little puff to give as a gift for someone that really wanted one but didn't have one. However, as I have a tendency not to tell people I'm trying to obtain or do something for them before I have done it, they managed to get their own.

So instead, I would like to make someone else's day :)

Here is the deal:

Anyone with under 3 tagged wheel pets who does not already own a petal garden puffador may enter so long as they intend to keep and love the puff, rather than simply to re-sell it.

To enter, you only have to do two things:

*Please read my soap box speech/ conduct below, yes I know it's long but if I feel you have not read through it, I will disqualify you without notice. And seriously, it's only a couple of minutes out of your life.

*The only other thing is to create a post and say "may I please enter, thank you!". I don't care if you use that exact line, but please and thank you are an absolute must. If your post fails to use either one, you will not be entered.

This contest will end on August 20th 2014 @ 12pm

******Dark's Soap Box Speech of Annoying Necessity/ Conduct*****

I am aware the above (use your manners thing) seems juvenile but to my dismay, I have seen far too many people reach out to others and do something nice for them without even being asked and the recipient doesn't even have the courtesy to say thank you. I hope that everyone who enters this giveaway understands that it is never ok to take advantage of the generosity of others, even if you did not mean to. Never expect something to just be handed to you and if it is, remember to always say thank you!!

Please keep in mind that this is a giveaway. If you feel it is not fair because you didn't win or you have too many wheel pets or whatever other reason you could possibly come up with, you are being a bad sport simply because the odds did not favor or include you. Please keep negative comments to yourself. In this case and any other game/auction/contest, whatever, keep in mind things can never always be favorable to everyone. That doesn't mean it is unfair just because you feel slighted.

In conjunction with that, any negativity aimed at me or any other player will get you immediately disqualified and again, result in a complete and total ban from any contest/game/giveaway or auction I host.

Keep in mind your conduct is not simply limited to this thread, I'm very tired of watching people whine and complain in other chat sections, forums, nasty PM's. If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth and fingers shut. Period.

Please do not police other people in this thread. That's my job. If someone isn't following the rules or doing what they are supposed to be, just ignore it and worry only about yourself. I will handle what needs to be handled as I see fit. If someone chooses not to read and follow directions in this thread, that is their problem not yours so please stay out of it.

I will be checking all entrants before entering them. I will also re-check the winner before setting the puff up for them. If I find out you had wheel pets held for this giveaway that were later returned, you will be barred from ever participating in any of my future giveaways/contests/games.

If I find out you entered this giveaway and won the pet simply to profit from it, again, you will be barred from any and all giveaways/contests/games I may host.

I really and truly wish that all of the above never needed to be said or stated, but everything listed is as a result of repeat behavior I have seen around the site as of late. Time to re-group and remember to stay grounded, positive and appreciative of one another and those who have created/ added to the site. This is a great community, let's not continue to take advantage of it!!!

That's the end of the soap box speech, thanks for your time!! Please remember if you disagree with anything I have stated above, then you are very much welcome to keep your opinions to yourself and not enter. Simple as that :)
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 2:55 AM Post #2
So remember these 3 things:

*3 wheel pets or under, no petal garden puffador

*Read the soap box speech

*Use please and thank you!

And here's some good questions!!!

****Question: Does trading the puff for another wheel pet count as profiting?

Answer: Yes, the point of this giveaway is for someone to get it who actually WANTS the puff itself :)

****Question: Do wheel pet offspring count?

Answer: Nope :) Only tagged pets count!

******Question: Can I set the puff up for or use him for breeding?

Answer: Sure can! If you win the puff, it's yours to name, gender bend, mass breed or otherwise do with as you want. And if your charging for the babies, that's just fine. The do not enter this contest if you plan to profit from the puff includes only re-selling the pet or swapping it to get something else and this is simply because doing so takes away an opportunity from someone who actually wants the pet and under minds my entire reason for doing this giveaway.

*******Question: Will I be disqualified if I ping you?

Answer: Nope, doesn't bother me one way or the other :)

and our winner is: PredaKing121 Congratulations and thank you all for participating!
Edited By Darkwingedangel on 8/20/2014 at 11:16 PM.
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 18
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 3:38 AM Post #3
* 3 wheel pets or under, no petal garden puffador
Current wheel pets: 0

* Read the soap box speech
I've read it and it's long as usual. I feel like reading Terms of Service. lol

* Use please and thank you!
I actually prefer to say thank you at the end of the giveaway/game because saying thank you at the beginning somehow sounds rude to me.
However if it's one of the requirements to enter this giveaway, I guess I have no choice but to say, may I enter please? Thank you.

I hope you don't disqualify me just because I didn't use an exclamation mark after "thank you". :p
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 3:57 AM Post #4
Dark could I please enter?
and yes this is coming from someone how started out not liking puffs (they grow on you you know)
so by this time i have several puffs (even doing a project with them) and i stared to love them^^
i promis i will not trade it or sell it, i would breed him becaus that is what i like to do^^
so thank you for making this posibel^^
Lumya
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 12
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 9:48 AM Post #5
I want to enter please :)

*3 wheel pets or under, no petal garden puffador
I have 2 Wheelpets, but no PG Puff. (If offsprings from wheelpets count... Im out)

*Read the soap box speech
Done and understand

Thank you for doing this giveaway. I like this little guy *crossfingers*
PredaKing121
Level 63
Seashell Collector
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 9:54 AM Post #6
May I please enter? Thank you!
* 3 wheel pets or under, no petal garden puffador
Current wheel pets: 0

* Read the soap box speech
Cobalt
Level 60
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 10:58 AM Post #7
May I enter please?

I have no wheel pets and I fully read, understand, and agree with your speech.

I probably won't win and that's okay with me as long as the person who gets it appreciates it, but I'm going to thank you for even hosting this giveaway because you don't see many users who ever bother with such unnecessary kindness. Thank you!
Ace6
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 192
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 11:33 AM Post #8
May I please enter? c:

I have 0 wheel pets. I've past owned Two, but those have been sold and gone.

I totally agree with the speech 100%

And Thank you for doing this Dark, it's very nice of you. c:
Castiele
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 217
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 12:02 PM Post #9
May I please enter?
Thank you so much for doing this! I've never managed to get a hold of a wheel pet, so if I won this would be my first. And I understand completely about the whole manners thing, it's understandable to want people to appreciate something so valuable.
Magicflight
Level 60
Threads: 33
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 3:40 PM Post #10
*3 wheel pets or under, no petal garden puffadore I own none, I haven't gotten many wheel tickets and each time i've always gotten philters

*Read the soap box speech I read it,

*Use please and thank you!

May I enter please? Thank you!
Edited By Magicflight on 8/11/2014 at 3:40 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.