Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Cud's Summer Story Contest
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
CuddlyFierc
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 179
Posted: 7/12/2014 at 12:58 PM Post #1
Stories, the best part of summer I would like to hear your stories because I know I will never be an author, but I will be a reader. Instructions
1.right a story, with the topic of summer
2. It can be what happened in your summer or just a summer of a imaginary character
3. Reserve a post first please and take your time on the story
4. The longer and more interesting the better
5. Yes you may use pictures
Rules:
1.you may only enter 1 story
2. Please don't copy others stories
3. Story must be at least 100 words
4. Please include pics
5. You may draw your own pics if you want

Prizes:
I will reveal the three prizes at the end 1 for first 1for second and 1 for third
CuddlyFierc
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 179
Posted: 7/12/2014 at 1:00 PM Post #2
List of entries:
Babaaeyes
Edited By Cuddly21223 on 7/12/2014 at 2:27 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 7/12/2014 at 1:43 PM Post #3
The Land of Butterflies
Once upon a time, there was a girl named Summer she was 11, she had tan skin and long blonde hair. This story takes place in summer after Summer turned 11. Somehow, Summer usually attracts butterflies whenever she's outside, and she's about to find out why... One day in summer, Summer was strolling her backyard, and as usual, butterflies were surrounding her. When Summer was about to go back into her house, something happened. Every butterfly except for three flew away. The first, a butterfly with the colors of sunset except with the marks of a monarch butterfly. The second, a pink and green butterfly with interesting swirls. And the third, a gradient purple and blue butterfly. The first butterfly seemed to be- morphing??!!! The butterfly turned into a girl, about fifteen. Her hair was orange, her dress was pink, her eyes yellow. Her eyes were filled with sadness and grief. The second, was also about 15, her hair was pink, she had green eyes, and a green dress with pink swirls. Her eyes were also sad a grief-stricken. The last one, about 15 or so, had purple to blue eyes, dress, and hair. She had sad eyes as well. The girl with the orange hair spoke up, "Hi. My name is Peace. " The girl with the pink hair said, "My name is Hope. " the third girl said, "My name is Love." Shocked by this, Summer didn't know what to say. "You're probably wondering how we did that and what we are. " Peace said. "What we are, well we are butterflies!" Love said, probably a little too enthusiastically, because it got a glare from Peace and Hope. "Yes, we are." Peace said, continuing. "And, simply, all butterflies can do that. We also have wings, but they're only visible as butterflies and in the Butterfly Realm, or known as the Land of Butterflies. " Peace said. Summer was even more shocked by now. "Ok... So what now, and why do you guys look so sad?" Summer's question made tears come to the eyes of the butterflies. "I'm sorry..." Summer started to say. "No- it's ok. " Peace said. The butterflies gradually stopped crying. Through final sniffles Peace spoke up. "Our land was taken over by evil. We need your help. You're the only one. " Peace said. "How do you know?" Summer asked. "Everyone else in this world is frozen within time. " Peace said. "What?! How?!" Summer asked, shocked. "Even the animals, other than butterflies. " Love said. "The butterflies keep Peace within both worlds. We are the main guardians. Of good." Peace said. "But, as well as that, we need our sacred crowns, they were stolen. " Hope explained. "Without our crowns, everything's disturbed. " Hope added. "It's Prisoner, Wrath, and Hatred's fault. " Love added angrily. Just then, three butterflies with Shadows trailing them appeared. They turned into humans, boys about 15. The first one had jet black hair and pale grey eyes. "What were you saying about us?" He asked. "Why does it matter, Prisoner. " Peace said angrily. Suddenly, she fell to the ground, Prisoner was grinning evilly. Love grabbed Summer's arm. "Quickly. " Love made a portal.

Chapter 2
Summer and Love went through the portal, now they were in a sort of chamber. Love had explained they could see out but no one could see in. Peace had gotten up, but her eyes had become grey. "What happened to her?" Summer asked. "She's under his spell. " Love said angrily. The other two boys, one dark blue hair and grey eyes, apparently named Hatred. And the last one with Dark Red hair and grey eyes was named Wrath. Something was happening with Hope, but she was fighting it. She was crouching on the ground, slowly trying to get up.
Edited By Babaaeyes on 7/13/2014 at 7:30 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.